Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Busted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThugGrapher, Nov 9, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Have you ever got busted?

1. Yes

38.7%
  2. No

61.3%
  1. VegimiteOnABlackPersonsBicep

VegimiteOnABlackPersonsBicep Member

once i was really busting
    got to the toilet though, just

2. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

too little too late?

3. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

4. kicklip9634

kicklip9634 Senior Member

i almost got caght becuase of my freind did a mail car and then he did a whole door with his sig 20 times i told him it looked retarded and hes like its gettin my name up

5. bigtakeover

bigtakeover Senior Member

i got caught, but i didnt get arrested, the cops just took my information and told me to paint over it or they would put a warrant out for my arrest. so of course the next day i was painting the same wall, just white this time.

6. speak_to_spawn

speak_to_spawn Member

never got caught, by cops or other *law respecters* like that but my parents are, i think, much painfull and...(imagine)

they dont even let me heve a litter (but i do, i feel gansta!!! hahaha)

7. cirus905

cirus905 Senior Member

ive heard of enough kids gettin busted but ive never actually been caught myself... if you play it smart you dont need to worry

8. ¶$ñÃê¹ <3 BèNع

¶$ñÃê¹ <3 BèNع Member

yea..got grabbed at the forest ave station of the m by an MTA worker..dipped it and ran directly into a pig.

FUCK NYPD VANDAL SQUAD

9. bombingwalls420

bombingwalls420 Member

me and my friend got busted by the PIGS for boxing his car, and i had my bag full of paint. but they didnt charge use with anything.

10. -kNiVeZ-

-kNiVeZ- Member

lolz, i rememebr my 1st peice i did when i was a toy, i tagged i think it was -trane- on som parks building where they keep their staff, lol it was the size of a door, and it kinda felt bad.. but then the cops started making circles around the area, as in patroling, so i was into freerunning, andi have been doing it for a year, so i got way, i climbed onto some 8 foot fall, then ran ran ran, and then jumped down 9 ft, and i got a way, that was a year ago. :D i used to paint with gold paint. :ph34r: i was a writer and it was kinda hard for me to find good tags... im fine now (-=

11. MORT

MORT Member

I ain't been busted because I mostly just do stencils and tags and get the fuck out.
    I take this anxiety medicine so I just chill when I paint. I'll be eating a candy bar and laughing and shit when Im getting up. Never been busted though. Getting busted is just part of the game though so its going to happen some time.

12. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

4 weeks after i got caught i thought i was home free, and yesterday right when im reaching for a kiwi at the store my celly rings and its the gangtask force. he was all like so you paint by yourself? yea sir i do. well why did you have 45 cans of paint on you? ........ . so thats the first time you painted? yes sir it is. so we're not gonna find anything else with **** tagged on it? no sir lol. fucking gay now i gotta stash my new book and slaps at my boys house. damnt i just got a mountain dew bottle of this UV ink too shit i havent even gotten to try it yet. . .

13. Skitz

Skitz Senior Member

ive never been busted partially because theres always a way out and partially because i keep most of my stuff in backallys and stuff anyway

14. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

how the fuck do you get out of a mischif charge?

15. Stim

Stim Senior Member

The worst is when you in a fucking new town and you tag some shit like a garbage can or whatever and then a cop busts you later on and says "so we're not going to see anything with **** written on it?"

16. runci

runci Elite Member

i was piecin at this chill spot...
    my mate runs up pulls my joggies down cause i had set up a camera filmin us piecin
    jus then i hear an "oi" n then see two cops climbin throo the fence from the main road
    i jsut carry on paintin with my trousers at my knees
    they jus chatted with us n told us we had to leave

17. GEMS

GEMS Member

yee got cought ounce thanx to my dumb brain

i tohught to myself we need some more writers in sydney soo i peaced a skewl i went too but i kinda big notted about it u no word got round teacher got word cops got word parents give hiding wasnt that bad tho i got well known forr it

and o ye i bashed a teacher with a skate board:D:D:D:D:D
    just thought id say that its fun

18. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

badass 12 year old right here^

:rolleyes:

19. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

ive never been caught, but my friend got arrested twice, in 1 year, and he quit after that, but since i made a new crew hes getting into it again...oops

20. 3mpir3

3mpir3 Senior Member

nah i haven't been caught but one my friends did on the back of the buss pretty funny stuff... and almost on the train

[email protected] :blink: