Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

the song with P on that A+ album is straight fuckin fire

2. MC Something

MC Something Senior Member

Weird.

It works if I copy/paste the link but if I click on it, it takes me to the homepage and never redirects me to the screen where I can DL it.

Whatever...it's working.

3. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

ma whole team is out fo the gusto internally blood dripping through ya body slow!!!!!

4. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

some local cats from my city.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  5. SAID

SAID Moderator

6. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

yo lakim. word up on the A+ album.

7. SAID

SAID Moderator

8. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

fuck yor US rap shit

UKUKUKUKUKUKUK fuck yor same old usa boom bap bullshit i'm bored of that shit.

yall will probably NEVER understand this shit.

Glad.

Fuck you

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  9. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

That one's pretty hard.

Yeah dude.

10. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

macklemore is illy, Annd i honestly dont like grime or UK rap. im not american either.

11. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

ya i aint feelin that grime shit, i dont feel foreign rappers really anyways besides looptroop, but besides that i havent heard much else

12. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Grime has an energy to it that I can appreciate. Sometimes I don't completely understand the slang but I can always get the gist of it. Hip hop here (USA) has been a repeating itself for a while now, I don't want to sound like the guy thats always hating on the new stuff but there really hasn't been much to be excited about. Most of the groups/people I like have fallen off or are doing weird electro stuff. I just need an excuse to nod the noggin every now and then to a good track, don't really care where it comes from, the classics never get old.

13. MC Something

MC Something Senior Member

Anyone know this song?

There's a skateboard contest called Vans Downtown Showdown 2009 that's been playing on Fuel lately. There's a song that I've been trying to figure out who it is and it's starting to piss me off. I've checked the songs listed in the credits and none of them are it. But the credits don't list everything because there's a song after it tha's either Clutch or The Company Band and neither of those are listed.

Anyway...the chorus goes something like this:

"We....gon'....ride.......(something, something) we....gon'.....ride. Don't look back cuz we....gon'....ride......every day until.....we.......die"

At least I THINK that's what they're saying. It's hard to hear a lot of the lyrics because the announcer is talking over it the whole time.

So yeah...if anyone knows what that is, please help a brotha out.

14. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

lol salvo the gist is allways the same ''im a badman on road, fuck thothersidez''

the thing about grime is its not suposed to be lyrical or conscious its really a different genre
    its purely about getting you hyped up in a rave

you sit n smoke a blunt and LISTEN to hiphop
    grimes only about fucking bitches selling drugs and stabing motherfuckers in the throat

fyi, the guy in that video and his producer got some 15 yearold pregnant then they lured her to a canal and bus her head with a crowbar...just cuss she didnt want an abortion

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

http://www.mediafire.com/?0hhfvym4aun
    if oyu dont have this album in your collection then your WHOLE SHIT IS SOOOOOFFFFTER then an handbag full of puppies.

if oyu want more of his albums let me know.

16. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

im goin to see him in december, mad dope
    this is one of my favorites from him
    this shits fire to

17. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

18. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

ak i swear you like EVERYTHING single aspect of the london music scene....grime an dubstep...dubstep is shockingly bad but grime i can deal with....get a lot of it around croydon....some good and others SHITE!

19. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

dont mean to start shit but if you do the research U.A HIP HOP music birth all that grime dubstep dnb techno etc
    when planet rock by afrika bambaattaa came out uk was inspired by it and came with there life style and what have. ask the pioneers of those genres and the real heads will tell oyu what time it is.

20. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

LOL thats just so wrong I'm not even gonna bother going into it bro. No offense.
    USA rap has had ZERO effect on Uk garage, jungle, drum and bass, dubstep or grime.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010