Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. mymu

mymu Member

At a Bus??
    You should be able to get into the center of the buses at the night and give it a Painting...xD
    Usually the Transfer (Ex. Cars, Bus ) are the best way to be Famous...xD
    HEHE^^
    as i am in a small town i don't give a f**k about being famous i just love writing..

2. Genghis Tron.

Genghis Tron. Senior Member

3. DeTR

DeTR Member

haha... i got a few stickers up in DC... with my church group!!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!! its not all that funny but its hard to walk behind all the kids and my priest and parents and still have time to get them up.

4. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

I usually just drop some slappies. Usually on the back of the bus, outside right after I get off.

5. DeTR

DeTR Member

nice bruh.. what kinda stickers you use?

6. nevor

nevor Member

I cant be fucked reading this whole thread besides the first page so I'll just respond to that;

On buses, trains, shit like that I use white out pens or silver sharpies. When there's less people I've used Dalos, Uni Paints, even just pretty much took a Pilot or something and bombed the seats of the train (of course, this kind of shit won't fly on a bus...). I usually only do it on trains or buses when they're empty since it's not really worth getting nabbed for a small tag on a transit vehicle that does get cleaned and usually buffed nearly every day. The magnitude of your tag depends on the risk.

Me and my boys used to pass a bus terminal every time we headed to the light rail trains to go bombing so we'd go into the big parking lots of buses and just destroy them with mops and shit. If there's a place where there's mad buses in your town, it's a cool way to get some ups, and it's not done often so the security on a bus yard is most likely relatively low.

And most OTR's don't smell too bad, but the OTR Hard to Buff markers smell so strongly of vinegar you'd be fucking crazy to use them in an environment with lots of people.

7. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

fuck inks and paints when it comes to transit hits. stick to the sandpaper drill bits and the etch. or the sandpaper drill bits lulz catch my drift?

8. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

Use a DecoColor paint marker or a sharpie since its inside it wont fade so easily and wont smell also

9. jester.onest

jester.onest Senior Member

I usually just write backwards on windows-- if at all.

10. Clown705

Clown705 Banned

dont write on windows much, i just write in the back where the last seat is, there is usually a steel arm rest, good spot to hit up, too heat if ur the only one on though but make sure no ones looking, and watch out for those fucking circle mirrors that the bus drivers use to see in back, those get ur burnt real quick.

11. Dose.onek

Dose.onek Member

well speeking of taggin tha bus.. im just about to try out this marker i made when i head down town.. will get pics.. and the marker is an old OTR 030 i filled the insides with chalk board eracer and made a nib out of the same :D

12. jester.onest

jester.onest Senior Member

Well, I like tagging on windows, it lets people see it who arent on the bus.

13. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

In my town, scratching and taging the buses and stops is one of the first step to get noticed

14. crunchypickle

crunchypickle New Member

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  15. wider

wider Senior Member

for all the people who ask about non-smelling markers and shit... just do like when you bomb, don't care about the people, if you wanna wait till there's no one around you when you write, you will never even do a tag. just grow some balls.

16. Dose.onek

Dose.onek Member

17. artcrime99

artcrime99 Senior Member

18. crunchypickle

crunchypickle New Member

19. streetlegend94

streetlegend94 Member

^^^^ lulz.... I used to always see AND, BORE, and DAER ridding the Redline and the 106 in Phoenix.

20. Toxic1

Toxic1 New Member

I've never tagged in a bus, mostly on the outside or on the bumber. Paint markers work ok, unless they dry out