Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. foi oi oi

foi oi oi Senior Member

2. foi oi oi

foi oi oi Senior Member

3. unknown...

unknown... Senior Member

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

man last night was crazy i was kciking it with machine drum Otto Von Schratch, edit and tons of other people, i ended up kicking it with edit after the show just tlakin about music then hitting anoter club with him n his girlfriend, edit KILLED it love he was about to get GANGSTER on everyone he was all likje ":yo yall miami mother fuckers want to see it how we do in LA on some super grimey gutter glitch shit" and everyone went nuts and he was just about to drop it and the owner of the clue was like THATS ITS YALLS CHURCHILLS IS CLOSED..... i went NUTSscreaming fuck that throwing shit till i got kicked out the club, but ottto von schr's witch doctor (who i met int he record ship next dorr was tellin me about how i need to come up more often and open up for them... ahhhh man WMC is off the CHAIN so far

5. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

That's so fly dude, I'm mad jealous of you meeting edIT. hooker-face.

6. foi oi oi

foi oi oi Senior Member

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yo. I was gonna go with most expenses paid, but I just got a new job. I would say I'm jealous, but nah... I'm more psyched that someone actually got that experience.

You gotta check out bass nacho if he hasn't already played. That man will kill a sound like none other. I think I'm sure he plays tomorrow, but who the funk knows... You gotta smoke down before you see him tho. It's a must.

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ive seen bassnacho like 60000 times homie
    from canada to the us

but chuch ill have some new shit to spot up when i get back too bad u didnt come out oioi id let u raid my harddrive...

but chea tomarrow otto von edit doormouse! ps14 phoenecia and tons other, ottos asked me to open but i dont have any of my shit, i would drive 6 hours to get it but i cant do that shit, open up for the heads i jock shiit i dont feel worthy (falls into the wanyes world were not worthy thing)

8. SAID

SAID Moderator

9. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

anyone got any of The D.O.C. his shit is so rare i can only get his one track "its funky enough" ive been searching his stuff on youtube for a while hes tight as fuck.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

So another night another awesome story....

so today after hearing that over 4 of my friends got arrested 2 if which where graffiti artist who i should of gone out with but my cell phone died or else id be roped with them, then other other is my homegirl who called and left a message on my cell phone about an hour and 20 mins before she got arrested for poss. of heroin and other things, so i lucked out by my phone diein cas if i wasnt with most n them i would of been out gettin fucked up with mer...

so i drove to her house cas she wasnt picking u her phone to find out she was in jail and i talked to her mom for about 2 hours to try to calm her down and tell her it gonn be alright, on my way back home i get a call from my homegirl janettex and shes like "big baby gesus what u doing daddy"
    and i was like nuffin queen just chilling " and shes like "WHY THE FUCK ARENT U AT ULTRA?!" and i was like idk no tickets and shes liek FUCK that you got free tickets at will call just go there, so my day starts off wth not going to jail then goes to gettin a free artist ticket to the US's biggest rave

i get there and kill the drum an bass tent dancing my ass off seeing some SICK head btu AS ALWAYS Andy Motherfuckin C stole the show... so i damned my lil 2step the fuck out till i had t bounce over to Revenge of the Nerds who Otto Von Schratch and Edit got me into for free, so now im here at this show which is the self proclaimed ANTI-WMC party with fucking Heads like Otto Von Schractch, Edit, Phoenica, Doormouse (WHOS BREAKCORE KILLED IT), Skymall, Richard Deivne (those of you who kno who he is know whats up!), JOse El RAy, Optokenitc Relex, the Natorious Nastys djs, The Miami Bass Warrierss, The Voodoo Witch Doctor (whos my new homies) Arua, Jacque Polynice, Karakter, Mr feathers and more

this show was a experimental /Breakcore/Glitch crunk/Grimey/DARK Bootie bass wet dream

the show starts at midnight im shooting pool with strangers when i see Big Jesus who rocking a 3 peice orange suite looking fly as hell with a fucking orange skimask an he come stolling in while the djs mashing up some 80's freestyle to miami bass, then i see edit and everyone else come in, i meet up with the voodoowitch doctor and edit when i get in, meet some girlies (WOWWEEEEEE, usually i wouldnt say anythign bout the girls but anygirl who dances with me to grindcore is on my fucking sideeeeeeeeeeee yo) i love girls who like the same gutter as music as me drives me crazy... so i go to my car and eat some MDA then edit comes on, edit RIPS the fucking house down the whole clue is krunk as fuck after him doing remixes for and hours and just raw ass shit, then he brings fucking BT (yea superstar BT) on stage along with Richard Devine and this guy named blake somthin that was on american idol....

