Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cigars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neb3636, Jul 21, 2009.

Share This Page

1. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

You "freak" those?

2. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Nah, definitely too much work for very little change, IMO.
    A lot of my friends do, though.
    I can't really tell too much of a difference.

3. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Eh just wondering how popular it was to do that, i hear mostly people who smoke for the taste do it or very health concious people.

4. walkwiththelion

walkwiththelion Senior Member

I hear cubans may sson be legal in the US.

5. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Idk i have my doubts they will lift the cuban trade ban anytime soon and they already tried exempting cuban cigars from the ban but US cigar manufactuers wouldnt have it i read.

6. immoral

immoral Elite Member

Ifnthey cuban ban was lifted, the quality of true cuban cigars would dramatically decline all together. You can count on that when any eighteen year old can buy a "cuban" that somebody will sell them fake crap cigars.

7. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Ya the current scam is that most of the time if you see a cigar marketed as a cuban cigar, it just means that it was rolled by a cuban or in a cuban way, not in fact actually a genuine cuban cigar.

8. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

I've had real cubans before.

Not that good.

9. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Did you have it in the U.S?
    If so then it was almost 100% a fake. Or you just dont have good taste in cigars.

10. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

11. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

12. Fury

Fury Elite Member

While I realize this is a cigar thread, I still thought of him eating/smoking a Cuban (as in person).

13. walkwiththelion

Yeah, I would like to get my hands on a true cuban cigar. I currently like the maduros.

14. immoral

immoral Elite Member

I have had TRUE Montecristo Habanas (cubans) brought over to me from Germany via my fathers friends. The draw is flawless, the bled of spices and natural flavoring brought up by the cigars tobacco itself is hard to match, or beat.

In most upscale, highclass cigars, try a Torpedo build, the draw is quite smooth!

I find this true in the Beautiful Kahlua Torpedos. At about nine dollars a stick, it makes for a beautiful, and flavorful smoke that will cap off a nice mexican dinner very well!
    ai229.photobucket.com_albums_ee46_sublime_terrorist_kahlua.jpg

15. walkwiththelion

dang son, i might invest in those, are they available at most tobacco shops?

16. immoral

immoral Elite Member

Well unfortunately, they are discontinued. As I've been told, Kahlua came under new ownership, they decided they did not want to make cigars, so dropped the deal with Drew Estates. :/

But there is light, so many have been made that some places still infact have them! Search your high-end tobacco shops (cigar retailers and fine cigarette retailers) and ask around. I know a place 10 minutes from me has many boxes of them.

17. walkwiththelion

Maybe i could send you some money and find a way to get them, cause i doubt around here has any. idk pm?

18. immoral

immoral Elite Member

To broaded the threads selection, what we have here is a Acid Krush Blue Connecticut. They measure about 4 inches long, and as big around as a dime. They smoke VERY smoothly and have a great taste. There are several different cigarillos from this line of Tins. They include the Gold Sumatra, the Blue connecticut, and the Red Cameroon.

The Connecticut being the light, flavorful cigar
    The Gold Sumatra being the lightly spiced, but mildly bold cigar
    and the Red Cameroon being the spice infused, bold little smoke with a punch packed behind it.

What we see here is the Blue Connecticut, they, like the other two, come in a tin, with Ten inside. The tin, after being emptied, also makes for a nice carrying case for stickers, or a place to keep money back home.

ai229.photobucket.com_albums_ee46_sublime_terrorist_acid_krush_blue_connecticut_box.jpg

19. Koolaid

Koolaid Senior Member

whats a decent cigar i can get at like a gas station thats not a swisher black n mild dutch ect?? are there any... lol

20. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

immoral:

post a pic while you're smoking a cigar,i never saw a chick doing that

<3