Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Busted

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by willomite, Apr 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

bring magnets with you and put them on the cans. works like a charm [/b][/quote]
    cans fresh off the shelf that havent been hook the balls are lightyly stuck to the bottom because the paint anyway find cans that dont attle its not that hard then keep the rightside up and they wont make noise

2. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

Also, the majority of paint uses glass marbles, not metal.

3. NEK omaha

NEK omaha Member

uhhhhh, are you stupid?

giving graff a bad name?

you dont think the spraying paint all over a building part is already giving it a bad name?

graffs always gonna have a bad name no matter what.

4. tREW

tREW Member

i just steal all my shit from michaels too, where i live they dont have censors(dont know if its the same everywhere) so as long as you dont get caught in the store your set... always stock up on my blackbook supplies there too... and as far as spray paint im always afraid to steal more than 3-4 cans because i feel like its obvious that im hiding it... do most of you actually bring in backpacks when you go racking...?

5. C-money fresh!

no i use my jacket i can hold mad cans if i tighten the strap around my waist just shove shit in there zipp up and walk out.

are you the trew from jersey? if not change your name

6. sketch13

sketch13 Senior Member

the can doesnt set off the detector its not really a metal detector thats why it only detects certain shit on the bar code that triggers it if its got no barcode your good
    and if you need more room in your jacket sow some home made pockets on the inside of that bitch lol trust it works nice for extra space....

7. mind.or.matter

mind.or.matter Senior Member

its the barcodes on the can that set off the sensors, the canadian tire by my place though are goin through construction and my friend told me that all the sensors are down until next september :)

8. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

from everything ive learned no its not the barcode, it has to have an EAS (electronic activation sensor) which is a narrow rectangular strip with a magnet inside, ive never heard of a sensor that reads barcodes, i dont know how it would even be possible. they make drills and expensive electronics and such with those actually inside the casing so you'd never know, just something to htink about next time you try to walk out the front door with an ipod.

9. C-money fresh!

there certain barcode sticker but usaly sticker with the store logo on them with little what looks like circuts on the back those are what set off the alarms me and my friend found a roll of them in a dumpster next to a rite aid. you can put them on people and when they walk through the alarm goes off.

10. mind.or.matter

mind.or.matter Senior Member

i heard about the barcode thing from my friend who works at a canadian tire, ive tried to test it by ripping off a barcode and walking out with just that, but then i didnt know that the sensors were dead

11. tREW

tREW Member

honestly ive never heard a writer named trew but thats a good thing to know. Do you happen to have any work done by him because thatd be ill. Anyways i only wrote trew my first month of graf and then switched it up because my shit was mad mad shitty toy and my name got leaked to the wrong people.

And in respone to sewing pockets to the inside of my jacket i think i might try that to gain a few extra cans.

12. C-money fresh!

hes on here and has like 3 different acounts thats why I asked he posts alot in the n.j thread p.m him if you want

13. tREW

tREW Member

thanks dude i just looked up new jersey and found that thread his shit is lookn fresh, i'll just change my name on this site no sense of keepn it

14. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

so what shit is there at michaels to rack? be specific cus i barely go there

and how do u rack cans if they are locked up in like a metal cage thing in michaels?

15. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

well obviously you dont, unless u want to carry the entire cage out on your back.

16. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

The Michaels near me has Krylon w00t. To steal from metal cages the only way would be to use bolt cutters. If you got the balls for that then go for it.

17. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

if theres no cameras id try it but only at like opening or closing

18. renegade185

renegade185 Senior Member

they got deco's, prisma's, krylon, paint thinner, if you want to mod posterman's they have those too.

19. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

o shit i forgot to rack paint thinner, damn.

well heres what i got yesteday, they had one deco and barely any prismas

ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a149_stjames91_spore002.jpg

20. xXSARSXx

xXSARSXx Senior Member

the micheals near me has cameras how should i rack the shit?