Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Defence

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by *futurestar*, Jan 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. kongo

kongo Elite Member

lol i can imagine that going completely wrong! if someone tryed to kick me in the 'nads, id grab their fucking leg 'n il be controlling the fucker!

2. sec

sec Senior Member

^^ lol guess u've got a point too :lol: I did it once, and it was pretty funny. i was like heheh, and spinned the motherfucker around till he hit the ground lol. i was just a little kid then though, it had nuthin to do with graff. :ph34r:

3. kongo

kongo Elite Member

hahaha!! im pretty sly when im graffin, so no one realy has the chance to start sum thing...

4. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

if someone grabed my leg, unless they charged me ide jump and kick them with my other leg...or punch thm in the face. and if its dark itd be hardto see somene kicking you in the nads

5. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

the trick is to grab someone by their shirt or jacket or whatever in the front of the shoulder area and throw them towards the ground, but dont let go and fall with them and land on the with your knee in their gut and then proceed to hit them in the face while on top of the with your knee in their abdomen

like so
    [Broken External Image]:http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6818/havikmeth25za.jpg

6. rest

rest Member

:ph34r: I box alot, but i carry a kitchen nife for carving turkey, and a fist filler

7. Undecided

Undecided Senior Member

i got the ol flip out serrated edged pocket knives and a 3/4" round and 14" long piece of galvanized pipe wrapped with electrical tape. cuz preferably if i need to defend myself i would rather beat the crap out of the fool then cause him to bleed to death or some shit and then go to jail for a long ass time.

8. textathief

textathief Senior Member

1 word....hammer smash the face of the nigga who tries to b a hero

9. Aven

Aven Senior Member

throw paint cans

10. Andy_Social_TLM

Andy_Social_TLM New Member

...Police strength pepper spray and a 3 inch dagger.. Haven't had to use them yet but I know that if I'm in my area and mace someone.. They will fucking kill me the next time they see me.. So pepper spray to the face and stick in the side.. But so far my legs have saved me more times then any.. Bombing the factories in Brooklyn by my way can turn into a maze at night though.. I got lost after I ran from a few fights..The project buildings though are like a ghetto becon of where home is at..

11. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

i carry anti tank bazzokas, and of course standard land mines

and im quite serious

12. Ceazer

Ceazer Senior Member

i usually carry a knife and a gangsta ass pellet gun

13. HexAct

HexAct New Member

Just spray fuckers in the eyes.

14. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

when i go out i just bring a knife

15. step one

step one Senior Member

Got a stun gun from some asian market and mace....both are very effective....on dogs to.

Edit: They also werk well on hostile bums

16. Germ

Germ Senior Member

i rock the switchblade...8 inchs

17. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

8 inches?

yeah fucking right

18. Attican

Attican Senior Member

A 4 inch knife does the job for me.

Ofcourse, in my area, I won't need to use it for any more then making myself feel safer.

19. _Sic_

_Sic_ Senior Member

There's writers that ask for your name (so you don't cross them out later), knock you out and steal your paint. I suggest boxing classes

20. YAMS

YAMS Member

cant touch my all black .38 smith & wesson airweight snubnose with a laser grip.