Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do U Bomb In The Day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaide_mose, Oct 1, 2005.

Share This Page

1. soath

soath Elite Member

usually try to piece during the day and bomb at night... tags are easy in the day as well.

*it's all still practice to me so I try to do both all day and night. my bomb sucks tho.

...and so do my pieces :(

2. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

then don't try.. stick to paper.

3. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

seriously dawg getting caught for shitty graff is so much worse than getting caught when your a real established writer. youll have to go through all the pain in the ass hsit like courts fine and probation without having anything good to show for it

4. jester.onest

jester.onest Senior Member

5. pixystix

pixystix Senior Member

its not daytime but there is about a 2 feet of snow outside im drunk as fuck and im about to go bombing for the night

6. RETRO

RETRO Senior Member

7. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

catch marker tags in the day along with slaps but no paint in the day....phoenix really crackin down for graff...felony charge....no more ticket and a slap on the wrist...stupid pigs relate graff to meth houses and home invasions....wtf???

8. Nano_One

Nano_One New Member

iv been nabbed in night and day, more 5-0 at night more wanna be gangstaz trying 2 punch u in the day but yeah its all good, if i got paint i cant sleep at night and cant sit still in the day, stormed outta college 1 day the addiction got the better of me

9. -HGH-

-HGH- Member

Yea just markers and stickies, pittsburghs real crazy with it now since they got that database bullshit.

Got caught once during the day like 5 years ago, not again. I will paint during the day in the abandoned railyard to practice pieces but thats it.

10. soath

soath Elite Member

these aren't heaty spots... just practice.. i'm sorta a flow artist so i don't really draw and then recreate a sketch... i draw for practice then go out and write whatever comes to mind... no plan. thanks for the advice tho. i can't get no critz here tho on my bombs so i'm not sure what to change. whateva.

11. MiDnightSnitch

MiDnightSnitch Senior Member

only 1 time ive been arrested was during the day. it was worth it though i totally destroyed a high traffic tunnel with like 6 throwies and 10 tags haha it was the shit. the cop was like so you think your graff days are done? my reply "yes *sniffle*" hahhahahahaah.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  12. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Bombing strictly day solo for 19 months.My first night mission was fun.7 months ago.

13. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

bulll shit how u gunna find time to bomb all day when ur bumping every dead thread this website has,
    ur just going back page by page looking for he most pointless place to say somthing no gives a cuntshunt about

14. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

Ahahhahhahhahahhahahaha

15. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Someone wanna siggy?

16. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

17. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

sorry im drunk and rambling

things to hit during the day: gas pumps, dumpsters, electrical boxes, newspaper stands...

things to hit at night: walls facing main roads, anything on the highway, rooftops, etch tags on store fronts, any heaven spot...

18. webeenbombin

webeenbombin Member

19. Destroy2012

Destroy2012 Senior Member

i used to last winter, hit so much shit. while cars were going by and all that. so much fun, best rush ever.

20. oijohnz

oijohnz Member

hahah yeah a year ago my freind was really into like wed be walking down the street and id be in the middle of talking and notice he was ten feet behind me doing hand styles and shit good times