and they get into a lil hours fucking jamm session just JAMMING the fuck out it was SOOOOOOOO raw it was unspeark about you have edits fcking grimey crunk la style then mixed with richard devines godlessness of glitch/breakcore then you got BT killin it like the superstar he is then this blake cat whos beat boxing a storm i mean i never seen anyone who could beat box like that and ive seen form shit but they would take his shit sample it and turn it out, then after that insane messjose elray gets on stange with his Miamibass/horrorcore style first track he does it "my minds playing ticks on m by the ghetto boys" except its hell fast n hell good herer was a moshpit during it, he rocked alot of other songs then otto von shratch came on with there miamibass/crunk/GRINDCORE/Gltich/experimental which TURNED the house out i had to go to the back of the club so i ws dancing to rowdie the night then got harder with fuckin doormouse ripped some nasty Glitchcore/drill and bass/breakcore/glitch grime thre night just keep gettin better then some ill dirtysouth crunk/Bootybass gitch come on i forget the dj's name but he TORE it up, next thing u know im eatin SAS with BT macking bitching with the voodoo witch doctor just going ape shit i didnt leave the club till like 5 somthing and they were still going when i left every night is the fucking shit free artist passses for worlds largest raves being a superstar cas i know alot of the artists at another club blablahblah

such a good time man FUCK, im have to downoad alot of those names i droped from the show just to show u how fucking BUCK n insane it was

fucking EH!

11. foi oi oi

foi oi oi Senior Member

I spun at a "rave" last night. Shit didn't get a funky as Ultra seems though. Kids here in ohio don't understand breakcore. They are still stuck to the Concord Dawn isshhh like it's their drug.

edIT, OVS, skymall, and doormouse actually spun AT Ultra, or was it a post party kind of deal?

Why the funk didn't I see their name on the flyer?

12. DeDo1

DeDo1 Senior Member

both they spun in and at the after party too i didnt go this year but that shit is raw

13. DeDo1

DeDo1 Senior Member

i think the after parties are better then the real thing

14. theoneC

theoneC Senior Member

holy fuck vid.
    thanks for the matth.

as far as electro, i like me some dubstep/jungle/deathragga mashup.

15. diggy64

diggy64 Elite Member

16. foi oi oi

foi oi oi Senior Member

word the fuck up. I've been diggin on some soundmurderer & sk-1, drumcorps, and enduser's non dnb shit as of late.

17. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

i'm sure i posted holy fuck - holy fuck a long time ago... i can re post it if anyone wants. i don't remember how to put it up on yousendit, without making people sign in.

i might go see pumpkinhead and ghettosocks thursday for 10 bucks. woow ooooow owowow

maybe... maybe not. i've been a poor boy lately.

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

LOL naw only person at ultra tht was worth seeing was Evol intent Andy C an Rabit in the moon....

those other names were at Revenge of the Nerds 2082, which was a ANTI-WMC party.... to say fuck mainstream techno its all about subcat/experimental shit..
    WMC has WAY better shit then Ultra Music Festival...i mean there probabl 10,000 other act playing besides the 100 or so at ultra which is only untill recently 1 days

19. foi oi oi

foi oi oi Senior Member

then what is WMC? I thought it was just a change of name. (i.e. - DEMF = Movement)

Yo Geebz... Check your PMs.

20. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

who else feels bad about dl'ing music torrents ssometimes???
    latley i have been downloading disographys
    not albums but the whole discography
    im gonna feel bad when i go to there show and know i downloaded all there shit for free and didnt show them any support =/