Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Disposing of Empty Paint Cans

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by HipsterPunks, Dec 22, 2011.

Share This Page

  1. spookza2

    spookza2 Senior Member

    • Messages: 60
    • Likes Received: 0
    i agree with the whole environmental shit but really think of it in the end where are these bottle waste putting them.. in the ground so either way they go to the same place
     
  2. subcyde

    subcyde Senior Member

    • Messages: 241
    • Likes Received: 0
    "ha..... thought it was it was silly string" hilarious
     
  3. STOXY

    STOXY Senior Member

    • Messages: 59
    • Likes Received: 0
    i just throw them mostly wear i paint is a lake so they go in there i make sure to take the caps of first never can have enough caps
     
  4. thanewfaze

    thanewfaze Member

    • Messages: 11
    • Likes Received: 0
    so you bomb and your worried about being eco friendly spray kills the air anyway and if you leave them where you were bombing someone will come by and pick them up unless your hitting spots where noone ever is then whats the point but throw it is an apartment dumpster or city garbage
     
  5. DRIG

    DRIG Member

    • Messages: 46
    • Likes Received: 0
    There isnt really much way to be environmentally friendly if youve already started using spraypaint as your medium of choice. Using the paint itself is hazardous to the environ. i would just ditch it into a dumpster. or a trash can if its trash day.
     
  6. PETER

    PETER Elite Member

    • Messages: 881
    • Likes Received: 0
    Make shit out of them
     
  7. nixon

    nixon Member

    • Messages: 15
    • Likes Received: 0
    just drop them where you paint. your local graf cleanup crew will toss them for free. i always paint with gloves, but its not like they're gonna fingerprint them.
     
  8. Turb0

    Turb0 Member

    • Messages: 34
    • Likes Received: 0
    your stupid.
    your a douchebag.
    yes he is.
     
  9. Turb0

    Turb0 Member

    • Messages: 34
    • Likes Received: 0
    they probably clean them of paint/chemicals on a mass scale and then recycle the metal..

    you throw paint in fucking lakes? You also cant spell.. its "where" not "wear". your genius is showing
     
  10. PIECE

    PIECE Senior Member

    • Messages: 115
    • Likes Received: 0
    90% of cans are made of steel, the other 10% aluminum, the two most commonly, and easily, recyclable metals. Throw them in a recycling bin and call it a day.
     
  11. CostOfLove

    CostOfLove Member

    • Messages: 39
    • Likes Received: 0
    All these damn cans being tossed in the environment are causing global warming guys.... It's not like the aerosol itself is bad or anything.....:confused:
     
  12. soleb_

    soleb_ Member

    • Messages: 7
    • Likes Received: 1
    i build giant robots out of them and leave them in public areas
     
  13. FOEone

    FOEone Elite Member

    • Messages: 4,174
    • Likes Received: 1
    if yer gonna toss 'em into a random dumpster, make sure its a bar or restaurant with a recycle bin so you dont look suspicious dumping 60 pounds of CLANK-CLANK-CLANK
     
  14. Mellow

    Mellow Member

    • Messages: 15
    • Likes Received: 0
    Genius
     
  15. |swiss|

    |swiss| Member

    • Messages: 5
    • Likes Received: 0
    Hey guys aerosol cans are recyclable, google your area and see what you can do
     
  16. PHREEone

    PHREEone Senior Member

    • Messages: 266
    • Likes Received: 0
    DERP... its been fucked up for YEARS!! y try to save it now. i throw them shits anywhere i please!! ppl that care about the environment care way too much.. Think about it 8 out of 10 writers will not recycle and just threw them or toss them anywhere so why bother when the ozone has BEEN fucked for years now.. .. TRUTH
     
  17. FOEone

    FOEone Elite Member

    • Messages: 4,174
    • Likes Received: 1
    whats all this about prints on cans? are you not wearing gloves when you paint? if a cop stops me after a night of painting, im worried way more about the 30 different colors adorning my knuckles than i would be about finger prints i left on a can of rusto in a dumpster somewhere
     
  18. ur210

    ur210 Senior Member

    • Messages: 276
    • Likes Received: 0
    just throw them on to the train tracks or some shit. who gives a fuck. you're doing more damage to society and the environment by writing graff anyways
     
  19. BridgeRat

    BridgeRat Senior Member

    • Messages: 119
    • Likes Received: 0
    I shoot them with a bb gun,bag them up and get paid for them at the scrapyard
     
  20. PHREEone

    PHREEone Senior Member

    • Messages: 266
    • Likes Received: 0
    so ur telling me i could of been rich years ago !! :O download (3).jpg