Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Character Battle Thread

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 6, 2010.

Share This Page

1. MERTAone

MERTAone Senior Member

opie gmv...but me and a variety of other people already racked enough prismas at my local michaels to the point where they keep them behind a cage in front of the registers..and as you could probably deduce from my typing skills i staggered through the whole process of that piece including the coloring haha...but yeah sharpies dont really cut it =\

2. OPIEtheADDICT

OPIEtheADDICT Member

So i gues since no1 else i voting i win. If im correct i get to chose the next theme, i choose dogs/dog/pet. If this aint the way it goes let me kno. And how many prismas do u rack that they lock em up? I wud say if u cant get prismas get copics, theyre jus as gud if not betr.

3. MERTAone

MERTAone Senior Member

im talking a easily a few hundred bucks worth when you combine prismas with decos scalpel blades and paint. but everyone overreacts to shit around my town...copics do look pretty good never used them but ive never seen them at michaels...whats your opinion on chartpaks? and ill throw in a dog entry in a few hours possibly

4. OPIEtheADDICT

OPIEtheADDICT Member

dam, ppl jus do not draw characters. well merta i dont want it to just b me an u so i think we shud let it go a few mor days an hopfully get a few mor entries. and on chartpaks, ive only seen others use them. they seem nice but as far as i know they only have that one fat tip (no homo) that seems like it wud make filling in difficult, but really if u can work with black an wite and balance the colors its pretty effective. also prisma colored pencils are real good, jus puttin that out there (no homo again)

5. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

im in too if i dont forget, you make the deadline..the past shows that you should let it run for at least a week...people in here aint that fast with chars n battles in general.

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

i would join if i were feelin the dog theme

7. MERTAone

MERTAone Senior Member

8. ARRA159

ARRA159 Senior Member

dayum good. dayum good indeed.

9. OPIEtheADDICT

OPIEtheADDICT Member

oh shooot. hahhahahahaaa! PUG LIFE. that made me laff hella hard. thats real nice merta. i see ya steped up the marker game, i can dig it. let me kno wat u used, despite the blur which is actually barely noticable, this stil is a good ass character. heres mine. i feel like i messed up the fur a bit but it is wat it is.

10. OPIEtheADDICT

OPIEtheADDICT Member

11. MERTAone

MERTAone Senior Member

thanks...all prismacolors, sharpie for the black parts...i feel that entry too i lke how you distort shit keeps it original

12. graffart2580

graffart2580 Member

13. Chippey

Chippey Senior Member

both of these are killer, imma have a hard time voting

14. MERTAone

MERTAone Senior Member

...damn it thread why'd you have to die.

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

Kesp, Sinn and I are having a bomb character battle, to be posted tomorrow, get in if u wanna merta or anyone else

16. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Bomb character? Sure, why not.

17. OPIEtheADDICT

OPIEtheADDICT Member

awwwwwwwww now yall wanna join the battle? yall niggs is shysty. my tech is 2 types of fucked up so i cant join this one. ill be back, with a vengence to DESTROY YOU ALL. but seriously......... y now? i love 2 draw characters but no1s evn been touchin this thread. that makes me sad but fuck it. ill see yall wen my tech is up an runnin. make sure to draw sum pretty pictures!!!

18. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

aha Opie, I draw characters all day, but they're never according to a plan, which sucks.

A bomb character is easy though, I just add a fuse to a circular character. hahaha.

19. OPIEtheADDICT

OPIEtheADDICT Member

wel phil that seems a lil cliche, but then again if drew a rocket leavin the missile silo wit a pink orange fade sunset, ink exhaust, a belt made of dynamite, a backpack of c-4, and one of those plungers that wile e. coyote used to try to kill the roadrunner thats hooked up to a barrel labeled gunpowder, u guys mite say it has terrible structure and too many extensions.

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

ROFLMFAO!!! EPIC WIN WITH +9000 DAMAGE!!! haaaaahahaha xD

but no for seriously it's like phil said, a simple bomb - we all have done them, we all KNOW how do them lol circular shape + fuse. done!... nothing too wild and without all the intricate details nawatimean
    but of course, give it your flava, give it some style

here's me:
    [Broken External Image]:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...48269056_100000507545549_376681_4060739_n.jpg