Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I just bought a new backpack. My last pack could only hold 11 cans. This pack holds well over eleven. Right now I've got assorted Rusto, CP, and Molotow. 24 cans. Still got room for atleast 5 more cans. And I also have two bottles of water in the main pouch. I can't wait till summer.

I'm gonna' go try and waste all these cans before it gets dark.
    Gonna' walk a line. Fixed my camera.
    :)

Fixed for Weak.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  2. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

^^ Wtf did you get a hockey bag lol. What bag?

3. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

this nigguh got a hikeing bag lol the cops in ri wont even stop him i bet they will juss think he is a homeless dude as long as he dresses like a scrub lmfao jk

4. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

They toy- It kinda sounded to me like you where bragging on what kind of paint you got why name every colour and brand. Any one in this forum who actual gets off the internet knows how heavy paint in a backpack is and 25 cans in one afternoon thats pretty much overkill you cant walk to far with that much weight on your back.

5. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

sorry weak i gotta disagree on that statment if you have enof willpower you will walk really far i walked from woonsocket to a spot in cumberlin with 27 cans in my bag on the bike path man that is a long ass walk if the toy is from the same part or around the same part of ri then he knows wat bike path im talking about and it is a long ass walk you juss need the will power lol
    not trying to start eny beef weak im juss saying that i dont agree with wat you said =D

6. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I actually thought the same thing. 24 cans is about 75lb at least right? I hate doing 30-40 for my backpack, let alone 75lb.

7. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

yeo the most users ever one line im number one i guess all those days of trollin paid off after all lmfao jk i have no life god i suck i need some fucking friends out here
    =D hahahahhah
    wow

who is from the 603
    need to meet some writers yeo lmfao

see look im number one this sucks lmfao

Most users ever online was 509, 04-02-2008 at 02:39 PM.
    woonybomber, <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>, -Empty-Can-+, .od., Aesir, Amanda Reckonwith, AP Bench, ArmorForSleep, BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK, chill spots r my home, dethy, Dfect, dokronik, DonRawr, dp26648, EBUR., El Chupacabre, G - Wahl, hostile kid, K E E N U R, LoneStranger, Messer, mydevotion, One Evil, POPULARSTRANGER, pr0tectyahneck, practiceourtactics, ravine, Ri-Z-oH, Rin5e, shalf, shem, Tyler., UNDERTHEICE, Vagrant+, Werse, whosthisguy, xReskewx

8. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

You know that doesn't mean anything. It's just the people who are online in alphabetical order. Your only first because your logged in. I'm first on mine too.

At I think thats what your talking about it, if I could read what you wrote.

9. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

ohh lol it prob is in oder lol

10. RustySpoon

RustySpoon Senior Member

why would you hike that for just to arrive in cumberland; the middle of nowhere. haha

11. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

lol to hit a spot and then like a week latter all my shit got bufed bye good writers like seaz and hours i waz pissed lmfao

12. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Haha. Nah, just some $15 special. It's by Fieldstream. Mossy Oak.
    Fixed it for you. Bad day?
    I can carry weight in a ruck all day, any terrain.
    It wasn't anywhere near 75lbs. That's for sure. It was heavy, no doubt. Biggest problem was end of cans jabbing me in the back.
    Lol. That sucks. But Seaz is good.

I still got a dozen cans left.

13. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

seaz is beond good he is dope he did a ill ass peac over my ugly ass trow i waz mad but at the same time i waz happy he did cuz he at least seen my shitty work lmfao

14. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

yeah he saw it and immediately threw up all over the wall.

lets just thank god he had the peace of mind to cover your shit up to stop anyone else from seeing it.

LOL.

jk.

15. Fury

Fury Elite Member

How did you stack your cans? I think I would've taken the tops off and the caps so it would've weighed a bit less and less jabbing.

16. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

I wasnet trying to hate on you the toy but It was just a random post. I buy all my paint in bulk (30 can at a time) and put it in my bag and that shit gets so heavy and kills my back. Im more or less scared of getting jumped/ chased with 150 dollars on my back ya know what i am saying?

Just put all your shit in one of those resuable plastic bag. way less bait and holds way more...
    ai621.photobucket.com_albums_tt300_2wayducttape_DSC_0004.jpg
    ai621.photobucket.com_albums_tt300_2wayducttape_DSC_0005_1.jpg

17. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I took the caps off all of them and had them stacked on their sides. But the pack zippers all the way down to the ends so they slide around some go upright.
    I was just excited that I got a new big bag for bombing. You can only do so much when you can hold so little cans. Once summer comes, burning a whole pack full of cans shouldn't be a problem.

18. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Word, I forgot you had freights too.

19. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I hope you don't mind, but I saved that picture of your cans cause it looks dope. What kind of camera do you have?

20. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

I don't Mind at all, It feels more like a complement. I shoot with a Nikon D70s DSLR. The picture aint that great, Heres a quick ad i shot and made for school that i think is alot better.
    ai621.photobucket.com_albums_tt300_2wayducttape_AdFinal.jpg