Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

2. rave316

rave316 Senior Member

So found out last week that MTN has their own graffiti coffee shop out here in tokyo, hoping to go check it out today and so help me if they don't make delicious blue or green coffee I'll be pissed.

3. quick! act casual

quick! act casual Member

Found out recently that I was seen on camera for the first time. I didn't cover my face because I didn't know it was there... went at night to get the spot and came back in the morning, realized there was a cam trained on me the whole time.
    I found out from some friends who don't know I write that the police where in that area, looking for me (or just a description of how I looked that night).
    I don't know how I deal with this

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

first, youre gonna have to go ahead and kill your friends that said there was cops in the area. they dont know you write, but still, you need to do it because your freedom is on the line. Cant have any loose ends. Now since you killed your friends, the fbi is gonna be all over that place, and there gonna look at this footage of u on this camera. What u need to do, is mutilate your face, so when they come to question you (because they will, due to the sophisticated technology these days) you wont look like the same dude they caught on cam

from there, its your choice weather you want to flee your area of residence and start a new life, or stick around and risk getting pinched

youre welcome, Mastah Ribs MD

5. Scma

Scma Senior Member

In other words kill your friends and yourself.

6. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

uh, no. how bout you butt the fuck out you kiwi squirrel.

7. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

it's been a while since I saw some graff from you ribcage? wht's up?

8. kellygold

kellygold New Member

That's good. Be cool.

9. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

10. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

quit graffiti to pursue my medical career. hard life out here for a doctor. My lady just had a set of bastard twins so im doin the "im your father but dont call me dad you alien no hair havin monsters" thing right now.

11. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

A graffiti artist quits vandalism after realizing he isn't getting enough ups in comparison to the time he spent on the game, and tries his luck in the field of medicine. But when he isn't able to land a proper job at local hospitals and his "lady" gives birth to a set of twin bastard bald alien monsters, he realizes that managing his comedic, yet tragic dead end of a life is tougher than he expected when he chose drugs over education years ago. Now the struggling graffiti artist creeps online on forums looking for answers, not knowing that the answer has been right i front of him the whole time...

12. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

you talkin shit? Or just fantasizing about how you want my life to be

13. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

jumping out bombing in like 2 mins

gotta move cant freeze caus im blessed with a gift from god

14. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

back from hardcore saturday night bombing

i got seen taggin by this guy lol

15. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

shut up bladder boy

reach, im fantasizing about your fucking life. the fuck you gon do bout it shrimp?

16. Guns

Guns Member

Got arrested second time now, changed the name, taking a break...dunno how long.

17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

Im going to do nothing. clearly my mental prowess is no match for that of the king falafel of bs

18. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

you'll probably just go get drunk and do chrome on a a virgin wall. thats what you'll do.
    then king flafel will keep painting whatever sand castle he lives in over in durka durk land.

19. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

chrome on chrome on chrome. I quit tho, seen phats burnerz and decided to give up

20. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

it happens. no body can compete with that lebanon style…
    he's from lebanon right? or libya. or liberia. is that even a placE?