Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Criminal Records

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scott, Jul 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Nazel

Nazel Senior Member

what did u do......

2. InvisblSkratchPiklz

InvisblSkratchPiklz Elite Member

then i suggest you watch Judge Mathis and Judge Judy for practice :lol:

3. spare

spare Member

what did u do...... [/b][/quote]
    what the hell do you think he did

4. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Not everyone can express themselves coherently in court.. let alone in everyday life...

And those damn lawyers gotta make a living SOMEHOW!

You don't want the lawyers to starve, do you?

5. InvisblSkratchPiklz

i do :)

and i just re-read what this guy said, he is trying to avoid a criminal record!
    Thing is. he got charged with criminal mischief, so its for sure its going into your criminal record UNLESS you're under 18, then when you reach 18 your recent criminal run-ins are erased, but if you're older then 18 well you have to wait and ask for a pardon!

i dont know if in the states its 18 or 21
    but here in quebec its 18!

i had 8 charges when i was under 18
    and when i turned 18 my record was erased

but if you feel like you can be cool and calm in the court room, I suggest reppin yourself!

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i knwo this guy, he's reasonably smart and shouldnt have any trouble by himself in court with a charge like this...

m ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;./''''''''''''''''''''

thats from my cat......he's telling whoa to keep our love secrete

7. InvisblSkratchPiklz

8. VERMONT

VERMONT Senior Member

does anyone know if it's eighteen or twenty-one?... and can they use previous arrests on your sealed criminal record after you turn that age as evidence against you if you're, say, being snitched on?

9. GLOKnine

GLOKnine Senior Member

just go with any lawyer... if its your first charge then your fine... and if your a minor then you cna get your record sealed.. im on probation right now for graffiti. since i have 2 other charges on my record i got a year of probation and 120hrs of community service..

but if its your first charge then your fine... you should be able to get it dropped down to a class b misdemeinor (how ever you spell it)

10. Highfiver

Highfiver Senior Member

Assualt on an Officer.
    Theft.
    Vandalism.

All in a days work.
    I am a fiesty little girl.
    :ph34r:

11. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

i got theft under 5000, civic court meaning i dont have to go. Um it sucks theres no differnence getting caught taking 1 dolla thing and 4999.. uhh

12. dUb-cHi

dUb-cHi Member

2 counts of evading arrest or whatever just cuz i tried to run didnt get shit cuz imma minor exce[t my firts 2 cans taken away

13. domesticated

domesticated New Member

I have one criminal charge, and that is for theft and destruction of private property in the third degree. I took my school's flag and lit it on fire in the parking lot. The total of the damage was $7.83, but I got 24 hours community service and six months probation on principle of being un-American. This was when I was 17, I am 23 now. Clean ever since...well, my record that is, I just learned to get away with shit. Remember kiddies, paranoia can be your best friend, or worst enemy. If you think the guy on the cell phone is looking at you, he is probably a cop, lol, just kidding.

14. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

verble assult long story got off cause cmon im 16 haha
    "graffiit suspision list" cause i got busted with mad paint n a few markers they just took it n told me that shit took my shit n let me go, Lately the same cop car has been chillin outside my house alot and honestly i dont know why anyone got ideas? think ive been ratted on again haha.

15. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

thats not funny. after I got arrested two cops posted on the swell of my home waiting for me, once I got near them they got out and gave me two tickets of 48.50 for not having a front, and 48.50 for not having a back light on a fucking bicycle coming home from school at dusk. "This is fucking harrassment!" "Well I'm just lawfully issuing a ticket"

this month court entails criminal mischief under 200 for scratching into back of a police vehicle. (catching a scribe)

possession of cannibus

grand theft auto

and violation of probation.- which brings back a pipe and resisting arrest charge.

the gta owners didnt want to press charges... but I was on probation, so the state might pick it up. who the fuck knows my lifes twisted right now with courts, kicked out of school, getting ged to look decent in court, car accidents surgery and an index finger that doesent move.

Remind me to check back here in a month.

16. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

attempted murder

vandalization over the cost of $15,000

under the age of carrying a loaded weapon with military issue ammunition

theft

disorderly conduct

woot woot :p

17. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

yeaaah.. my close friend is in prison for attempted murder. if we only had better aim at the range maybe he wouldnt have missed.
    "FREE BOBBY"

anyways is that a shitzu in yyour sig? my family has one black and white too.fucking panda

18. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

In ireland for a criminal record you cant go to america and it can never be erased

19. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

4 counts of mishief for under 5000$ i have currently gone to court twice since this occured and my next court date is in April.
    Shifted im 15 and I normally get shit load of beef and i can easily get a gun for 60$ i been thinkin bout gettin one not really letting people know i got one unless i gotta but im not the type to pull the trigger and if i did it would be minor like at they're foot or somfin at like 5 in the morning although if it came down to it i could pop a guy in the face to make sure i wouldnt die..u think it a good idea for me 2 grab ahold of a gun and yo can u legally buy ammo underage at a gunshop or i gotta steal em or what?

20. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

my sympathies to anybody on parole or probation. alternative sentencing is a fucking bitch, and straight up parole even more so. im on until nov 13 2008, and just think before all this i used to be an 8th a day smoker. i also have a no alcohol clause and go to na, aa, and community counseling meetings a total of four times a week, and its cost me well over 2500 dollars so far, and im just four months in..