Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. smilther49

smilther49 Member

wat yu sayn REAL-OR IS IT GEORGE!?!?!? im a hard ass nigga writa an if you wanna mess wid dis hardcore skillz ill c u 2moro nite(friday nite biotch) so you can mudda fuckin suck ma big ass dinky :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: <_< <_< B) B) B)

2. Thief

Thief Senior Member

I'd just like to remind the mods how much they want to ban him^

3. Thief

Thief Senior Member

My dad found out and we made a legit bombing wall in his bassment. ^_^ I only use it for practice but yea.

4. oblong

oblong Elite Member

haha, that is awsome :D

5. oblong

oblong Elite Member

i thought only me and my mom did that!
    but usually my mom wakes me up at 2 am to hit the frieght yard :p

6. KaRkUs

KaRkUs Member

i think my parents know.. they like walk in on me doing sketches and stuff and just say like "just doing a bit of writing are we" :S

i dont think they really care though, unless i get caught..

that or they in denial ;)

peace out.

7. pico

pico Member

my knew for a while, but she found a kitbag with a few cans in it the other night. "there better not be any vandalising going on in our neighborhood... blah blah" i practiced techniques on plywood behind the house a few times, so she knows. also theres the box filled with like 40 empty cans. unless you live by yourself they're gona know.

8. Shy1

Shy1 Member

Lol my mom know and she buy me all my can and she buy me a big wall in my back yard hahaha

9. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

my parents found out, hey dont care though. im mostely stickers and legal shit now though, i still will go out painting a little though.

10. crac

crac Elite Member

yeah my parents know i write

11. Atic

Atic Senior Member

My mom knows but she the only reason she does is because I was caught by the cops and they told her. Shes pissed about it.

12. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

my mom said id get kicked out if i get tattoos or piercings... so im like yo but u know i write and im sitll here. shes like thats not as bad... hahahha.... fucking funny.

13. toy_ONED

toy_ONED Senior Member

they don't know, my parents are holy people and still don't understand why i wear pants( i'm a girl), instead they pray...i got a skirt for christmas which i only wear when hell freezes over

14. achbom

achbom Senior Member

so...let me get this straight....you don't even paint or anything all you do is stencils...and you think you have the right to tell people they try to hard at certain styles and that there sketches are shit....ha. go home and make some more stencils you poser ass bitch.

and in regards to the thread...my parents know i paint...i'm just not a twat and go painting on large public buildings...i pretty much stick to bridges and abandoned buildings for my murals...my dad took me to buy caps on the wknd...and he really likes my stuff...so does my mom...the only thing they really care about is me getting caught...they see it as art just as i do. and they know i'm not stupid and know where i should and shouldn't paint.

they got no beef with it.

15. Rek-One

Rek-One Member

my mom found out when a shit load of markers came in the mail for me. she says she doesnt care as long as i pay the fine if i get caught.

16. neurosis

neurosis Senior Member

i came home with a buncha cans the other night so i told my dad. he's cool about it and is interested in seeing my shit. i told him i only do legal walls but he probably is down with the illegal shit too, he's a pretty open minded former-hippy type dude... he's the same age as a lot of the old writers, i bet he was down back in the day..

17. Logik

Logik Senior Member

I have trouble figuring what my parents do and don't know. They know i have a sketch book, my dad buys me cans. Its wierd. He always jokes like "I bet i'll see the neighborhood covered in graff soon HAHA.". I don't know if he approves or doesn't. But he knows all about painting and shit. :lol:

18. Hampyoungsta

Hampyoungsta Member

damn, i dont knwo what my parenst would do honestly, i kinda feel like theyd be pretty pissed. i realized hwo fucked up it is, bombing is an art, a form of self-expression why the fuck shud we hide it. i keep my shit on a shoebox under my bed, my brotehr found out cuz he wlaked in on my while i was writin in my blackbook. ima practice keepin everything on the down low. i also got caught the otehr day with m frend, luckily the cops didnt call my parents, i just wish my parenst wud have my back on this one cuz i think my mom use to tagg, she knows how and all...

19. lowlife

lowlife Member

well for the frist two years they didn't know but when running from the cops one time the cop who was chasing me was a good friend of my dad's and he reconized my bag but when i lost him through some woods he gave up and a week later he told my dad and said he wouldn't arrest me but if he ever saw me writting again and i ran he would take me to jail!<my one get out of jail free card>
    <g4b>

20. bzl

bzl Senior Member

yo the cops brang me home one day and they started talking to my mum then she started yelling so im like shut the fuck up bitch and slapped her in the teeth then the cop tryed to arrest me so i beat the fuck out of him with my big ass marker then tagged his face.