Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cops got my stickers after being busted for a throw up.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hernamewasnancy, Mar 12, 2020.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. hernamewasnancy

hernamewasnancy New Member

Today I got arrested and slapped with an $100 vandalism ticket in my city. It’s minor, but just thinking I should take a few months and lay low. I’ve been hitting hard recently and got about 100+ stickers of a cartoon face posted around my city. When I got arrested a few blocks away from where I did a throw up they searched me and found my stickers and took a picture of them, but returned them to me. I was generally curious if this is going to add up quick with every sticker they find around. You think they are going to slap me with a ticket everytime they find my sticker? Just mad paranoid right now as this is the first time I was caught, do they need to actually catch you in the act, or if just finding a sticker, matching back to their database and realizing it’s me sound like a bad bet? Just mad anxious now because I’m thinking they can rack up 100 sticker charges and all of a sudden I’ll have a warrant for $10,000 worth of damage in my city, anyone got experience on this, and does this mean I got a forever record in my city of a $100 vandalism charge? Age is over 18. Thank you

2. Bombthesystem123

Bombthesystem123 Member

Yea, if you have 10,000 dollars on your head i hate to say it you might have to change your name at the least

3. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

I personally met someone that had $100,000 on him, he got arrested, came home and he still would paint heavy with the same name. You can still write that name.

Another dude was in the newspaper and was wanted for $20,000, they found him, he gets arrested, comes out and I still see his tags, new ones too