Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Careers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sorce oner, Aug 5, 2005.

Share This Page

1. bishop

bishop Senior Member

I work at Michaels arts and crafts store.....I wish I was out taggin or bmx'n

2. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

They have Trucking school. they teach you how to drive them. so it wont be so hard. you have to get a certain kind of license for it too. its not like you can go apply for it. they give you a truck and tell u to go half was across the country with merchindise or whatever.

Its really cool i was thinking about doing that also.

3. bishop

bishop Senior Member

to drive a truck you need your CDL, Comercial Drivers License to drive out of state, otherwise your stuck in-state.

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

5. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

i'm into computer animation/modeling/ & clay sculpting type of stuff....i'm into product design.....art......my ideas for a career for me are: product design, 3d animation, creating environments for games or characters, textures, etc. or anything having to do w/ design...there is a LOT jobs that requiere design skills....i'm gonna get a BFA in college & advertising or business & i'll see from there...whatever, designing logos...i don't know...something like that.

6. oblong

oblong Elite Member

structural engineering or something similiar using an autocad program to do structural blueprints and such

7. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

To Sorce One: Well you could open a buisness like that, but instead of just having it a straight, ill do murals for you buisness. You could open an arts store or clothing store, and do the murals as a side thing for money in the buisness.

8. Kraze3

Kraze3 Senior Member

sumin in politics would b very interesting. i would change loads.

erm probs somin to do with art

9. -resq-love-obk-

-resq-love-obk- Elite Member

im going to work in a wharehouse driving a forklift. and when i get older ill be a mailman.

10. Ume

Ume Moderator

i'm going to culinary school so i can become a chef later on...but before that i have a manditory period where i have to go into the finnish military if i wanna keep my duel citizenship...so yeah.

11. MASH ONE

MASH ONE Senior Member

YO BEING A TRUCK DRIVER IS A BITCH.MY UNCLE IS ONE AND HE GETS LIKE $100,000+ AR YEAR.BAD THING BOUT IT IS YOU OUT IN A TRUCK FOR 5 DAYS STRAIGHT.IVE GONE WORKING WIHT HIM LIKE 10 TIMES AND ITS A BITCH.

AS FAR A CAREER FOR ME,ID WANT SOME THING WERE I COULD DO ART.LIKE MAJOR IN ART AT COLLEGE OR SOMETHING.IM 16 AN DI STILL DONT KNOW WAT I WANNA DO WITH MY LIFE.MAYBE BE A BEER TESTER.GET PAID TO GET DRUNK.LOL.I LOVE AMERICA

12. Ume

Ume Moderator

yeah i go truckin with my grandpa and it isent that bad, its really fun, truck stop breakfest is awesome and you get to leave town....road trip kinda.

13. GLOKnine

GLOKnine Senior Member

i wanna have my own graffiti/headshop

14. anza

anza Senior Member

one thing you could do in the mean time is learn the layout of a key board, and upon locating the caps loc button, deactivating it.

i want to open my own longboarding store, but i want to fill it with all the things that i would want to be able to buy. graff supplies, art, some clothes designed by local independant designers, vegan goodies, and whatever comes off the top of my head when i decide to set the shit up.
    if that doesn't work out i'll just keep working at the ymca. bugh, i guess it just depends on if i can get motivated enough.

15. VERMONT

VERMONT Senior Member

glass blower... lampworked glass... blow pipes all day long... sick ass glass pipes.... maybe tattoo artist, but most people get on my nerves real quickly and i wouldn't want to have to put up with tattooin them for money... i dunno... could be interesting. computer graphics is definitely a field with lots of cash in it... it pays to learn a craft.

16. disposable_hero

disposable_hero Elite Member

lol that 3rd thing maybe u wanna refrase it

17. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

i either wanna be a tatoo artist, or an airosol artist on cars, make them looked tricked out....or if i get luck enough i can make a living doing legal walls for graffiti, haha...but i really wanna be a tatoo artist

18. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

im currently in college to be a pharmacist

19. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

Nice to see some real answers... I expected a bunch of dum ass 14 year old screamin things like "FUK CARREERS WORK IS FOR FAG LOSERS SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!!!111 420 666"

As for myself I wanna do somethin in the art field. If not then I wanna be some kind of writer. (as in, writer writer, not graf writer)

20. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

good fucking choice...i was thinking about that but i went the art way....i was Computer graphics or art in general vs. pharmacy......i went w/ the first one.....theres a whole lotta money & jobs in pharmacology (sp?)