Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cats Touch This And Die 9 Times

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by The hard PENIS, Aug 4, 2004.

Share This Page

1. The hard PENIS

The hard PENIS Senior Member

Sure.. i'l stick to my highway spots and you to your little choo choo's

2. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

you can sa causr bites revok or whoever looks similar aswell.. a big chain of adding bit by bit.. and its easy to "bite" not knowing it after having seen a million styles stored in your maemory... its not to hard to be "creative" (your not really creating anyting that wasnt there (existing)just shaping it) by doing what is more origional than other graffiti styles, than it is to bite.. cause you can make any unplanned looking shit just to claim origanality".. highway spts and freights are generaly as safe.. obviosly depends on the spot but in general doing streets in residential areas is the hardest cause of 5 0 following just for being there and creep so slowly, whereas downtown everyones drunk easy getaways never mind just wanted to say forst sentaence.. (what about who causr bites?)

3. Ident

Ident Senior Member

Hummm Revok? I just went thru a lot of pics just to know what's up with that and I don't get it. Where the hell did you see biting?

To bite someone is not to see similarities, it jacking the whole style of it.

Biting be like... someone wearing your exact same clothes, sure he looks a bit different cause he's not physicaly like you, but still that dude's wearing the same things you do! And if you're known for dressing in a particular way, that's some hardcore biting. Whatever that guy is trying to do, that's not being inspired...

4. Mister Elmo

Mister Elmo Senior Member

Everybody bites so just shutup.

Man everybody on here is like a vicious dog you see on a chain in somebody's fenced backyard, it's so fun 'cause you can tease it and tease it and the dog can't do shit. Just like with Rebus, REBUS YOU"RE A FUCKING IDIOT. That's all I have to say to get my kicks for the day. He'll rant on and on and on about how I'm a toy and I need to shut the fuck up but in reality I'll never listen to him because he lives hundreds of miles away and I don't care about the internet. So go ahead now keep saying "If I saw you in person I'd kick your ass." And you never know maybe you could maybe you couldn't. But seeing thhat you don't know me and you have no idea what my physical characteristics are. So go ahead and keep trying to hurt me with your inter-words it's going to get you nowhere. :)

5. kosmo1ne

kosmo1ne Senior Member

i love internet beef...it is all so funny to me...because one day you guys could run into each other at jam...and not even kno it...it would be pretty funny to hear about a fight between some board members...then the beef would never end

6. Hahahahah, straight up.

7. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

Its an Astrid peice.. not Astro and one of my best friends did it for his girlfriend and the fucking message was from the both of us... so how about you just shut yo trap a little instead of trying to make me pass as a message theif their huh cheif. [/b][/quote]
    so i was mistaken then... found it abit sloppy painting for astro... but since it had a similar fill style and it was pretty wild the letters so i guess i read wrong hehe...

nice communal sentence thinking! (plus its him who wrote it or u used his can he did his piece with so i didnt think it was u. u werent using the same color black or same cap forgot wich)

---

so props to da paintings!

8. kosmo1ne

kosmo1ne Senior Member

yes yes...props to da paintings

9. skrooeapatape

me n my freind past by you on bikes.. you had a kinda big rump i think (not to be perverted but decriptive) n you were by your self..

10. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

lol...thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.
    fuck i love my ass!!

but i wasnt alone, mr zeul accompanied me

11. kosmo1ne

kosmo1ne Senior Member

ohh how sweet...this thread went from talkin shit to giving complements

12. The hard PENIS

The hard PENIS Senior Member

lol...way to burn me rebus :rolleyes:
    too bad i posted that pic a long time ago
    heres the link
    http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...wtopic=546&st=0
    its even funnier that your trying to burn me with my very first piece!!
    lol...ooohhh my first piece was "wack"
    whos isnt?!

ps boner i have the flicks of your pieces we did together from the link above, if you want i can post them for you...since this your thread [/b][/quote]
    1Picture47041.jpg
    Imma spare you the energy... so hereeeee... LA LA LA LA LA
    FARTTT
    Afterall i was the one who took the fliks.. and the sub-point to this thread since their wasent a real true point to it was just to post new stuff but this thread is just as gay as the rest of the forums so there.... some more FARTS

FART FART FART FART.... mmmmm dont i love being drunk.

13. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

do i see a zuel behind msfyts MS???

haha yes i do!

k. i need sleep.

14. R~E~B~U~S

R~E~B~U~S Senior Member

lol...way to burn me rebus :rolleyes:
    too bad i posted that pic a long time ago
    heres the link
    http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...wtopic=546&st=0
    its even funnier that your trying to burn me with my very first piece!!
    lol...ooohhh my first piece was "wack"
    whos isnt?!

ps boner i have the flicks of your pieces we did together from the link above, if you want i can post them for you...since this your thread [/b][/quote]
    Awwwwww... You know I heart you.
    Your first piece.. Is that the same piece you pmed back in the day talking about you didn't want people to see? I believe I got that pic through an anonymous source as far as you know, and sent it to you in a pm almost a year ago, and then "I" was the first to post it on the forum.. So your first piece was wack.. Okay so was mine. Got anything more recent you would care to show us? ;)

15. R~E~B~U~S

R~E~B~U~S Senior Member

As far as the "biting" accusations between Casur and Revoker, there is no comparison, you can find Revok's newer style in a fucking FONT book. Seriously, not even trying to knock him either, plus he was using that style on fr8's before Ayer (RIP) passed. So it's nothing new to see on a wall. The man puts in more work then third country sweat shops. And the only difference is he's actually out painting that style why you kids pop shit about whose biting who on the inter-nerd. FUCK YOU HATERS....

16. skrooeapatape

lol...thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.
    fuck i love my ass!!

but i wasnt alone, mr zeul accompanied me [/b][/quote]
    Damn... 7 ammmmm nof net nard just cruise by site cause its there no big deal..

17. R~E~B~U~S

R~E~B~U~S Senior Member

Yummmmmmmmm.. Ms.Fyt has a fat ass huh?

18. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

*tries to remember*

damn didnt even look... oh well...

19. Tony

Tony Elite Member

you must be gay. (im aware you are, this only seals the deal)

20. drop

drop Senior Member

cats touch this and dont die 9 times