Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Look like very hard to do it right...

2. MyTagsASpanishWord

MyTagsASpanishWord Senior Member

what are these used for? im so toy!!!

3. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

ò_Ó ^_^.:.H3@5.:. -

nope nope nope.
    its actually very easy.
    except, i just used a lighter to do the 4th step, takes a while longer, but theres no risk of me fucking cutting myself with an exacto blade.

MyTagsASpanishWord-
    they are used for making thin thin lines. only use when absolutely necessary.
    an example of when they were using them, was when dritz at 416 expo was painting the backround of the new hsa production. if you dont know what im talking about, go check out the 416 expo flicks, then look for the hsa production.

4. MyTagsASpanishWord

5. Zeos

Zeos Senior Member

MyTagsASpanishWord - alright quick piece like that you dont have to color it in fully like that. Just do the outline in your fill color. Spray back and forth quickly to create a zig-zag pattern for the fill-in. then do outline in different color than fill-in and bam! you have a throwup! What did you tag! THR? you might have to change that....

6. MyTagsASpanishWord

it is TNR, short for Tener, which is my tag(which is a spanish word) but i just cant put in E's for my throw ups. Yea, i did that i did exactly what you said, its just that i have terrible can control and also the paint shortened out. im gonna go bombing again in a few weeks (most likely next week). Hopefully by then i might get a little bit better. and it looks like THR because its on an angle.. but yea...whatever...

and i did a nice bunch of tags, but my throwup just vomited (Sucked)

7. Zeos

Zeos Senior Member

Advice for con control. Just go fast. If you take your time then you risk dripping and no one wants an outlines that has drips (well unless they want it, now i dont make sense) But just find an alley that is hidden from the street and use that as your play ground before you start hitting buildings and getting up more.

8. element503

element503 Elite Member

krylon interior-extirior paint (spelling is bad) it says no runs and no drips, is it true? im looking for some good paint to do a canvas with.

9. (ace)

(ace) Senior Member

its all about the tip....german outline 2 pwnzzzz and they dont drip

10. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

if you know what your doing, any paint/cap is drip proof.
    krylon doesnt drip unless you linger in one spot too long
    or spray with the cap actually on the surface like a moron
    or try to get good coverage with light colors
    get RUSTOLEUM.

11. Crimeske

Crimeske Senior Member

I need some help... im wonder what kind of cap if any could fit on a krylon fusion can. they are different then regular Krylon. and the cap is like a fuck fan capp which can be handy at times but you have to go over it like 5 or six times to get enought paint on the surface. so if anyone could help me out with that i would appreciate it.

12. (ace)

(ace) Senior Member

krylon says no runs no drips its true cause the paint dry faster...but its all about the tips...german outlines pwnz all the other tips

13. -save

-save Senior Member

any good color combos anyone likes??

14. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

Gold and black

White and black

Black and Red

15. DARK1

DARK1 Senior Member

rusto all the way!

16. antirobot46

antirobot46 Member

RUSTO RUSTO RUSTO....and as far as caps go all u need is a RUSTO FAT and da stock tip for makin dem nice & skinny lines, and yur set....of course it doesnt hurt to try da other cap, they can be nice to sometime, especially dat bannana skinny (one of my favs too) but yea, rusto paint fo sho, da price is right, da colors are o so nice, if they dont have em in rusto they have in painters touch, and if u lokin for some of dat satin finish AMERICAN ACCENT is where they be...

17. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

Flat black Flat white, will show up nice on anysurface, with the ocsinal red, green ,and blue, but mainly B&W, oh, and chrome, easy coverage

18. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

yeawh man black/chromes like your favorite. i like the yellow and black myself

19. HYPE

HYPE Member

I fucking hate rusto becuase they dont have very much colors, well at least where im from. i cant afford to buy montana on the internet, so the next best thing is krylon :blink:

20. Crimeske

Crimeske Senior Member

rusto has like the most fucking colors ever. they have 3 seprates brands to cover like every color. Painters Touch,American Accents, and Plain Rusto. they are all basically the same kinda paint.made by the smae company.