Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Colorado

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by IlikePie, Mar 23, 2008.

Share This Page

1. paecher

paecher Senior Member

I know i aint that sick but i aint no fuckin cop...........u are scared to meet other writers hummm??? You dont wanna bomb with someone who likes to bomb hard? Ur week dude if u wanna bomb or paint you let me know when ur down you scared ass motherfucker.........lol! dudes like me ask other writers to meet because i like to bomb and there isint many dudes in the part of co im in and there hard to meet.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  2. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Now you just sound like a pedo... Learn how to approach someone appropiately...

3. paecher

paecher Senior Member

well right in that area i was blunt but i like to paint if ur down ever just let me know i meat some cats from denver awile back. bbk wants me to write for em up here there in pueblo

4. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Ugh, Dirt Town Peublo... I'm out in Denver. That's all anyone gets to know about my location.
    I don't know a buncha writers and, I'd rather keep it like that. I like to keep all that to myself.

5. paecher

paecher Senior Member

you down to paint with me ? hit me on pm we can rap and shit if your down if not dont trip.i want to meet koze and shit he's been up since i was a kid

6. paecher

paecher Senior Member

7. paecher

paecher Senior Member

8. kickapig

kickapig Senior Member

what part of colorado are you at
    and what do you ''write''

colorados kinda weak when it comes to graff

9. kickapig

kickapig Senior Member

and proven i thought you said you couldnt find a line of trains up in the springs

u find em eh?
    stay up bro

10. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

yeah. im fine doin solo missions. im with pie on this. plus i also agree witth kickapig. colorado is a little weak when it comes to graffiti. i mean lately its been getting ggood but it still feels like its missing something.

11. kickapig

kickapig Senior Member

ya,i dont know im not hating on it but it seems like theres too many tag bangers and not enough throw ups or nothin,although the freights are nice just downtown sort of sucks except for koze,sumoe,ehf theres a few more but yea for me i like highway shit and theirs not too much or it gets buffed in a day, sorry ramble ramble ramble

12. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

no not a ramble at all. its the truth. im from the east coast an i moved out here not even a year ago, and i noticed the same shit. alot of highway spots ive done were buffed in 2 days. lame as fuck. but then the question you got to ask is, are you gonna beat the system or is the system going to beat you. all i know is im not going down without a fight.

13. paecher

paecher Senior Member

14. paecher

paecher Senior Member

15. paecher

paecher Senior Member

16. paecher

paecher Senior Member

17. paecher

paecher Senior Member

18. the540kid

the540kid New Member