Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Criminal Records

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scott, Jul 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

juvie-possession of marijuana, trespassing (roof of a store, i was there for a couple hours smokin' and chillin'), "loitering and prowling" (since they couldn't get me for breaking into cars), and drug paraphenalia (visine and 3 empty bags with crystals in them). plead guilty to all these nuccas.

2. ateb

ateb Member

hobbes, your absolutely right with all those things you said. at the time i didnt really understand all the laws at the time. but what i said to them was i was going to spraypaint my bicycle, and the different tips were for making different size stripes. they said well why do you have a bag full of paint. i said well it takes a lof of coats... i wasnt as prepared as i would have liked to be. my friend just totally blew it up though with what i write, every place i did it, and he was incriminating himself too. had i felt there was really a way out, i wouldnt have taken the plea bargain, it was all reduced to 3 misdemeanors, which was a good deal, im getting off probation at a year and a half. I felt like there was no way out, but to take it, so i plead guilty to something way smaller than what the judge said i 'should have gotten". now im just really wary about who goes with me, if anyone... and now i stick mainly to bridges, frieghts, railroad, and mostly state owned spots. theyre less likely to prosecute than a small business owner that just spent his life savings on the mobile dumpsters.
    and of course, new name.

3. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

yo whenever i have a bad feeling when i'm roaming with another head... i tell that person what the story is in case we get pulled over. and rule number one is...

I DON'T WRITE GRAFFITI, I DON'T KNOW YOU TOO WELL.

4. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Word man, I feel you, I was in the same boat pretty much, only I incriminated myself a bit too much. My idea was, as long as I don't directly say I did it, I'm straight, I told 'em I liked graphic design and shit, never said what I write or nothin', told 'em theres no legal walls etc. - NEVER said I did any of it, but you know they implied it, and my mom said "he paints at home" but they said "his mother said she reconized the words as words he painted at home" which I NEVEr painted at home and NEVEr let my mom saw what I draw. Needless to say, they pinned me with 'admitting' to several names that I DIDN'T do, so it really didn't matter either way. At least I learned that talking to cops period can get you arrested even if you didn't do it.

Anyhow...they lacked a lot of evidence, but they had 1 thing that would lead them to pretty much all the shit...and I didn't wanna risk it because honestly there was over 14 places tied to that 1 name, and they had a can with prints on it that didn't help at first, but if they went to match it up...ooh I'd be fucked.

I'm still a lil worried they could come back and re-arrest me, but they just don't have enough on me. The guy said he had like 8 other cases open, and there were references to other open cases in the 50+ page 'discovery' report on me.

Said they even had anonymous tips, and 1 fucker I used to paint with told an entire fucking trap house what I write - NOT FUCKING GOOD.

And yeah simple zen, even if I did inevitably go out with someone, I wouldn't have the balls to admit to them I do graff or what I write, I would just be constantly saying "I don't write graffiti dude- remember that" seriously I hate people so much, sick of learning the "trust NO ONE lesson" 'cause your mom will set that ass up fast. What song is that from?

5. ~Star~

~Star~ Senior Member

i got arrested and charged with possesion of stolen property, theft under 5000 and fraud, at court i talked to this lady who worked with a "diversion" program, i took it, had to write an apology letter and attend weekly meetings for like 6 weeks, 10 hours of comunity service, no criminal reccord, no charge, ASK TO TAKE DIVERSION

6. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

NOOOOO

Kid, that worked out for you, kid, and I call you a kid because you are lucky enough to be young enough to get it. But honestly...diversion fucks you over.

I go in there and they say "oh anything you say will not be able to be used in court" what you think they do? Haha, fuck yeah, I think thats actually how they were able to arrest me the second time. (I didn't get caught painting, but was under investigation so me getting arrested with paint didn't help...) But it surely didn't help that I had to admit to the crimes to even be eligible for it. Plus they make you do hella gay shit like drug testing and stuff a lot.

Sure, you can complain, but what does that solve? Especially when the bitch who interviewed you fucking quits her job for 'personal reasons' so its not like you can even have the satisfaction of gettin' them fired.

