Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

2. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Someone communicate with me I am so bored

3. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

for valentines day i got a noose in a heart shaped box

4. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

i got dominos on valentines day. like for myself. good day that was

can i be a moderator so i can delete all those dumb new threads and delete people out of the intermediate thread from time to time? I think thats the only thing id do as a moderator

5. SuburbanTurban

i went to a show downtown and danced on my lonesome cuz no gals wanted to get down with ol cockboi. tryed 2cb though and that was kinda fun

6. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

u crazy cockboi, youll never catch me dancin unless im atleast 5 shots in. dare i ask what 2cb is?

7. SuburbanTurban

dude, same it sounds bad but i couldnt go dance sober at a show. i love my liquor though, weekend thing though dont typically drink during week unless its summer or something like that. its this little tablet you take, to me it felt sorta like mdma but thats because i only did one, apparently in larger doses its more like lcd in the respects that you will hallucinate and shit. i googled it after haha

give mild mod power. he will moderate the fuck out of this forum

8. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

hahaha ingest first google later. I like your style
    im the same way lol its not bad. I wouldnt dance unless i was decently drunk. Not like i really dance a lot anyway...just weddings n shit. I barely drink it makes me sad :( Usually only drink for occasions and aint shit happening lately. Winter fucks everything up and no one wants to get drunk in 4 ft of snow and like -3 degee weather

9. SuburbanTurban

LOL yeh that is kinda fucked but it was a spur the moment thing and i was already drunk at the time. drinking does bring out depression but usually for me the day after or if im having a bad night then it will affect it. for me weed was a big thing, i use to smoke it alot but i quit about 9 months ago or so now, made me super anxious and just over think shit and just fucked with me head. theres no snow here but still not much going on comparing to this summer but then again i don't have a car anymore either

10. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

haha i feel you, everythings a good idea when youre drunk! Although i'd still question ingesting some weird pill lol but thats just cuz im too responsible for my own good.

and really? I found when i drink thats when i get real happy/just generally have a good time. i guess im just a happy drunk though, i never drink when I'm down or at the end of a bad day so thats probably why though. I never get hungover but the next day i always just feel gross in general. Like not bad but not good haha

No snow where you live? You lucky fuck. You can guess where I live, breaking records for snowfall :D plus its been crazy cold lately. So me being outside has taken a hit. Fuck that.

11. SuburbanTurban

yeh i see how its stupid buuuut my 2 friends that me and a buddy met there where already on it and just gave us 2 and knew what it was i just didnt till they told me haha. what i meant to say is when im drunk im having a good time like 85% of the time and become alot more outgoing and all that typical shit, just the next day will feel depressed half of the time feel really gloomy and just like a bag of dicks lol, i dont usualy get that bad of hang overs eithers just my appetite gets all fucked the next day. im in vancouver canada snow season at the mountains has been shiiit this year. do you live in minnesota or something? i think i remeber you saying that before but could be wrong

12. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

hahahah not minnesota, somehow that would probably be worse than where i live now. And you live in canada but have no snow?? The only thing i think of when i think of canada is snow. that and bagged milk, you weirdos.
    Ahhhh gotcha. Yeah i sometimes feel that way after a day of being real drunk. Mostly just my insides are mad at me and feel sorta bad but a good ole nap and some fastfood usually clears that part up. Gloominess doesnt really hit me after a day of drinking, just every other day of the year

13. SuburbanTurban

bagged milllk what?? i never seen that hahahah, back east i think the snow is pretty bad but where im at its pretty mild dude. its similar to seattle/oregon.

and its nice to know im not the only one with that gloom in the eyes its like my worst day put on repeat

14. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

hahaha you never heard of bagged milk? I thought that was a canadian thing. Then again im ignorant so dont trust anything i say. it doesnt snow in seattle it just rains 300 days of the year.
    It's snowed like crazy the past few weeks, like literally most snow ive seen in my life. And i get to shovel it every storm :)
    Honestly if you asked around i'm sure like 50-70% of the people on this forum have depression or something similar. Graffiti attracts certain people lol im no exception. You listen to Eyedea? my favorite line of his- "my worst habits waking up atleast once a day". Shit sucks but sometimes it sucks less.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  15. SuburbanTurban

it rains like a mother fucker here, a nickname for this place is raincouver lol, we got alittle snow last year and a littttle bit this but i remember like 5 years or something ago we had a shit ton. and yeh i dont think iv ever seen bagged milk in stores or anything :/ maybe its like a small town thing or something or maybe over in montreal and shit? its in plastic juggs here.
    how is it out there? pretty good spots and good scene?

yeh i agree it does for sure, its a weird thing but self satisfying so if its something that makes you feel self grattitude then it cant be that bad. ofcoarse there is the ugly in everything though. iv listened to eyedea he's sick, really trippy style like indie or something. havnt listened to his stuff for a little bit but i probably will go give him a listen now lol

16. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

ehhh its not as bad as youd imagine it being here. Scene is wack though. Everyones an asshole and no one is cool with anyone except their crew. Some good people out there, but only a handful. Lots of people just destroy the city with bad throws and hands and then quit, then more come and they quit and it keeps going. Spots suck a lot though. Not a lot of spots at all...although it's fun to explore around in the summer to find real hidden spots/virgin spots. Idk the scene could be worse but it's like above average hostility here...weird shit lol
    The milk is normal here though so thats a good thing.

