Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Canvas/Digital

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Kayone707, Sep 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. jrk

jrk Senior Member

2. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

3. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

4. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

that double vision effect you give on your paintings are BEAST, dude.

5. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

6. saltybastard

saltybastard Moderator

7. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

jesus zof when did this happen .they be fuckin stylin son.

8. Viper625

Viper625 Senior Member

9. saltybastard

saltybastard Moderator

daaamn...vipes those water droplets look real as fuck.. good job with the subtle cast shadow... and you'll see what ive been up to... re-eeeeal soon like ;P

10. saltybastard

saltybastard Moderator

New Canvas..."Graffiti Died Today"...
    ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a206_saltedwalls_Salted_20Galleria_GRAFFITTIcloseupleft.jpg
    ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a206_saltedwalls_Salted_20Galleria_GRAFFITTIcloseupright.jpg
    ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a206_saltedwalls_Salted_20Galleria_GRAFFITTIcloseupcanblood.jpg
    ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a206_saltedwalls_Salted_20Galleria_GRAFFITTIFLAGFLAME.jpg
    ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a206_saltedwalls_Salted_20Galleria_GRAFFITTIdiedtoday.jpg
    ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a206_saltedwalls_Salted_20Galleria_GRAFFITTIFINAL.jpg
    size reference..
    ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a206_saltedwalls_Salted_20Galleria_GRAFFITTIlaststand.jpg

11. Viper625

Viper625 Senior Member

Great detail ya' terrorist

lol

12. saltybastard

saltybastard Moderator

wow... thanks ani... you are always a favorite to hear from... as much as i wanted to ad something that actually looked like graffiti in the piece... i opted not to... this purpose was to souly represent how i had to "kill" graffiti in my life to stay out of jail, and have a promising future... does not mean i am anti graff, or that i wont practice aresol on the regular.... the flag on fire, is simply a metaphor for how if graffiti which was once such a devine ritual, is no longer sacred in america... played out, and candied up for the kids... just like skateboarding, harley davidsons, and sex...=)

13. saltybastard

saltybastard Moderator

oh and the numbers on the building is my new address... the location at which i live when i made this decision in life=)

14. sSimpleMindeded

sSimpleMindeded Banned

Thats so dope. is it suppose to be like he jumped outta the building thats why the floor is all smashed around him?

I fucking hate when the cap breaks off in the can like that! :p Real good work love the detail shots. as soon as I have the bread I want one of these in my crib

15. Takethe5th

Takethe5th Senior Member

bump the fuck outta that salty!
    sick, i;ve never seen you add any color but red before,

and how do i get my hands on one of those train canvas's?

16. Viper625

Viper625 Senior Member

Ah snap-

I'm hyped about this one-The "V" is going to be a see through rose bud type of thing, the "I" is going to a plant or something, th "P" is going to be 3-d, the "E" and "R" will just come along. I hate when a sketched canvas comes out looking good, I almost want to do the same exact thing on another canvas and paint that one. Anyone agree?

View attachment 558438

17. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

salty, do you sell any of your shit? i have been a fan of your work since i first saw it years ago

18. MaNiaK

MaNiaK Elite Member

salty your work is awesome, with an awesome message everytime, keep up the good work

19. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

@ viper . i really like your outlines

20. saltybastard

saltybastard Moderator

thanks maniak... im glad you appreciate my planning... and upstatehate yea man, everythings for sale just sold that "graffiti died today" piece yesterday... i believe im holding on to 6 or so canvases at the moment.. all dif sizes/prices.. hit me up if you've seen one you like, may still have it..