Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

dude my momdrove me to the fr8 yard a couple times maybe three lol, my parents know but my dad doesn't like it but as long as i do all kinds of sports and don't fuck up in school hes cool wit it

2. CR4CK4 SM4CK4

CR4CK4 SM4CK4 Senior Member

Nahh my parents are bitches... My dad will take me to the instututional menical center for obliageed tendencies (dont ask), my mom, she says she supports me 100% but then she tells me not to go out doing it even thought she said she liked it. But the only type of vandalisme i do is stencils. Easy as fuck to do. But the reason why I'm not doing it alot is because one time I was going out to spray a stencil, I was going to be doin stencils at the guardhouse next to my house (how stuipid can I be?) Once I got my stencil ready, I snuck out of my house out in the afternoon, but it was like 1:00 PM (another dumbass mistake) because I coudnt wait enough. After I did my stencils, I was about to throw it away (stupid, stuipid) In the dumpster, This old guy in a blue truck comes up and tells me to come, so I did ( I'm SUCH A DUMBASS) He told me not to do this again, bla bla bla, so he told me to clean it, so he left ( I guess im not such a dumbass) , I ran to my house, my sister was like whatever, cause I told her I was gonna do a water baloon fight with my friends. So for about a week or two, I was in satisfaction, Until one day, my sister comes up from the house and tells straight up to my dad, In front of me!!!!!!!! He got soo pissed at me when he found out what I did. But funny thing was he didnt do anything... But I was (seriously) THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO RIP THE FUCKING KNIFE OUT OF HER FUCKING HEAD!!! But stuipidity was on my side, first I couldnt wait at night, second I was spraying at a place at least someone in my house was able to find and bag me in. How stuipid can I be...

3. Flaw_fsm

Flaw_fsm Senior Member

my parents are cluless about me writing, some times i just leave my markers out and they still dont piece it together (even my tagstar which is pretty obvious that its not for colouring books) and they've seen sketches and stickers and have asked about them but dont seem to care. the other day i got an order in from alberta beef and got a shit load of bumper stickers and small stickers to use and they believe im giving the stickers and crap to friends... their bright ones

4. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

ya plus your sister is a hot little number. both of them actually. . . haha

5. AnicsOneLBK

AnicsOneLBK Senior Member

my mom was clueless about me doing graff until i got busted and i had markers paint sketches and flix all over my room. Now she gave me the garage and basement to peice but she doesnt want me to do it illegal anymore. Too bad for her i guess.

6. illmatik1

illmatik1 Member

mai mom is cluless about it...she seen me do it and everything but she doesnt say anything....as long as i come home everyday and she knows where i am den m fine...buh about 3 or 4 weeks ago i got arrested for jacking some ecko shirts frmo robinson's may so she has mee on check .....

7. ToToRo

ToToRo Member

My mom has found my cans, multiple times.....found my markers, saw paint on my hands.....but she still has no idea. <3

8. acer01

acer01 Member

yea, parents know. There pretty supportive. My mom buys me paint. Dad tells me I should go out more. And grandma buys me a mask so I dont get any more brain cells killed. My entire family knows. Its pretty decent. Sorta hard to hide it though when you come home with paint on ur hands and clothes and you leave cans all over the house. The only thing they dont know is what I write. I changed it a while back and never told them. I figured they really didnt need to know. If you are from Abbotsford, email me [email protected]

9. DeMiK

DeMiK Senior Member

my parents used 2 know my old tag but i just change it cuz it was gay and der were ppl crossin it out and shit...lol...

10. AerusOne

AerusOne Senior Member

Yea man my mom knows, shes cool with it. she like supports me, i was bitching about money and she gave me $100 for cans and told me never to ask her for money for graf again , hahahahhaah so i went out and bought mad cans.

11. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

when my mom first found out about me doing graffiti shes like dont hang out witht hoose people there skitsafrinic or what ever then i said shut the fuck up i love graffiti then i said i love u and gave her a hug... lol

12. AerusOne

AerusOne Senior Member

Hahahahaha sounds like something i would say if my mom cared.

13. Notoroner

Notoroner Senior Member

YEah my dad drives me around and sometimes keeps six......My mom still has no idea tho..even tho i have a drawer filled with paint and markers and so many tips...My dad bought me a case of Montana for my birthday...100 cans.....now theres only 25 left

14. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

yea my partnts know i write, my room is destroyed. markers,pens,cans, and tags everywhere.they'r supportive...about the canvas but not the rest. they buy me cans because i say its for "canvas". They warned me about getting caught and if i get caught then i'm on my own. but its all cool that they show intrest.

15. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

your a fucking spoiled ass bitch, thats like 600 bucks worth of paint and i hope you get caught with your dad taking you painting and get to live in state custody until your 18 fucking dumbass

16. Snok

Snok Member

Dam I wish my parents drove me around letting me paint my parents no i paint but fuk no matter wat i say it aint a good enough argument to change their opinion on graffity. I dont call that spoiled "dumb one" I call it lucky.

17. -> DUMB ONE <-

i call it shut the fuck up you bitch ill say what i want!

18. Snok

Snok Member

Really Fuck off Dumb One

19. -> DUMB ONE <-

fuck you you fucking horse rapist i was just fucking around goddamn you fucking clit face. seriously your life is nothing, save god the trouble and kill yourself queif head

20. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

yes my parents know i paint,me and my dad frequantly go out and night and tag the town, he writes "Gangster Dad" and i write "Shizzle Boy" haha jus playing,i think my parents are in denial or just think i sketch and stuff...(at least i hope)