Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Canvas/Digital

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Kayone707, Sep 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. streetology973

streetology973 Senior Member

bump the guy has a point lol plus arts art i dont discriminate

2. wiserism

wiserism Elite Member

if anything the green on the keep doent make sense cause its off set but still dude its the artist's veiw tht matters they can use whatever they want for it...

shits fresh foe the both of em but tht naks is burnin hard

3. wiserism

wiserism Elite Member

bottom page bump

4. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

none of it makes sense to me...im not used to doing a bunch of colours in tha 3d ....actually i dont think i have ever done it like this...this sortof thing aint my bag baby , but had to keep them the same and fuck it...live an learn

5. SAID

SAID Moderator

I think he was talking about Nacs piece though keeps..
    Looking good either way!

6. B.S. P0LICE

B.S. P0LICE Senior Member

wiserism i dont think you understood me right. i was talking about the light blue placement spots in the 3d, that shits like dependant on a fixed light source so yeah there is a right and wrong way of doing it. if one side at one angle is hit by light then how come another at the same angle isnt?

7. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

bumpppity bump

8. Shit tha bed...

Shit tha bed... Senior Member

9. m+s

m+s Senior Member

damn keep. your fades are always so clean on paper. you got a tiny little airbrush? or are you just that ill?

and bs police, i hear what your saying. doing shit "wrong" can be doper than doin it right though. check it out, if you make everything look photo realistic with textures and shit thats fuckin awesome, but on the other hand if your shit is completely unorthodox than it is going to be visually arresting and capture your viewer for even longer/make a bigger impression. look at some 90s bstn work, the 3d and shit goes everyfuckinwhere but the end result is some shit you stare at for 45 minutes trying to wrap your head around what your seing.

new shit of mine for talking
    [Broken External Image]:http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2927/dscn1649w.jpg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  10. B.S. P0LICE

keeps piece 3d is on point its the bottom one that im talking about. i know waht your saying ms but if your gonna go for that unorthodox look in your rd then go for it fully. this on the other hand just looks like a mistake id make after smoking a blunt.

11. MEWTS

MEWTS Senior Member

12. B.S. P0LICE

13. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

shits too tight, your always killin it with the chicks

14. pookienuts

pookienuts Senior Member

bump mewts... why do painted boobs always look more perky then the real ones...:(

15. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

16. wiserism

wiserism Elite Member

i like alot...but i did like the original aswell but in a personal opinion the second take is better simply for the reason its graffiti on the walls...brings more of a legitimized take to it considering the scenery is a subway station....but insted of throws IF your gunna do a 3rd take try rocking a full scale piece...or jus bring the grime to the station for tht more lived in look nah i mean...like throw a cardboard box wea a bum could live at and just sum grease stains with a tag or two and have nothing on the walls minus a drip tag or two...but yea thts jus an idea

props all around tho man do yur dam thing

17. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

mewt with the freshness.. ive got a thing for painting girls too . one of my favorite things to paint

18. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

19. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

wow i like that alot^^
    done very well enmity

20. silence

silence Senior Member