Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cops On Bs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slaze, Mar 10, 2006.

Share This Page

1. killtheugly

killtheugly Senior Member

im a cop, who wants to paint?

2. keenurkeenurkeenur

keenurkeenurkeenur Banned

3. cant-touch-pils

cant-touch-pils Member

4. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

it is possible that they would be looking for famous or well known taggers on here. but besides mateo, i dont know of any who are regulars. and the laws on graffiti i believe are yeu have to be caught in the act. otherwize theres no way to prove yeu did it.

5. killtheugly

killtheugly Senior Member

perfect thread for paranoia.. pig!

6. ...Syerf

...Syerf Senior Member

not worried....they aint gonna do jack unless your like really wanted or somethin. youd have to have mad ups and really be worth the fine for the trouble. There are more important problems in our world to deal with rather than catchin a few vandals here and their...or at least they should be priority, but you nvr know with todays society sometimes.:( shit dont always work logically.

7. SOOF

SOOF Senior Member

8. CombatGuru

CombatGuru Member

heh, well TECHNICALLY you don't have to be caught in the act. if you're really wanted and well known, then they MIGHT take prints off the walls and shit. it takes time and effort to warrant the isp's to give info, and even then that's not proof. they need physical evidence since a simple way to dodge the internet in court is to say "i was just bragging! shit your honor, i didn't REALLY do it." so just don't let them get too close and you'll be fine. and be careful don't let them catch you in the act.

9. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

Bacons Good But Seriously Someone Should Put Some Laxatives In Some Cops Donuts Shit Be Hilarious

10. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

11. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

who me i think not sir

12. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well i hink your both fagtastic now shush

13. intaout

intaout Senior Member

"halariouse"?? are you fucking kidding me,
    thats hilarious.

14. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

why is everyone worried bout the cops unless they all ready got info on you how are they going to know to look here so you re if thats the case dont do sumfin stupid like we should go bombing and hold hands meet me at the home depot we can steal paint together

15. Crieg ya ya DIG

Crieg ya ya DIG Member

yeah 1 of my friends iwhere i live got caught and he said the cop told him he new he tagged cuz of bs

16. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

lOl ima gonna post muh address and last name wit all my info lulz

17. Church

Church Senior Member

to everyone saying they need to catch you in the act, that is WRONG. im not saying this to be an ass, just trying to give yall a heads up.

in a criminal case the state only needs to prove you did it "BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT". So if you post a picture on here and say you did it, a few things have to happen.

1. You have to have caused a enough damage money wise, to be worth having a trial to put you behind bars. IE. You must be famous, otherwise the state will lose even more money.

2. the department then asks the people who host bombingscience on their server for some logs. this part gets tricky mainly cuz of international law, and privacy, blah blah. IE. look up torrentspy.com case

3. assuming they get the logs, then they have to get a judge to sign a search warrant after convincing him that by smashing in your house will yield enough evidence to make a solid case.

4. now assuming they search your place, ANYTHING they want to work into the case can be used as evidence. if they find the latex paint your sister repainted her room with, they can still say you used it somewhere. they dont need to match up each paint can to each piece you did. if they have pictures of stuff you say you did, some graffiti sketches, and then some random paint and other supplies needed to paint then they would have a weak case, but still a case against you.

5. main reason not too many people get busted online. mainly because of "deny ability" as in, "i was taking credit for it to be cool". so while saying shit online is not enough to get you busted alone, it could definitely turn cops in the right direction into finding you. also online just is not enough evidence to create a case. just like saying "well he failed the lie detector test" is not enough evidence. and i dont think they enough allow lie detector results as admissible evidence.

i could be wrong about some of this shit though since im really a business law student and not a criminal one.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, swiss][/FONT]

18. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

u monkeyfucks....ur all so paranoid....u should all move to canada....the graffiti police is ridiculously stupid...

19. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

to be honest i see it this way. i'm down to tag cop cars because it's not a direct insult to the cop. it's nothing personal. to tell you the truth, i know some straight ass cops that aren't so quick to dig through your pockets. (i'm not ignorant like my friends i realize not all cops are crooked dickheads).. BUT the people who become cops realize that they're helpin' the big boys do what they love doin' by FUCKING US IN THE ASS every chance they get. some cops take it to a crazy extent, and those are the dick cops.

by taggin' a cop car that's just saying fuck the police in general. not this particular cop.

as for cops on bs i have no idea. i just saw an oppurtunity to rant and took it.

20. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

You're a joke kid.