How hard would it be to make a bomb that would blow up a small town? It needs to be done. (JUST KIDDING FOR THE PYSCHO POLICE FUCKS READING THIS)

7. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

I guess you can say im pretty lucky. Both times i got pulled over, I got a warning. The first time was running a stop sign(rolling stop) and I had a illeagal limit of ppl in the car, and I had a busted taglight. Second time was last night. The scene downtown was sketchy cause it was saturday night and the bars were full, and the police were out. I couldnt do anything without a drunk trying to fight me or a cruiser rolling by looking for drunks. So I left, and A cop pulled me over for doing 38 in a 35(gay right?) Well I had a shitload of paint rolling around in the front seat, and a couple posters in the chair, and i was like FUCK. So I pulled over to the curb and was trying to throw all my shit under the seat, and the cop walks up, and he could tell I was freaking out. He asked for my liscence and blah blah blah and then he made me get in the cruiser, so im like ok, im fucked. Well, We get in, and hes telling me he clocked me doing 38 in a 35, and I was out past my curfew(2 violations=a 24 stay in juvie) but he laughed and asked me if this was my first time getting pulled over, and I saw that as an excuse to my nervoussness and said yes. He laughed and said heel let it slide this time and I was on my way. That was the closest I have ever been to shitting my pants. Either he was fucking stupid or just didnt see the paint& posters, I was fucking lucky.

8. ateb

ateb Member

oh yea, and about the miranda rights, ive been arrested 3 times(not proud to say that, trust me), and never heard any cop read them to me... by law if you arent read your rights, isnt everything that they brought into court null? thats what i thought, but the judge wasnt hearin that at all... overall fuck cops and snitches

• and fuck everyone who says theyre your friend and fuck you over
    • it sucks not truting people
    • why are these bullets here
    • some more bad news ESP and EQUIP of NES just got caught
    • watch your back dudes
    and yea thats whatsup STAR, but they dont usually offer intervention type programs when your 19, im now 21, and had a thick record, mostly cause of this graff shit.

for a while i hated graff i threw out all my shit, stopped drawing, and tried to not think about it at all... but the rush is so awesome, and its the only time i feel so free, like nothing else matters. (opening up to be called names prolly but o well)... i feel like its a way to stick it to the man without him knowing exactly who did it. and it just feels good to relate to people with people with this interest.

fuck, i always ramble when i get interested in something

be safe, stay up

9. BAZEA.K.A.JET:SDFK!

BAZEA.K.A.JET:SDFK! New Member

yo wassup!
    man, juss got busted a couple weeks ago.. me n some friends were goin out to do a little dirty work... burned a crew on a rooftop... went according to plan! then went to destroy some poles... me n a friend... the rest in a car... dumbasses were following us! cops showed up n everyone booked it.. me n my friend hid at a house n got away clean... couple hours later our parents call us askin y are the cops looking for us?? fuckin homies snitched! they called us in.. right wen i walked up to the cop he says" ur baze, right?? weres proper?" n i was like shit... told him i did the poles... stupid mistake cuz my name was hoooooooooooooooott! hopefully they dnt do their homework! m for some retarded reason my so called friend had to mention the rooftop! so out of stupidity, i took the rap for 7 poles n a roof.. i think the snitch got released.. goin court in a couple days... since im 17, hopefully i juss get probation or someshit... anyone know whats the worst for a teen with a well known name?? fuck man if only i read this thread earlier! haha i would be out n about! they havent told me my charges yet..fuuuuuuuuuuuuck...haha

10. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

if i ever get caught for graffiti, or cops were knocking at my door saying "we have evidence that you write this" i'd be like "get off my tip you know how many people right that? buddy over there in (insert rich neighborhood here) writes that name a hundred times more than i do, i did it once. he drives a (insert nice car name here) and he is tall and white." then i would ramble on and on about how it looks like middle class does it instead of the rich fucks, just because the difference in income.

but that's some skeevy shit.

11. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Yeah man, I'm wonderin' what the best way to convince them that you aren't responsible for alll the tags with that same name.

Like I think stickers would be a great way to get up, obviously, but what happens when a cop finds 100 stickers on you with your name written all over 'em? Kinda hard to say that your not the one doin' all of it.

