Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

buy, sell, trade.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Aug 23, 2008.

Share This Page

1. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

word, they look gey though.

2. Jarret

Jarret Senior Member

WOW! he hurting for some markers huh? who the phuck would want that ish!

3. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

you guys obviously do not understand where im coming from, so i've gone to the trouble of uploading pics so you can understand what the scene is like in sydney. (see pics).

[Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/definitionofanadlaypart11bh.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/adlay19pi.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/definitionofanadlaypart24lm.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/adlaycheklist0tc.jpg

4. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

God I am so glad I don't have to deal with that bullshit. It's like preps that met "hypebeasts" that met hipsters.

5. essen

essen Member

not to sound arrogant or anything, but there are 29 colors and both medium and broad tips are available in all colors. The fine tips are pretty limited though

6. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

i thought everybody down under looked and dressed like CHOPPER Read.

7. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

your scene is so fucking GAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY.:eek:

8. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

It's a whole new world down undahhhhh

9. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

if some faggot dressed like that walked around where i live.... i cant even say what would happen lol itd be god damn entertaining though... adlay, wtf is that shit

10. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=adlay

by the way, i bet none of you would talk shit to them in person like your doing on here, they are known to be hardcore fighters and you would either end up getting bashed or stabbed.

11. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

yes, that whole continent was originally an island for hardened criminals to live on.
    ive also heard that people from down under are savages. true indeeed.

12. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

hey smokeitup... america has been the most violent country in the world for a loooong time, just because ur all castaway criminals that got captured and sent to a new continent doesnt make u harcore... just makes u all dumb, and apparently kills ur sense of style lol... how many murders happened in aussie last year lol watch bowling for columbine or something and then say ur preps are more hardcore than americans lol faggot ass adlays...
    smoking ice, robbing weaker people, trying to seem 'ghetto'...

in america we call them redneck meth heads...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  13. Jarret

Jarret Senior Member

wow i learned something new today

adlays.....!

14. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

yeah but your redneck meth heads dont do graffiti do they, this is a type of culture. i dont know where or how it originated, or who started it. adlays often steal their clothes,shoes,hats and paint. i thought it was all stupid and i only dressed like an adlay for a few months when i was about 17 just to be part of the scene. then i grew out of it and never dressed like that again, plus if cops see you they automatically think you're up to something and will search you. adlays also attend raves and do heaps of pills, also say things like 'eshays' which means yes and 'eshays brah' which mean yeah brother.

15. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

So it's douchebag redneck methhead graffiti writers that speak in pig Latin?

Holy fuck, that's so stupid it's almost cool.

16. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

actually if ur in the toy forum............ theres fuckin TOOOOONS of redneck gangster wannabe writers, its called growing up in the suburbs and wanting to be hardcore and live in the ghetto lol which is fucking retarded if u ask me, id be all about moving to a nice neighborhood if i could afford it... and if i ever see a guy saying that "eshays brah" shit ill smack that wack ass nautica off his boney ass meth-head! hah

17. YOLK01

YOLK01 Senior Member

I need some ink or a mop, I have 1x clash fat cap, 1x ny fat, 1x blue dot, 1x black dot, 1x caligraphy cap, 1x ice blue AD marker, 1x krink k-42 siler(a lil less than half full) 1x otr 160 mini.

18. Karma

Karma Senior Member

ouahido

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  19. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

haha methheads redneck haha lolzerz ESPECIALLY the kids that are on the toy forum. haha shits classic man

20. gunone

gunone Member

Uhhh livin in the ghetto for me sucked sooooooooooo you want to live in the hood til you get ass wooped and your shit took and your face smacked against the payvement