Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Day-bombin

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scratch, May 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

Eh...bad advice. It depends where you live I guess, cus where I live, every single fuckin fagget 40 year old dad in the city has a hardon for being a goddamn vigilanty, and punkass graffiti writers are prime pickings. It's funny when you hear about "good citizens" who try to stop criminals and get stabbed or something. It serves them right you kno, mind your own fuckin business. If your not a cop don't act like one.

2. tkS`

tkS` Elite Member

have ur cans + tips ready, sprint - drop that shit in 45 seconds to a minute and get the fuck out, without a trace

3. stav

stav Senior Member

anyone have any pics or movies?

4. Nesty

Nesty Senior Member

^ what is he talking about? I guess if you want to see movies of people getting up in the daytime you could downloand one of the Men in Blacks, but those kids are damn crazy, lol.

Annnnyway, just stay calm, cool, collected & confident and you should be fine. Make sure that you keep watch all around you before and during the act (helps if you have a lookout). Dont mind the people that say most people dont care; whether or not its true that they care or not doesnt matter, you shouldnt risk getting caught. If anyone sees you, run. The best advice by far is to just go out and do it...

5. ezra_one

ezra_one Member

kid if u do a tag you got balls
    if you a out line bomb u nerv
    if you do a quick bomb ur crazy

6. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

i said the same thing in my head lol

7. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

ummm NO^... if everone else in the hood paints in this allie you beter have a sweet peice to throw up... Cuzz if you go out for the first time and put some wack ass shit up no one will ever give you respect.

Id say go do your throw or wat ever some place not so heated that ever 1 hits practice it 1 time at least with paint b4 you even think of hitting up a sick spot

personaly i practiced my shit randomly around town in allies and where ever until i got good enough to hit walls that other ppl where at

take this advise as you will

8. Ume

Ume Moderator

9. Stivek

Stivek Member

make shure u can do your handstyle or throw good and fast, if you dont have one or the other stay at home.

10. segway

segway Elite Member

scope the spot, stand up and look around frequently, have two or more exit routes, be quick. you dont have to be that crazy to bomb midday, especially if you just go and hit rail lines or something

11. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

if some "pedistrian" sees you just keep taggin` and be like

"fuck you pedistrian, what you gonna do citizens arrest me?"

if you take my advice i hope it works out :)

12. Scratch

Scratch Senior Member

ya thnx for the advice man but when i say everyone paints there i dont mean its good lol i mean ya there are some throwies but nm else

thnx anyways though ill def take ur advice

13. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

^is it a good chill spot? ^

14. N0$1L'EARL"

N0$1L'EARL" Senior Member

1wer a hood/hat
    2if its cleen graff it
    3if someone grabs u yell ''fag u tuched my dik'' it'll giv u a couple of seconds wen he lets go cuz of inberrasment to run/sok his jaw.
    4better not to mob with a lot of frends 1 or 2 will do.

15. epod

epod Elite Member

day bombing is fun. .... so much more than at night.. night theres next to no obstacles.. lol i love walking around with a hoody, sunglessed, beanie, facemask,, its so much fun. but yeah, make sure your ready to jet if you bomb during the day.

16. tips

tips Member

Tpday when i was walking home from school i had a pen(like always) and i fucking hit this electrical box and this lady in her car drives right by, stops and waits for me to finish. I finish and just keep walking she gets on her phone then starts yelling at me and shit. i have a huge backpack so i cant run. thank god she sped off, cops problky came though

scary shit :ph34r:

17. yes1

yes1 New Member

lmao yea true its fun taggin at daytime cuz ppl wont look at u suspious then at night .. but just keep it cool and find a shortcut to leave that spot just in case a person sees u.. But just to let u kno if a person comes runnin to u wit a bat in there hand , THEN GET DA HELL OUT OF THERE!!lol

18. romance

romance New Member

Make sure it's fairly out of sight, a back alley or something, maybe a tunnel?
    Try not to get spotted, Most of the painting I've done has been mid-day.

19. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

ha
    i mostly do day bombs
    here are the tips that never fail me
    ALWAYS have a friend looking out in any ways people could come by an see.
    dont bring too much stuff. (try to keep it under 4 cans) because if you hear someone coming your gonna need to grab your shit and run.
    and last, always have an escape route. well that goes for night bombing too but...oh well hope that helped

20. D0ZeR

D0ZeR Senior Member

me and two of my frends ride bikes down this trail and people walk on it and ride their bikes too cuz thats what its for but theres a couple of bombs on the trail and its a cement urban trail and we tag the electric towers even though theyve already been hit by others. one guy "sekto" used a mop with super thick red bucket paint.
    he climbed up the tower 15 ft to get hit it and he did that like on all of em.
    but me and my frends just tell each other if someone is coming works great.

i should try going day bombin sometime.get some can silencers. ;) i can see it now.

can silencers are dope man.