Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. INKdKRINK

INKdKRINK Member

yeah my parents know i do it theyve bailed me out of jail once for it. And Im on probation for it. SO now they dont want me to get caught so they yell at me not to. I just stick to markers until im off of it.

2. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

my mom knows, shes straight with it kinnda.
    my dad would be real mad if he knew

3. c4rn4g3

c4rn4g3 Member

i told my mom i wanted to buy stuff to practice it is an 'art'
    and she didn't have a problem with it. so sort of haha.

4. sellers E.

sellers E. Senior Member

i think my parents know because i order loads of paint and graff supplies and my mom has caught me sketching shit and looked through my blackbook .they just tell me not to use it in my room. soo yea i guess they know but they dont do shit about it.

5. NZwriter

NZwriter Member

my parents had a look through my blackbooks cos they wondered why i had like 10 of them they were actually impressed but they dont know i paint they think thats all i do :D what would be the point in that lol haha if you hold your mouse over the title of this thread while browsing the forums the last bit says "my sister gave me wood" haha

6. Deceptuos

Deceptuos Member

My parents don't know I write, if they did they'd fuckin' kill me.

7. JasK

JasK Senior Member

Lol, I wrote on a bench near the baseball field and my brother plays there, my mom has seen my bbook and saw it, she told me not to get in trouble. She doesn't care, lol. My dad would kill me, though.

8. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

My mom was fine with it until she realized the scale in which i was soing it. Were not even allowed to have flower in the house any more.....

9. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

my mom doesnt know i write but a while back like in 7th grade i used to be all into drawing and art so when she sees supplies in my room she thinks the paints gunna be going on a canvas little does she know its going on the back of the appartements across the streets.

10. nsscanlon

nsscanlon Member

Dont bomb only your own hood!

11. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Dont not use bad grammar!!!!!^^^^^

My madre knows, she talked to the principal and cop when i got Alty, my dad was looking through my BB, and looks at my tag, "is that your signature or something?"

Me: "Uh, um, nah, its, uh, just.....a scribble?"

Looks to the next page, with my tag ALL OVER IT : "You sure do scribble alot." XD

12. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

lol but really who gives a shit if your parents know or not shouldnt change anythin nah mean

13. Ladyy

Ladyy Senior Member

noppe my mom knowss i do graffiti just not on walls. pretty much.

14. zenne

zenne Elite Member

im pretty fucked when it comes to my parents and graffiti. i dont know how many of you have been around southern michigan (detoit area), i cant paint in my area cause its like suburbs and NOBODY writes, so if they see something, they know its me. i have to go to hamtramck to write on walls. they know i BB though.

theyve never asked me how i got so many supplies though o_O

15. THEGREATSOUTHERNTRENDKILL

THEGREATSOUTHERNTRENDKILL Senior Member

word. i used to show mine sketches all the time, but then i grew out of that attitude towards things. its almost like she forgot all about it.

trying to save up some money to get through junior college so i can get a realz job. then i could get an apt. downtown and go out whenever with out having to make an excuse.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  16. ZTooPiiD

ZTooPiiD Member

Jus moved bak wit my moms,, she is oblivious in denial or jus too stressed to give a dam
    she sees me draw constantly she knows i have paint, my room smells like it (lmao she thinks i get high off the fumes)

when she finds out i dont think shell have a problem,, her brother (my uncle) used to do it in the 80's in NY bak when it was big so i think shell kinda understand / not give a dam.
    doesnt make a diff tho,, i been out all night since i was little chillin wit friends / dealers off the block,, n she aint giv a dam so wuts she gonna say "NO I DONT WANT YOU TO GO PAINTING, OR BOMBING OR W/E THE FUCK YOU WANNA CALL IT,, JUST CHILL WITH SOME DRUG DEALERS INSTEAD!@!!!@!"

17. adreniline_zero

adreniline_zero Senior Member

my da's no too keen on it but my mum supports it in a way, shes an artist herself

18. Sieda

Sieda Member

i tagged my deck so they must know. wont say anything till they see something big i guess.

19. sec_1

sec_1 New Member

ya my parents know i got a sketch book but i dont know if they know that i do it illegally

20. Emediation

Emediation Senior Member

i know my parents know,
    and they know i know they know...
    you know?