Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Diference Between Graffiti Crews And Gang Graffiti

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by paintman007, May 11, 2006.

Share This Page

1. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

im off 39th crackerjack humbolt connections AND in little village ho... anyway i aint here 2 beef with preeteens like you. thousands of helpful posts on my part so chill on tha faggot shit like you know me (pray you never meet me...) but really doe, i said my opinion on the topic take it how ya want. YOU STILL A T O Y remember that. peace SONNY lol

2. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Humboldt is a predominantly white community. You hard ass.

PLUS.. you're from humboldt.. and the best you can do is hustle nickle bags? What a faggot. Post some pics of your style please.

3. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I know, I went up to Humboldt and came back with a fucking brick that I got for free because my friends are the shit. and the people around there smoke like it's breathing. And you sell nicklebags?

4. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Lmao. I bet this kid's from Idaho or some shit just putting up a big ass front. Humboldt is the biggest producer of high grade marijuana in the country, and it's even legal there for medical distribution.. and you hustle nicklebags. Hahaha. Made my night homie.

5. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

you dont know about shit obviousLy haha and ive posted soooooo many flicks here already idont need to do that anytime soon BUT i DO wanna battle you but id be wasting my time... seriously. you should just try to learn how to do graffiti in the meantime toy.

6. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

HOMBOLT PARK in tha chi you gump hahahaa now im in Gary Ind off tre9 damn you both really stupid nuff sed FAIL YASELVES hard IoI

7. prefer

prefer Banned

hhahah well no shit man,

8. seelzoh

seelzoh Member

man shut up, shouldnt someone as gangsta as you not have to worry about internet cred?
    & lol at you saying you would battle him but you dont want to waste your time,

9. shockwave

shockwave Senior Member

fuck gang graff its not even real graff... they give us artists bad cred cause the media thinks we are all gangsters...

10. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

KING? like what u LK?why aint u respond to me then big homie

11. prefer

prefer Banned

hahah lol at the guy sayin hes a king hahah classic

12. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

holy shit what a dumb question. but ill answer you anyway.

Gangs do a whole lot more shit than graffiti. the point of bein in a gang is not to do graffiti, it's to get rich or get respect or whatever. they do graffiti tags to mark their turf, thats it.

Graffiti Crews exist for the whole purpose of getting up. They watch each others backs, collaborate and help each other with styles, etc. They do graffiti cause thats what their into and to get their names up.

pretty big difference, huh??

13. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

well if u look at graffiti crews such as tko...they pretty much are a gang but with nice graffiti. not just a graffiti gang but a real gang

14. ILL STREET BLUES

ILL STREET BLUES Senior Member

15. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  16. 401Son

401Son Senior Member

this thread is stupid, u can tell the difference

.:MS 13-SUR SIDE 13:. home boi

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  17. Teyegris313

Teyegris313 Member

idk

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  18. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

didnt catch what you sed joe. what was it? you a brother ? if so, wuddup tho? if not rot slow. id murder all you net writers ANY day EVERY day cuz ALLs WELL I SEND ANGLOS 2 HELL holla

19. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

i have la eMe out west tho... family first chabala

20. Church

Church Senior Member

How the fuck is this thread still alive? Let it die. The difference between graffiti from an artist and a gang should be obvious.