Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Can Disposal

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Fate, Dec 4, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Tears Da God!

Tears Da God! Senior Member

I just throw my rusto and krylon when they run out... But i save my empty Montana. I use them in found object sculpture sometimes, and i have a end table with the top almost full of empty Montana, and when it is full i'm going to cover the top of the cans with puxieglass or how ever you spell it...

2. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

toss it to the side a break out a new can....

3. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

wipe with sleeve and chuck that thing into the next county

4. MF The Super Villain

MF The Super Villain Senior Member

Word. If i'm under a bridge painting i just throw the shits in the water. They'll get fished out at a dam some time...

5. SNAP!

SNAP! Senior Member

dont leave them at freight spots.

thats rule #2...

...rule #1 is dont be stupid.

throw them in a dumpster at a mc donalds or something..

or make a wooden box where you can put them in, puncture it, and throw in your own garbage...

6. ThatguywhodrinksTea

ThatguywhodrinksTea Senior Member

mmmm mcdonalds =D ummm i have alot of close to emptys im thinking of doing some fill with them like (hard to explain) but i usually toss emptys in garbage cans or leave them under a bridge.

7. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

dont think ne police dept gonna pik up a can and dust it for prints....waste of time and the city's money..

8. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

hold on to those fuckers, keep em around, it reminds you how much work youve put in, or the lack of it, its a constant reminder.

9. Woven

Woven Senior Member

good thinking^^

10. NEGROSWITHKNIVES

NEGROSWITHKNIVES Senior Member

if you ask around some auto body shops or metal places will buy empty cans off you, with a simple trip in highly "vandalized"(whereever you guys paint) areas you could make some huge $$$ just buy picking up the cans people leave around. a quick trip of about 100 cans or so makes u about 20-30$ , depends on the pricing of scrap metal in your area

11. BATER

BATER Senior Member

put them in a time capsule so when future generations dig it up they will know what was use to paint graffiti

12. BLACKLISTED

BLACKLISTED Senior Member

considering that it's not documented anywhere what is used to paint graffiti....

13. SNAP!

SNAP! Senior Member

you can pop em and take em to scrap places too. steel=$

14. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

i used to stock them up to see how many i could get, but i quickly realized how terrible of an idea that was... so now i just throw them out in those things on every corner called garbage cans

15. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

I wouldn't throw them into random places specially next to piece that you've painted, unless you got gloves. There might be a small chance the cops could possibly take the cans and check for fingerprints. Idk.

16. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

Wipe them down with turps, put em' in a bag, and them put them in a random dumpster.

17. JoKe131

JoKe131 New Member

I like to cut holes in the side and fuck it

18. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

Been thinking about this for a while as I'm starting to accumulate a few empties. Make sure you let all the pressure out first, otherwise it'll explode on you. But cut the top off, save the mixing ball for mops and shit, and use the body as a marker/pencil organizer. Or use them as something to piece on, I think cans with art on them are pretty fucking dope

19. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

Yo i'm gonna try this! Not to sound like a dumb shit but, what do you use to cut the tops off?

20. ethan

ethan New Member

kinda the same as BT98, but i cut the tops off and use them to organize my caps. DFEKT1 if you have one of those electric figure saws or whatever they're called, use that, otherwise just a hacksaw works great. file off and smoothen a bit off the edges so you don't cut the living shit out of your hands when you want to grab something. works great for me