Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

yeah but u got ur finger dirty

2. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Then I wiped the dusty shit off onto my pants.

I've got inks and stuff on my hand from using markers and that shit is way worse to get off.

3. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

4. sake!.

sake!. Member

i have a bus depo where all the buses park at night like 2 blocks from my house and a school bus depo like 7 blocks from my house...no train yards...but a the occasional train that stops for whatever and stays the night on xtra tracks

5. clone20

clone20 Senior Member

the craziest thing to do is hit up a busses windows as it's making it's stops, just sit at the bus stop and wait for'em then book it!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

6. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

What ever you fuckin do not use a magnum those things fuckin reak ( I learned the hard way.) <_<

7. myl

myl Elite Member

why the hell would anyone use a magnum to begin with...those things suck major balls

8. FEST!

FEST! Member

I think OTR don't have much of a smell

9. Cazo1

Cazo1 Senior Member

naw they do, its not as like instant but its still strong, i did a tagg with an OTR paint on a bus and my buddy was like flipping out cuz of the smell and he pulled the thing like 2 stops b4 ours cuz he was scared he was gonna get caught.. i was just laffing :lol:

10. myl

myl Elite Member

heh. i write seft

seft and fest weird

11. FEST!

FEST! Member

lol, well compared to most other shit...i'd say OTR isn't that bad. Unless you find a way to mix cologne w/ ur paint marker...ur basically fucked with whatever marker you use. lol
    Im open to suggestions

12. Cazo1

Cazo1 Senior Member

best way to do it is right b4 u get off so when ne1 notices ur gone, and dont do it right b4 the bus driver is about to stop.... ur marker goes all over the place. hahaha

13. FEST!

FEST! Member

14. d_g

d_g Elite Member

I've heard adding mustard (mustard powder I'm guessing) or vanilla to your ink makes it smell good.

Dunno about the mustard one but I might give the vanilla a try.

15. FEST!

FEST! Member

Ru serious? lmao...that sounds wack as hell. I'm not talkin shit or nothin but im just saying.....the idea is pretty cool lol. i might give it a go myself

16. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I read the mustard thing on these forums somewhere.

The vanilla one doesn't sound too bad, those imitation vanilla extract are alcohol based anyways.

17. Cazo1

Cazo1 Senior Member

but would it fuck with the ink's permanence or like the opaqueness? thats the real question.. and u thk it would work with bucket paint based mops?

18. FEST!

FEST! Member

It's hard to tell considering the vanilla is alcohol based. The only way to tell, obviously, is just to try it out and see what the hell happens. But all in all, it sounds like a dam good idea.
    Then again, you could just go with the old fashion idea....just bomb the shit anyway

19. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Fuck knows haha. I just read it somewhere, never tried it.

I'm using On The Run ink in my pilot, I like the way it smells so I'm not too worried about adding shit to it.

20. Cazo1

Cazo1 Senior Member

lol cool... ive never tried pilots.... going out to my graff shop this friday... so stoked to be getting markers and the like.... btw d_g weird request but u wanna do a handie of my name? caso? i saw ur Drest and i love the style, simple but with good flow. u dont have to but itd be cool