Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Characters

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 18, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

Thank you everyone for the clown love. Sinn, don't forget about Lotus, Boondox, Blaze, AMB, and ABK.

Ternoner- Yes, the concerts are absolutely insane-people have been trampled to deathyou want to see something really insane go to GOTJ. It's about a week long of paintballing, smokeing, wet t-shirt contests, KY Wrestling matches, and mad ass concerts every night. I went to the Cypress Hill concert where they whipped out that big ass glow-in-the-dark bong and blew out clouds of smoke that filled the whole fuckin' sky, it was nuts.

2. GETS UP

GETS UP Senior Member

3. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

Cool shit, I love the M8 and SAS.(I'm a gun nut) Keep it up, and start working on her face man.

4. dizzle_d

dizzle_d Senior Member

Gets Up that shit is fresh

5. TESTER

TESTER Senior Member

6. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

Sorry bro, but that generally looks like someone with Epilepsy drew it. I don't know if you were aiming for it or not, or if you were trippin' on some crazy shit-but I think you could prolly do alot better. I like the concept of an offbeat character painting another odd one though, work the same idea into another sketch-and lay off the LSD man.

7. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

8. Ekers.Two.Two

Ekers.Two.Two Banned

9. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

Dope, you could really improve on the nose but that's about it.

10. dimsum

dimsum Elite Member

i always thought ICP was a Spinal Tap type thing...........................

11. migotti

migotti Member

12. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

What would you mean by that? I used to listen to Spinal Tap ages ago.

Migotti-I'm guessing it's supposed to be paint cans throwing up paint? Needs ALOT of work man-seriously. They're all extremely generic, try something new with the can, or just stick to something different. I don't mean to be a dick but it honestly looks like they were drawn by a prebucesant handicap with spaghetti noodles for arms.

13. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

i still dont see why those "dedicated fans" dress like clowns to show their "loyalty"

14. dimsum

dimsum Elite Member

it's a marketing scheme to make tons of bank off kiddies who like root beer

15. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

I do actually agree with that, they create a dedicated fan base aiming towards mostly social rejects and promise them a family that has one thing in common-enjoying rejected music. I still don't get how it would pertain to "ST". However it seems to me that your an absolute Root Beer fiend if you seem to know these things about both groups by the back of your hand. In fact, it seems to me that your such a coneseur of flat cheap sodas that you can make comparisons about both groups.

16. dimsum

dimsum Elite Member

i learned this from the posts on the last page. they're making $ off lost children's parents. i seems silly to me in my opinion

17. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

ICP is nothing special, wow great they started with nothing and became famous, thats great... so have a million other groups. I'm not hating on them but if your gunna praise someone for conquering hardships, maybe you should broaden your scope. And If you like their music thats great, but don't try to preach that bullshit on how your better than everyone else because you live the 'lifestyle', because YOU don't do anything but dick ride them. THEY are famous, THEY make the music, THEY made it, YOU are just a fan, and just because you jerk off to their auto-biography doesn't mean you know shit about music or what it takes to make it in the industry.. So shut the fuck up and get over yourself.

also, if im not mistaken, the one post i read said "this will be my last post on bs".. LIAR!

* ahhhh, now to sit back and watch you flip out,, it better be worth the 5 minutes of my time it took to write this. :lol:

18. dako

dako New Member

19. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

Did I claim that I was superior to anyone because of the genre of music that I listen to? What form of an intense hypocrite are you to ask me to broaden my horizons-when your insulting me and judgeing me based on the music that I enjoy? I posted facts about ICP so that people could better understand who they are and why they are so big, not to convert people over to the underground genre.
    The reason why I support them is because I DON'T know how to make it that big in this world, and that's why I give them props-Not because I think they're the ever loving saviors of this world. I'm sympathetic for people who have tough times in their lives because NO ONE and I mean NO ONE deserves it-were all the same human trash and were all equal. Most other groups go through hardships because they're all egotistical dicks who can't get enough of themselves. *Cough* Metallica *Cough*. ICP is also a group that is liked by both rap lovers and rock lovers alike.

I thought about leaving BS because of fuck-tards like you that were born with water on the brain and go on extended Hostess shopping sprees with their morbidly obese rents at their local Wal*Mart whilst tagging cans of refried beans with a dried out Sharpie Magnum. But I realized that it would just piss you off more if I stayed. And that would be why I'm here.

20. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

they may have started with nothing and 'made it big' but ur still forgetting the fact that 1-there music sucks major testicals. and 2-they look like a bunch of dicks twatin around in face paint. jugalos are the real fucktards,and dont start saying there better than the rap artists i like for makeing it on ther own cuss i lissen to afroman hu has made numerouse tunes about how he hates record lables....