Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Design Master Paint

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Jun 4, 2007.

Share This Page

1. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Ya thats what i said. It's still paint and its still gonna cover a wall

2. fnt

fnt Senior Member

a lot of colors of theirs won't tho...

3. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I used a light blue and a yellow on a concrete wall and it worked fine. I just wonder how long its lasts till it fades away.

4. zennegen

zennegen Banned

fuck man, this shit is $9 a can here.

5. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Where do you live? It's only $6 over here i think.

6. chenyoule

chenyoule Guest

7. tuvw404

tuvw404 Banned

8. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

why is everyone telling people how much it cost in there town? WHO BUYS PAINT FOR BOMBING??? maybe buy paint if your doing some piecing, or a production.... but seriously.. wo pays for paint to go bombing with?

as for design master... the black is decent, so is the white... but only on dark. non porus surfaces. the colors are bright. and if your gonna be rocking white walls... the colors work well, but there wicked watery. anf will drip alot..... and they smell kinda like banana candy...i like the smell.. haha

9. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

That shit smells weird as fuck. I love the smell of normal aerosols but this shit smells nasty.. made me nausious.

10. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

honestly if your a downass real writer you wont givea fuck what paint you use as long as it gets you up.ive painted with alot of shit dont get me wrong i still love that hardcore but il use whatever the fuck i got to get up while your out shopping for your shit

11. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

just get rusto or montana or krylon or anything youve actually heard of. dont bother buying paint to experiment with 9 times out of 10 if you havent heard of it theres a reason.