Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. rave316

rave316 Senior Member

I agree with vapid it's brought me nothing but pain and misery

2. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

heh heh

3. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

hi i am back now ???? yes amazing truly

i make new tag name of "resin" because there was a challenge ages ago and i did a sick piece to it

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

5. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

master i need ur help plz

6. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

7. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

am i too old 4 graf omg

8. VENGO

VENGO Member

does anyone nows how to make a fat cap

9. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

does anyone know how to use google?

10. botgrinder

botgrinder Senior Member

i cant find the upvote button...

11. botgrinder

botgrinder Senior Member

i cant find the upvote button...

12. Scma

Scma Senior Member

Its there but it's hiding bro.

13. Scma

Scma Senior Member

Its there but it's hiding bro.

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

for real though vengo, its very simple

first things first, you need to buy a large oven and stove combo. since you dont know how to work the interwebs im assuming you dont have a job, and probably cant afford an oven. But your in luck! easy bake ovens will only cost u a few weeks allowance. You'll be able to make a fire in your backyard with sticks and dead grass. for the heating process, but that comes later

next, you need to scrounge up all the small fragile but semi thick plastic materials you can find. Legos work the best and a very easily obtainable. Put them in a hard container, and bash the fuck out of it, I mean really fuck this shit up and break it apart. act like this person raped your future wife, or husband, not gonna label you either way (he's probably a queer). Once you feel like you cant make these newly broken up plastic piece any smaller you are done.

now your plastic is ready to heat, but you need to make your mold first. Get a tin can, cut it in half, long ways of course, and then flatten those two pieces. now, u need to shape that plastic into the shape of a spray cap. Youll need a pebble a stick, and a hammer. put the pebble and a nail in between the two tin cans and smack it with the hammer. Ta-Da! u got a mold!

now, you will need a pot, or a container that can withstand massive heat. build up that fire in the woods or in you backyard, be weary of propane tanks and wildlife. put those plastic pieces from the step before in the container and submerge it into the fire. you should be wearing oven mits, or have some tongs handy so u dont burn them hand thangs connected to your arms.

wait a few minutes, then pull it out. quickly pour it onto the first part of the mold u made, and then push the other half of the mold on top, dont be shy with the melted plastic either, u want to make sure it comes out nicely. now take the mold, and put it in the oven at around 365 degrees or crank that easy bake oven all the way up to "high". after a few minutes take it out, let it cool, and then open up the mold. you should have a nice cap looking solid piece of plastic if done correctly.

now the fun part! go into your garage, and steal your dads drill and the 1/8th drill bit. dont have a dad? break into your neighbors house and steal theres. dont have a neighbor? live in a card board box by the river? steal one from the hardware store, the battery kind, then go to starbucks and use their plugs to charge that bitch. Now, with the drill, drill a tiny bit more than halfway down into the stick part, dont go to far! then, drill a hole into the round part until it meets the first hole you drilled. u wanna make this hole whatever size spray u want to make the paint spray

YAY!!! you made a fat cap! if you followed these directions precisely, u should have something that looks exactly like this
    [Broken External Image]:http://daking.cl/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Pink-Dot-Cap.png

your welcome!
    -Mastah Ribs MD

15. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

dude it didnt work and i even broke up loads and loads of fat caps to melt down

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

17. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

Damn Ribcage, you a fool. Funny ass Mofo.

18. jasminegarner24

jasminegarner24 New Member

Hi my name is jasmine how are you and Have a nice day..

19. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

wassup girl?! where u be baby

20. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

she's taken. fuck off *****