Oh, 'n I've only been 'arrested' 2 times (one other time for stealin when I was lil but they got their shit back so it never went to court just got banned from the park) but anyway. When I got arrested they never told me I was under arrest but more importantly, the second time they WOULD NOT tell me they were cops I thought I was just being jumped by angry store owners and then the handcuffs came out so I'm thinking 'shit are they gunna cuff me and beat the shit outta me more? or just wait for the cops' then it hit me that they probably were the cops so I started shoutin' "WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU THE POLICE? WHO ARE YOU?" only to be met with a "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" and later on, after my face was covered with blood and my hands cuffed behind my back, they said something like "of course we're the fucking cops!"

Shit...don't they realize what a monster they have created? Like I'm not going to 'restitute' them properly.

12. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

i betta see a ***** sue a ***** ya herrd

13. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

worrrddd you should take that to court. and you should have taken pics of yourself to prove the scars.

but if you tell them the excuse i said that there's multiple people writing the same shit, they would break out the photos (and trust me, you thought bombingscience was serious with the photos, cops got a god damn library) and ask which ones you did. and i would say two of them and the rest no. they would ask who's writing it, and if you don't tell us we'll take you to court and say you did all of them. tough shit.

14. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

The thing is...when you did do all of them, you kinda can't hide from that always, ya' know? Like I said, I had a partner for a short time in the beginning. I'm just glad I'm not getting more shit from them, I mean, its not like graff is even the only criminal activity I'm involved in.

But hey, I decided, unfortunately, that doing a plea bargain was the best idea. They were OUT TO GET ME. And when police are out to get you, it DOESNT MATTER. Yo, I had a relative who did 2 years hard time-big boy prison- for shit he didn't do, luckily it got overturned and he didn't have to serve the full sentence, but how you think that makes me feel?

Not fucking safe to say the least, and the area I'm in is BACKWARDS. You ever seen some truly corrupt shit go down and you just think 'what? no way...how could that happen?!' This is that place.

This is the place where they give people a full year for misdemeanors to make an example out of them. Apparently some other kid my family knew (played sports with my cousins or something) is doing like 2 years for graff or something, I don't know what the deal is with that...but I know the laws, and uhhh...yeah, I'm just gonna be happy to get out of here without a bullet being put in my head.

Besides, you say 'sue that bitch!' but I don't ever plan on taking anyone to court, I mean, there's more mature ways of dealing with it. Ya' know, productive ways that actually produce results, why would I bother spending more money on the court system when it fucked me over to begin with? They took photos on scene of what my face looked like, but obviously those where not in the evidence presented to the court, but it didn't actually go to real court- like a trial.

15. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

but that's fuck shit... you ask "why would i spend more money when the court system fucked you over" and if you mention the front dash cam on the cop car and how it should always be faced towards the suspect... it'll make them seem less credible. then you should ask about the pictures taken that night. attorney. bada boom bada bing bro. it's not that difficult. and it's definitely not as if they're out to fuck you over all the time.

although, if you're guilty, who the fuck cares what you have to say. right??

i was out with some homies breakin' in cars one night, someone called in to the police about suspicous activity. we all get the fuck beaten out of us, we get loitering and prowling (this is a very long story shortened up) and they take us to the station and ask us about cars, and put us all in the same room to see if we were gonna say some fuck shit. too bad we're not that stupid. i said to my friend "how bad did the cop beat you up" and since that's on camera, you think they'll take it to court? hell no. think next time you're in the interrogation room. talk to yourself. bullshit bullshit bullshit all throughout

16. "Riot"

"Riot" Elite Member

couple times listed as a missing person. if that even counts.
    juvie possession of cocaine.
    juvie possession of marijuiana.
    juvie drug parafenaleia? whatever yeah.
    shoplifting at sears.

got locked up a good while for all this.
    house got raided last week and they got my graff shit.
    they lookin for my "name" now.
    i told them i wrote CORE hahahahah.

17. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

they raided your crib for graff?

18. "Riot"

"Riot" Elite Member

nah.
    they raided it for drugs. which were in my balls cause i knew they were coming. andddd they found all my markers and saw tags everywhere and opened the drawer and boom. thousands of dollars of vandalism in there face.

they wont catch me though.

19. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

yeah if you change your name... or style. and if they see your tags just say that's not your style because you changed up =)

20. "Riot"

"Riot" Elite Member

thats what i plan on doing.
    i write trash now.

i did a looonnnggg ass hollow infront of the police station that says trashywhitechild!

hahahha.fuck da po!!!