Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Crossing Out Tags Etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wake126, Mar 27, 2006.

Share This Page

1. RECS

RECS Member

yeah i know what you mean......i only cross out stupid shit, like yayyy, smoke weed and stuff like that...ummm, just make sure its nothing to do with gangs...my friend had a 5 point star in his bomb, and it supposedly has something to do with gangs i heard....

2. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

3. Naysayer

Naysayer Senior Member

I only go over/cross out people if I am better than them.

4. xFatel.Onex

xFatel.Onex Senior Member

^^ so basicly you burn em and enmity i love when i see shit like that you write something they cross it you cross them! all on the same surface

5. 0lick

0lick Banned

i love how you cross them out. you cant even read thier tag any more =D

i hate beef. first. toys are annoying "not all..just the annoying ones =D'' and when they decide to go over you they have no idea what thier getting into. now, i dont go out much "twice a week usualy" but when i go out its either a 5 hour bombing session or an all nighter till i run outa supplies. so in one day i cover as much as i do then they do in a year. ill have 1 tag every 20 feet and thats not much but they cant even top that. so when i go out i lay my tags everywhere and they cant compete with how much i do. now im not the greatest writer but i dam well write a whole fucking lot. i hate it when i get slashed. sum kid who writes ROMR couldnt even last. out of all my work he only could get 10. but what pissed me off was that most of them he didnt even write who did it. now personally to me thats pussy shit. if you slash you better write whether or not they kno u kno who did it. anyone can just go around drawing lines on tags.

owell yah thats what i feel about getting slash

o and i never start beef. they start =D

6. vowels

vowels Senior Member

ive went over one person and that's cause i have beef with him in person, he goes to my school.. but we settled it now

7. SeapNSR

SeapNSR Senior Member

lining tags is for faggots who cant stand to look toy next to you

8. Nem

Nem Elite Member

its worse when you get slashed by a kid who fuckin sucks and only has like, one throw in a super chill spot. which blows shit as well. but thinks hes mass experienced and good. but you cant find him. and nobody you know knows who he is. and you cant beat the shit out of him or slash him back because he never gets up.

my first ever full color piece. slashed next day by some punk ass faggot.

9. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

saskatoon its a joke.

only crew that still gets up here really thats good is hts on the eastside. Ygw and twr get up a little their dope. Other then that its a buncha toys getting arrested ina few weeks.

10. StAtiK1

StAtiK1 Senior Member

i only go over someone if i can see they dont know what the hell there doing, or if they cross me out first and im atleast as good as them

11. stayhigh 905

stayhigh 905 Senior Member

the only time i cap someone
    is wene they cap me or they say something about my cru
    or if that wall is so done up i have to.

12. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

if a writer thats better than you and is putting up a nice piece over like your throwie than i find its ok. but i dont care if i go over someones tag if i know them and i think their a complete douche bag.

13. Blam!

Blam! Senior Member

if some one, tags over or cross out your tag, thats means war. but if some one goes over a tag with a throwup its fine, burner goes over throwup, and a peace goes over a burner.

14. rel

rel Senior Member

i haven't had my shit crossed out yet. just painted over by building owners/ subway cleaners. and i only go over toy throws/tags.

this kid in my crew, SEC, he went over some dude ESP's work the other day at FDR in philly. a skater came over and said, "do you know that kid who's shit you're going over?" he said no.. kid said, "oh.. cause i've heard of people getting a tire iron to the head for doing that." sec was just like "oh. well... fuck him."
    for all i know that kid could've been ESP.
    i told sec he needs to be more careful. haha.
    that kid's throws/ tags sucked anyway though. :/

15. pdxmith

pdxmith Senior Member

i go over it if its shit not cross it out show those toys whose boss

16. Soboe!

Soboe! Senior Member

Beef is for hamburgers!

17. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

some chick told me to stick to the coloring books...and she is the biggest biter on this earth. Now i cross her a lot...

18. Soboe!

Soboe! Senior Member

i guess you like hamburgers then o.0

19. dred

dred Senior Member

none of the writers around where i live are much of threat
    but i respect them if they toy or not

20. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

in my area there is alot of nosence aroud like 420 ni g ger and kkk
    so i go over it
    and like said before
    i only cross nigs out if they diss me or anyone in my crew they fucking with family haha
    so other then that i try to stay out of beef its pointless and ends quickly