Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Criminal Records

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scott, Jul 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Thread-Locks

Thread-Locks Senior Member

Me and some friends were smoking green in an ally like in the middle of the day, and a cop rolled up, so we split and of course he comes down the street I took to get back to school. and i was with 2 other people. So then the cop specifically asks for me to come talk to him, the other 2 guys leave, and he's like "So what do you know about some kids smoking dope in that back ally son?" and we had just done like 4 bowls between 5 people so i was pretty baked, and somehow I talked my way out of it, I was just like "Yeah I used to do that stuff, but I got caught at school and suspended (which was true) for it a little while back..." And somehow that idiot bought it.
    The funniest part about it was that one of the guys I was with would start sketching balls every time he saw a cop car for like the next 4 months, and we'd just be like "You fucking idiot, the cops aren't after you, you're a fag." so yeah it provided us with laughs for months. oh and cops are douchebags

2. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

no way?

3. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

4. Each

Each Senior Member

i got an m.i.p. of alcohol by consumption before summer got out. first offence. 20 hours of community service and a 100 dollar fine. and i have to take a class. its so fuckin gay. but i got it easy on the com service cause i had a torn acl and had surgery before and my aunt runs the eagle mount here so i just got to swim with mental kids for 20 hours for my service. it was actually kinda fun. finished it in 3 days.

5. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Fuckas I just got detained and sent back home but fuck I couldve ran a few meters into the woods...hey I was stoned.

6. 56ACE

56ACE Senior Member

me and my older bro got into a fight at my house and someone called the cops i guess and they arrested him cause i had some "marks on me" even though were brothers to took him to gunclub in palm beach for that shit, and let me go, i got popped once in dtown but talked my way out of it to a whackenhut, my whole family hates these southflorida pigs.

7. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

try a couple years in state prison.

8. wired_615

wired_615 Senior Member

i used to live in tampa and they were aways hot like that. they go through so much shit that it dosent matter what you say there is no talking your way out of anything

9. bigdic

bigdic Senior Member

who cares about records you guys are pussys

10. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

homes youth training act for the win!

11. adreniline_zero

adreniline_zero Senior Member

indecent exposure
    arson (fire-raising as its known here) aparently bonfires on guy fawkes night are illegal
    and my favourite "going equiped to vandalise" yeah thats right done for having afew cans of paint in my bag -.- had just bought them too lol

12. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

What for?

13. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

real talk not all cops are assholes and are just out to get someone locked up some are pretty chill, but one cop i met tried to hit me for something i didnt do at all and i loved the face he gave when i answered all his questions and everything, it was funny as hell, so be sure to KNOW YOUR RIGHTS KNOW EVERYTHING.

anyway heres how it went down me and my friend was just chillin at the mall right then we decided to go to this little corner area so he could smoke a couple cigs and we could leave, before we walked through parking lot and then all of a sudden i see a cop when i walk around the corner he starts askin me "so what were you doing in the parking lot" i said "walking sir" then he starts tryin to say i was tampering with cars, now remember my friend is right around the corner smoking so i had to stall this cop like crazy so he could put it out and clear the smoke, he asked me "so weres your little short mexican friend you were with" i said "i dont have a mexican friend sir" oh yeah well who were you walking with, i pause for time and look around "and so OHHHH you mean my hispanic friend yeah thats the proper term hes around here would you like to talk to him", cop just walks on by and just as i planned he put the cig out and there was no smoke i was relived now i decided to fuck with the cop, when he was writin us up and calling our names in i start sayin "is this the part when you tell me my rights sir i mean you are supposed to say that sir" cop, "dont tell me how to do my job ill bust ur ass for tampering right here" me " well sir if i was tampering with a car can you remind me what car it was my memory is fuzzy" cop "you know what car you did i dont gotta tell you" me "well sir you saw me touch a car so what color was it atleast" "you know what kid you better stop giving me that smart attitude now tell me right now what you did to that car" me "well sir belive it or not i know im black and you would just to have another black person in your car today but im highly intelligent and know my rights and know i didnt touch that car now belive it or not my mom is a state board director one step under the super intendendent (she really is i used that card with my teachers to) are you sure that i touched that car?" cop "you know what i better not see your ass being suspicous again you hear me?" me " okay sir can i have your name please i wanna tell my mom about the nice officer i met today" cop " piss off kid i better not have to bust your ass again". as he walked away i began to wave to him, what a nice evening and i didnt even use the race card :D

14. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member

Your friend wouldn't have been in trouble anyway. The law is you can't buy ciggs uf your under 18, but anyone can smoke them. It's wierd

Edit- Well thats the law in NY, I don't know about AZ so maybe I'm worng

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  15. dh888

dh888 Member

I've got three charges mischief and thief under 5000 I did while I was stoned on scripts. Then I got busted for shoplifting under 5k. It was pretty fucked though I had to spend a night in the holding cell because I did them in consecutive weeks. So a big word of advice be smart when your awaiting trial.

Just awaiting trial right now and I've a 99% chance of getting off with nothing and I mean nothing: no community service, no conviction, no fine.

Apparently in canada, maybe the states to, you can use any mental health issue to get off, if your any on kind of antidepressants or seeking any kind of therapy its a fucking golden ticket. You've just seek out the local mental health consultant at the court house and describe your situation and ask him if he can help you. It doesn't matter if you stuff is real or fake just as long as your acting like its real and "trying" to do something about it. Sometimes they set you up with their agency and you have to go to like solo sessions with someone to "reform your behaviour" but its nothing only lasts like 5-6 weeks. I imagine you could bullshit through it hard enough to get it reduced even more.

Now this probably wouldn't work continuously but its definitely a way to get rid of the odd charge or at least get it reduced.

16. dreaken1993

dreaken1993 Senior Member

never caught cause im a ninja

but got stopped for fucking with the cops, they were in their wagon pulling up the block and me and like 5 friends were walking down the street, we were like halfway when they turn onto it so i was being a dick and walked in the middle of the street till they got like 12 feet away, they passed and we cracked up, then they came around again so i did the same thing, they went by, then i heard that dreaded whoup, they stop when they got past me and told me to come here chubby
    -chubby this fool was talking shit

so i went, without any warning they flip me around and handcuff my shit then i asked em what i did and they went through my pockets found my bandana my two mini mops and my gloves they tried to say i was going to go vandalism
    *gasp*
    i was like i dont know what your talking about those are for my art class
    "o realy"
    took my name and one got in the car in like 30 seconds he came back and was like there are reports of you doing graffiti
    and then he winked to the other cop
    uhh ohh

i asked him when these reports were made and where at

then they just stared at me and let me go

17. dreaken1993

dreaken1993 Senior Member

then some east side(rich part) cops pulled out on me cause i was zipping up my jacket

and all i was doing was talking to this girl in her moms car then some lil kids called the cops on us and said we was breaking in the car, all because we told them "take your ass home"

so i told em they had no reason to act in that manner then they asked the girls mom if she said we could be in the car and she said yeas so they let me go

and then i wasnt allowed at her house anymore

cops are cockblockers

18. hardwares

hardwares Senior Member

you are wrong. actually it goes between counties not even states. my friend got a "tobacco ticket" in some place right outside where we live. some bullshit.

aaanyway. turned 18 in april. no more criminal record :D

19. ares*

ares* Member

only got caught stealin a belt when i was like 15. paid 300 dollars for that piece of shit. no court nothin. im almost 19 now and no criminal record yet.

20. hardwares

hardwares Senior Member

yeah i got caught up stealing a $1.99 pentel white (SOME BLLSHIT) and got fined like $200 and had to go to court. that was ghey