Yeee people get into it for different reasons but a lot of the people have things in common. For me it was because friends did it and i was interseted. Now its the only thing keeping me sane, and a good way to kill time. Lots of different reasons actually. Same for you im sure

Eyedea was pretty dope. Sad he died. The guy was only 19 when he wrote the song with that line in it im pretty sure. Thats crazy as hell to think about after you listen tot he full song

Never been to canada; Im trying to go to montreal this summer with some buds though cuz alcohol plus i wanna paint shit in canada

17. SuburbanTurban

aslong as the milk is normal it will all be good lol. for the last while iv barley gotten out there to paint, i took a little break just lost insperation but for about 2 months now iv been getting back into it which is nice. before i stopped i got in this pretty dope crew OTK from surrey but got dropped cuz i wasnt active enough and the buddy who got me into it, me and him had a falling out but where chill now. the scene here is pretty good i guess, i havnt gotten out enough i think but apparently it use to be better but thats just what pple say. and usualy, everything USE to be better lol. i just think the city is great for the most part and theres some pretty sick spots i see pics of just gotta get out more and paint more!

yeh for sure man, like i remember in grade 9 one of my good buddies was into it so i got into it...with in like 2 weeks i got caught tagging a sign right infront of 711 after school haha so i got a little slap on the wrist they just scared me basicaly and i stopped didnt think about it and then strangley enough it was after highschool i got into it, i new some pple who did it but not close buddies and stuff. i dont remember the exact reason why i started and never was or thought of my self as an artsy kid, i painted some cool stuff in art class at school but thats about it hahaha feels good though when you do something you like. just always wish it was better though ahha

its sad how many good music artists dont get that spotlight or to be heard as much as they should but its just that way with the music industry, i guess kinda good in a way too keeps them more genuine

i never been east but wouold be dope to go see

18. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

You gotta keep sketchin! even when the inspiration isnt there ya gotta try, its happened to everyone. I have periods where i dont sketch or paint for a while and dont even have the will to want to sketch, it comes back. I couldnt imagine leaving graffiti cold turkey. Though i have taken a break from painting recently, im definitely not as active as i used to be. I had a reeeeaaaally close call so ive just been sketched since then, it got me shook lol. Im easing back into getting my painting game up though. But my advice would be to just find a super chill piecing wall and go there once a week or so and spend the time doing a nice piece. Obviously this is a lot harder/annoying in the winter so this is the time to sketch :)

lol thats funny though. you had a nice 2 week run as a young cockboi. not bad. i think in 7th grade i "tagged" for about 3 days. Never got serious till like 4 years later, havent stopped since then.

Yee i like never travel, im a sheltered child lol. But this year im actually going a few places far away so im trying to sketch hard this winter so when i get back in spring i can pump out decent painted work. And when i travel i wanna get some ups. Montreal is something i wanna do but no plans yet. Shit would be dope though, never been out of the country. Id just get shitfaced every single night and paint every day. and bomb. woooo im getting excited just thinking about it

19. SuburbanTurban

i hear you man i wish i still sketched and was more patient with it. but im happy im starting to again now. i remeber when i started it was all i thought about didnt go out unless i was painting or grabbing weed lol, little cockboi grub hahah but then i went like opposite. there is a couple low key spots around here but i gotta bus around now which kinda sucks but atleast theres that could be worse. what happened with your close call??

yeh man i remeber that vividly hahha it was snowing out too at the time. miss those days but i wish i started again in highschool rather then after but oh well it is what it is right. so u have been drawing/painting on and off for like 3-4 years now?

i havnt traveled much either just been down the western coasts of the states plus oregon and nevada and to mexico but no where else :( montreal seems like it would be pretty cool and going and paintg in new places is always fun, i think the furthest place iv painted would have been like a 5 hour drive north east of here to this old town i lived in as a kid last summer when i wasnt really into it just did some hollos and shit. i remeber when i went down to the states and we stayed at this hotel in arizona i went for a little walk with a pen but didnt go out for long

20. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

lol dude the best time to paint is when you're in a different country, crush shit! Im actually not too educated about what happens when being arrested in another country so i should read up on that but for graffiti i doubt its much. Plus who cares about a record in a different country than the one you live and work in haha.

i been drawing/sketching for like 4 or 5 years? i didnt even think it was that long but shit i think it has been that long. Painting only for like 2.5-3 years. Pretty much all on though, i dont go on/off with graffiti. i just keep going haha. You?