Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. klic

klic Elite Member

im making a short graff vid, so if anybodys got any footage or flicks they want in it, just send them to me

2. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I would send you stuff, but I unfortunately suck. If you want some help, I can provide editing, camera, and photography help.

3. klic

klic Elite Member

it doesnt matter if you suck or not, send it to me haha. and its not gonna be anything serious, probably just something im gonna do up fairly quick on windows movie maker. but if you have any editing tips youd like to share that would be great

edit: 1001 posts!! I AM A FAG!

4. Fury

Fury Elite Member

1,005! Haha. I use Premiere and Sony Vegas. If you want to know how to do anything, just PM me or something. I'll try to get some flicks or footage if I can, and send them your way.

5. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Klic please promise you won't have any flicks in it. Like a few for transitions is ok, but nothing worse then seeing a video that is just a slideshow with shitty music.

6. klic

klic Elite Member

yea, im gonna try and have it mostly all video

7. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I have a pretty deep announcer voice if you require the use of it as well.

8. klic

klic Elite Member

9. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

10. klic

klic Elite Member

im guessing i took that too far haha

i think im gonna edit that now and put chuck norris in its place, nobody will ever know haha

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  11. markingz.

markingz. Banned

hey guys i got a question for yall, when yall go tagging, what kind of mindset do you get into, like do you really think alot about what your doing like lets say you put stickers in your pocket and stuff do you like plan it all out and shit like yeah ima hit this today, or like do you not or like do you always think about what you have on you or are you just like insticlty hit shit and like you look in your pocket and something surprises you, how do yall operate just wondering, people feel free to post what ways you get up you dont all have to agree on the same way i want to just hear different opinions.

12. sufr

sufr Senior Member

marking, i only really plan my stuff out if im planning a piece or something, if im justing going out bombing ill grab a couple cans and some markers, i choose the markers based on what i think im gunna be writing on like if i think im gunna be doin like windows or metal n shit i might grab a mop or something but if im gunna be doing concrete or shit i might grab a solid or something. i plan it like that.

i got a question, if your out bombing by yourself or with like one other person, and you see a big group of people like a gang or something. what do you do? just leg it? walk straight past em?

13. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Yeah you walk past them, what else is there to do?

I mean, you don't really have to worry about anyone that doesn't have heat,

you basically have a mace in the form of paint in a bag.

14. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

i think someones breaking into my house as we speak and i forgot what i did with my knife....oh yah in the kitchen(duh)

edit: am i a postwhore??? wait.dont answer that.

15. sufr

sufr Senior Member

haha someone was actually trying to break into my house before, drunk fuck knocked on the door and asked for a glass of water( he was alone wtf?) i just told him to fuck off before i come out there and beat the living shit out of him, with the trolley poll i was holding in my hand ahaha. got my heart pumping.

Bigblue: not round here,
    you walk around by yourself and see one of the big gangs(theyre writers to, but just toys) youll get mobbed and the shit beaten out of you, ive had it happen.

16. sufr

sufr Senior Member

yes, indeed you are a post whore :p

17. markingz.

markingz. Banned

so what do you guys think, you think sateboarding is like a part of graffiti culture becuase alot of writers like the kid ones seem to skateboard sometimes or something, it's also kind of weird how you never see tags at a skatepark well sometimes you do but i would think there would be more

18. klic

klic Elite Member

for real? our local skate park probably has more graff than the rest of the town combined

19. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I second that Klic; a lot of people at our park tag, but all of the throwups suck ass and the rest is just made by stupid gangs.

20. markingz.

markingz. Banned

i kinda agree then lol, there is kind of a lot in my parks too maybe i just wish there was more.