Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close Calls

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Feb 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. vungoh

vungoh Senior Member

welll
    division one is an idiot .

TOY!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

2. OveRDoSeD

OveRDoSeD Elite Member

last night I tagged on a window at a movie theatre with spray to catch some clean flairs, and a fucking cop rolls up, now keep in my I have 3 markers, some caps, a scribe, 4 cans of paint in my backpack, I get done and try to ride away a can falls out my pack, and I pick it up jump on my bike and try to get away fast, I look over, BAM bright ass spot light in my face, I thought great security... then I see GOODYEAR POLICE.... yeah I ran didnt get cought and had to run across the highway on foot, threw all of my shit, im gonna pick it up, I stashed my backpack and bike, I got my bike already but I couldnt let my mom see the backpack and markers and paint cause it was 7 in the morning b4 community service when we went and got my bike.....

I almost got cought, when I ran across the highway I jumped a fence into a field, and a fuciking car rolls up, and I always spot cops b4 anyone else, so I saw anothother cop cause I know the front lights by heart... and right when I hit the ground from the wall a spot light shines over towards me, but I ducked and hid in some bushes and got away, yeah my arms and neck are FUCKED up scartches an shit everywhere......

owell better than a 2000 dollar fine and 2nd affence for graff right?

3. AbEc187

AbEc187 Senior Member

me n my boys were hittin up the front of this buildin on this main rd at night krunk as hell wen we see someone turn in so i was like fuck it n went on with the piece. that car stopped n looked at us so i said fuck u n grilled them n they bounced.. 5 minutes later wen im taggin the bottom sirens come on. we fuckin booked i ran bout 20 ft realized that no 1 grabbed the bag so i went back n grabbed it thats wen i saw a door swing open 5ft away in the cop car i ran so fuckin fast i nearly had a fuckin asthma attack. we all got away n the next day i see my bro n hes laughin at me so i go hey bitch wat u laughin at he tells me it was him n his boy fuckin round wit his boys new siren...fuckin wing ass niggaz scared the shit outta me

4. Frankenstine

Frankenstine Member

Me and my friend were hittin this train by some factory and
    im almost done wit my peice and i hear a burn out in the gravel
    on the other side of the train. I look under the train and there's
    two guys gettin out of a golf cart. I dont kno where my boys at
    so im runnin up the train tryin to find him and he pops out from
    under the train and yells "We gotta get the fuck outta here" so
    we're runnin up these tracks gettin chased down by this golf cart
    and we cut off the tracks onto this path and kept runnin till we
    got to home base.

I was peicein under this really high train bridge and cars kept
    goin by on the other side. So i see another car comin up the
    road but this time its a cop and hes goin real slow. I hit the
    fuckin dirt and the cop is all lookin down at me and im tucked
    behind this bush and weeds tryin to blend in. He went by and
    I booked out there.

5. graffer that tags

graffer that tags Senior Member

not much of a story butt...... around a month ago me and me friends went out (i'm the only one that graffitis though) and i was paint up this trailer fright thing. so i finished and as soon as i was putting my shit in my bag one of my friends yells out RUN and me and my other friend where like what? so we look down the lot and there a car going hella fast honking it horn, so we were like O shit and ran the hell out of there, we also got split up then met up as we were runnin, so we hid behind a building for like 5 minutes then just walked home, the guy in the car was probably just street racing but it was still scary because it was just silent until we heard that horn.

6. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

why would you run because of cars?especially at night,only run or hide when you see cop cars,but other than that just chill.

7. graffer that tags

graffer that tags Senior Member

because it was scary as hell, he was driving super fast towards us and was honking his horn.

8. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

cops dont use horns.they use sirens.be more aware next time.

9. doc1

doc1 Elite Member

bombing the light rails in SF doing insides and what you know the drive comes in becuase he thought he smelled lighter fluid, he took on look at the pannels and one look and me and he was fucking yelling and ran after me in the train, i hit the emegance open thing and fucking split and hid like a block from the station good thing he did not see my face, becuause that was the line i had to ride to get back to my house

10. sean vanburen

sean vanburen Member

One time me and a friend went taggin and we were hitten hella shit and when we were coming out of a parking lot we heard that police car siern the short beeeew so we were ready to brake and the blue lights went on we saw them off the walls and my friend wanted to look back but i said no but he did anywayz and another car just got pulled over i was happy to see that

11. civicman

civicman Senior Member

i hit an abandond shop once ant one am one hour after a party at the local hall
    i stood there with my hoodie on with my bandana i went to the walls i was gunna hit igot out my cans and started to spay i did half a tag and my can stoped spraying so i got my other can that didn't work either(note both cans wren't empty) i got 1 to work and i finished off 1 tag i started to do another i got half way and my can seized upo again so i started to shake it again i think the people neer the shop herd the rattle balls and rang the security company because a security car came around the corner and chased after me so i ran like fuck and found a pathway to run through i ran through it and ran home...stupid idea i no but it was fun as fuck

12. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

so there is this green box on this intersection by me, all the good writers in the area hit that box...so me and 1 of my crew members go up to it...he's got a sticker, and ive got my marker, so we look all 4 ways, i uncap it, he unpeels it then i bend down to get it and i took one last look behind me and what do i see? a fuckin cop...he pulls up next to us (didnt run) i thought i was like "well am i screwed and do i run, or can i get myself out of this"? so i stayed, he gets out and goes het whats up guys, what are you doing? oh im just looking at all the stickers, i brought my camera to take pics of it to send it in to a magazine company...whats in the bag?...a camera, a book, and my inhalor (i dont use an inhalor)...your buddy there looks a little shakky, has he been on marijuana? no sir, we just came over here to take pictures....ok well, have a nice day, and good luck with those pictures

he drives off, and we hit the fuckin box :D

was it worth it? ehh yea

13. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

and then there was that other time when i was under an overpass

there was those walls you can climb up on and they have the huge pilars to support the bridge

so im spraying away, and im right on the edge

**the edge on the other side is about a 25 foot drop, the dide i got up on was like 5**

so anyways im standing there doing a semi-kwik throw, and all of a sudden i hear a fucking train horn like right by me, whoosh it goes right pass me, the wind almost sucked me into the fucking train!

me shaking like a fucking leaf just sat there for a good 15 miniutes freaking the fuck out...if i didnt grab the wall i would have been sucked in

so whats the lesson here children?

remember when your in a small enclosed area, and if a fast train goes by, it tends to suck the air out of that small hole, so watch the fuck out! ;)

14. SoDamnFresh

SoDamnFresh Senior Member

this is more funny than a close call-

On the London Underground there is are 2 lines that run next to each other for about 12 stops or summink (the district and picadilly lines). Me and 3 mates were about to start painting the district line on a wall that supported the picadilly that runs about 12 feet higher up alongside. About 15/20 mins into painting (we barley emultioned the wall) we saw these torches comin from over head on the picadilly, so we just ducked down and stayed completely still. We were gonna run but that would of blown our cover and we didnt want to have to come back at another time just because some trackies were passing thru. But then we realised they were staying right there above us to do some works on the traffic lights. I looked up and saw the 2 guys chatting away about their roast beef dinner an shit. We couldnt move coz the district line there is built on gravel and makes a hella noise if you tread on it so we just didnt move a muscle. we thought they'd finish up and move on...
    But all of a sudden i hear a loud *CRACK!* right next to me! I look up and realise he's dashing the old light bulbs on top of me! I couldnt move but my mates who were slightly further up were trying not to crack up... these bulbs kept rainin down on my head and if i moved the trackies would of clocked us (all they had to do was look downwards and see 4 graffiti writers crouching down below)*CRACK!* *CRACK!* *PSHH!* *SMASH!* all i could do is cover my head to prevent any injury to my noggin. Finally they packed up and left and we finished our pieces and went home... we were crackin up for time...

15. cyber one

cyber one Senior Member

my friend and i went out at about midnight last night, and after going a few miles and hitting everything i wanted to, we decided to come back. on the way back a cop drives by, which freaks us out (we're both 14, out way past curfew, and carrying a backpack with slaps and markers). right after we get settled down, another cop drives by, re-scaring us, but not as much. we get to an intersection about a mile from his house, and low and behold, the first cop that drove by drives by again, then turns around and drives back toward us. we book into the desert/parking lot next to us, and look back to see that the second cop that drove by is now parked next to the first one. after sitting there for a few minutes, they both drive into the parking lot that we are in, heading right towards us with their lights on, only they were on the road we were on the opposite side of these little bushes, in broad daylight, right next to the road. thinking we were caught, we didnt even hide, but they sped right past us like we werent even there. we booked it back to his house, trying to avoid a police helicopter flying overhead shining its light down in all the neighborhoods near his house.

it was so scary, but i have no idea why they didnt see us...

16. SoDamnFresh

SoDamnFresh Senior Member

wait a minute... you were out past midnight, way past kerfue, but you were in broad daylight??

do you live in the Antarctic? he he he

And they were obviously on the trail for summing else...

17. esso-two

esso-two Member

i was painting a bridge with Hist and a train passed and we fell off into the river below it was fuckin freezing

18. menace_305

menace_305 Senior Member

Me and my boy were walkin the tracks bombin on all the walls and we saw a bunch of semi trucks just parked so we had a great Idea to bomb them all on the way Home. Problem is my boy is newer at painting than me so It takes him mad time to throw up. So we walked to the first truck and as soon as I pulled my can I heard some guy yell at start chasin me so I throw up as quick as possible and started runin as he chased us. We jumped a fence and booked it as he called the cops we walked home and it was all good 2 security guards chassed us all the way lol.

19. just graffiti

just graffiti Senior Member

alright the other night me and my friend went out bombing at like 2 in the morning. usually there wouldnt be any cars out and it would be desolet..so we thought. through up a few tags then the friend goes over under a bridge and is starting to write his name and we turn around and theres a car with a guy starring at us. we started running the fastest we have ever ran before. then just to make things better the same car passes us by when we were settled down and we just turned around and started to run the other way. after that we just ran our asses home and didnt go out again..

20. m3ssagexinxbl00d

m3ssagexinxbl00d New Member

last nite me and my friends went out bombin and we were walking back to my house and we decided to skate inside my old skool so we were skatin and all and then we went into the office and a few minutes later the phone rang ( now that i think about it was probably like the security system people calling for like a password) me and my friends didnt think much of it so we kept on skating around and my friends were lookin threw shit and then we here a screech and we see a 2 cop cars and a cop van the stop on like all sides of the skool cept one and we ran out that door and ran up the street and then a cop car was coming right at us so my friends jumped in a bush and i hid under a car
    then we ran back to my house as fast as we could , man if we didnt notice the cop cars we would of been fucked