Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Day-bombin

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scratch, May 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sugarbomb

sugarbomb Senior Member

you just gotta act casual. if shit gets shaddy then peace out, but otherwise, act normal and noone will say anything.

2. kill

kill Elite Member

marker tags r dun during the day
    throw ups at nite
    pieces at nite
    if u cant do marker tags during the day than ur a pussy
    buh sum spots to do marker tags r pretty sketch like stop signs and other road signs

3. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

nah its all about the mid day throwies

4. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Banned

i live in a small town, no more than 40 000 and only like 20-30 writers...i slap stickers up alot in the day and tags, sometimes i bomb the bridge...we also got 2 legal walls

COMA

5. OveRDoSeD

OveRDoSeD Elite Member

if u bomb during the day, in the streets, your a fucking dumbass, and you deserve to be caught.

6. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

lol wtf? aint one part of bombing is the thrill?
    well neways, i do my slaps n mops daytime, and lil throwies when the streets kinda deserted in the mid-day when every1s at work or school.
    best time to tag in the day:)...thats if u dont have school/skippin/or just really got the itch to bomb in the mida-day

btw. ive been hearing legal walls?? meaning every writer goes there??and pigs dont give a shit?? WTF my city gotta have one of those!

7. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Banned

acouple people here only paint legal...not me...and the cops never do nothin but 1 guy got busted painting nazi shit... 1 walls by the tracks, the other 1's on some business... heard some1 just asked if they could paint there and the owner said sure, its been legal since...

comatosE!

8. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

hey dyou think if i ask the park ppl if i can spray up theyre skate park theyll let me or i should just go ahead and do it illegal?(cuz once i ask and they dont let me, i cant do shit nomore cuz theyll kno its me )

9. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Banned

its a tough call.... u could bomb it, wait awile, then ask if they would make it legal graf. park...

ComatosE

10. aces

aces Elite Member

thats a small town. we have like 15000 and like 2 writers including myself other one is JONK but i can never seem to find out who he is. anyone got ideas to find out who he is and meet up with him

11. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4397/me0yi1.jpg
    daylight roadsigns bitches.

12. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

^^^^ i did a throwie while i was on the highway overpass on the way home in the from drinking at my friends place the other night
    haha nice.. cuz i just rememberd bombin it wit one of my friends b4

13. kill

kill Elite Member

yeah thats on a highway ppl go 60 miles plus there aint no fool gonna stop buh on a road where ppl go slower buh a lot of cars go on its sketchy mang
    ppl is alos less likely to call cops sinse they going so fast and dont wanna crash

14. sugarbomb

sugarbomb Senior Member

hey everyone!!!

heres a rule about daytime bombing: dont be a dumbass.

this is what i whitnessed today: a 13 year old kids running down a block of cars painting on their hoods. he got picked up by a cop, put up no fight. enough said.

who says that waiting outside for the public bus is waste of time??? i got a good 10 minutes of free entertainment.

lesson: dont be retarded.

15. kill

kill Elite Member

i would of beat the shiiiittt out of him

16. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

OR there would be highway cops that are more bitchier than the street cops.. (least in my area)which woulnd take the exit just to book a lil throwie

as or the guy waiting for buses.. i should actually do that! i live a couple blocks from the terminal...no waiting needed just a lil too bait cus its beside a mall.

17. SeapNSR

SeapNSR Senior Member

just take extra care identifying escape roots and try to make it hard for anyone to give a good discription of you
    and dont go climbing on rooves and shit
    have clothes you can take off/put on to make you look different
    or just bomb some xanax and a 6 pack down so you dont have a care in the world

18. ruse

ruse Senior Member

ive a better tip.... DONT DAYLIGHT BOMB UNLESS YOUR RETARDED

19. Keffer

Keffer Senior Member

dont make eye contact with people, and dont talk if they talk to you (i dunno if this works for bombing, but it works for hopping through backyards :))

20. NumbPain

NumbPain Senior Member

fuck that, rooftops are usually the chillest, people tend to look side to side, not up and down....