Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dreams And Analysis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seap!, Apr 9, 2005.

Share This Page

1. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Well I'm not drinking antifreeze again if thats what your getting at...

Nah but seriously? I just ate all this shit I did like now I gotta go down a can of mushrooms or somthing?

I heard it was any food thats hard to digest and would keep the body awake.

2. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

antifreeze is actually kinda sweet taste'n

my bros a mechanic and in UTI they made them taste a lil drop of some liquids
    oil antifreeze etc :eek:

3. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

if ive traded stickers with any of you, you're probably familiar with the "A LOVE SO PURE" stickers i put out. i had a dream about the girl that inspired them last nite lol

4. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

if any of you remember that picture of the man in the thong i sent to yall... well..

i had a dream of Foe last night..

5. Cherubic Meekus

Cherubic Meekus Elite Member

6. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

when i was little i had a dream i got locked in a pizza parlor and my family left me and suddenly windows in the walls opened and people started throwin pizzas at me! scary shit. :lol:

now i usually have dreams that im fighting but i can only punch in slow motion and i get really mad cuz i cant hit the people hard. then i wake up and usually my hands are asleep. haha sucks. this is a cool thread! nice idea.

7. Cherubic Meekus

Cherubic Meekus Elite Member

8. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

i never remeber my dreams. i used to get a lot of nightmares wen i was younger but i dont get them as much now, least i dont think i do

9. mad

mad Elite Member

i used to have a re-occuring dream where id just be falling then id wake up before i hit the ground

and i had a dream last night where i sniffed a rail of coke and then went and played a lacrosse game, when i woke up my nose was all crusty from boogers, at first i thought it was cocaine

10. seap!

seap! Senior Member

Real coke heads eat boogers.

11. shyone

shyone Elite Member

i never remember my dreams much, but i allways have this dream about me being naked in a palce sort of place, wit loads of touristswalking around, but just ignoring me...there is a big drive with gravell and a fountain aswell there...

12. toxus

toxus Elite Member

i hate it when you wake up from a good dream

i keep having a dream that i can never die, nothing ever hurts and it wont effect me.

13. toxus

toxus Elite Member

oh yea i have dreams about flying cars

14. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

i had a dream that i woke up in the middle of the night kuz someone knocked on my door...

so i got up, answered the door and the guy shot me in the chest...

i wake up the next day in the hospital and theres a screen that shows my heart, and its bruised...

next day i go to the west edmonton mall and shop and my mom tells me that im going to die....

then i go back to the hospital for a check up and its really bad...

next day im at my school, i go to get my books, turn around and theres a man glowing, and he was an angel and he says "its your time" and i get all sad n i wanna call my mom to tell her im dead but i can, and the dream ends.......

^that is the most fucked up dream ive ever had...hahaha

15. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

and about the deja veiw dreams or w/e....

(haha)

i dreamed that i was gettin jacked off by a bitch i met at the movies n she was hot, then like a month later that happend, haha

16. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

i had a dream this new fine ass gurl at my school was suckin the dick then i woek up and she was

17. seap!

seap! Senior Member

Here's a couple from last night...

I'm at this classy house party and we're all having fun and drinking, I'm
    talking with people I haven't seen in years and it's great. All of a sudden
    this girl I'm chatting up starts vomiting on the floor. The streams of it
    begin to form puddles. As the puddle advances, more guests become
    disgusted and also begin vomiting. I have holes in my shoes, so I have to back away as the growing puddle approaches me. It reaches the point where I'm jumping down stairs and hopping all over to escape getting puke in my shoes.

I went on an undersea adventure with the love of my life to find the missing piece of a contraption that would bring us back to civilization. I had flippers and could hold my breath for super long. I had to swim away when a shark came, and I never saw my love again.
    I still missed her when I woke up.
    That's fucked!

I think that there are degrees of lucidity in dreams. I can never control what goes on, but I always have control over myself. It's like some kind of disjointed second life. I don't know haw my dreams have all sorts of other characters and personalities in them for me to interact with.

18. REALvmd

REALvmd Senior Member

Haha last night I had this dream where zombies came out of everyone in my cities basement and they like try and eat your skin off you, and there everywhere. Was kinda creepy, but funny at the same time.

19. jinx671

jinx671 Senior Member

i had this one dream realistic as shit..or maybe it wasnt a dream cuz i probably waz half awake..imagine having a dream then you wake up except yur not awake yur still dreaming yur closing yur eyez laying down and all of a sudden thiz chill runz down yur spine and you kant move a muscle..literally and i kudnt wake up no matter how hard i tried to open my eyez i cudnt..itz as if i were fucken paralyzed..then slowly i started fuckin floating naw literally i felt like i waz fuckn floating..by maybe inches off my bed it felt like...thiz waz the scariest shit in the world that happend to me...i eventually woke up..when i opened my eyez tho it waz as if or it felt like some1 waz right fucken there beside me juz staring me eye 2 eye...thiz happened to me twice a while back...i asked PLENTY of fucken people about it and they say itz ghosts or fucken spiritz tryin2 fuck with me..kill me who knows..but i heard if you get into that situation juz wiggle yur toes or sum bullshit and yull wake up...i never thought of that tho :ph34r:

20. jinx671

jinx671 Senior Member

i also had thiz one realistic dream dat i ran and juz jumped off diz high ass cliff...screaming for my fuckin life wigglying around n shit...watched as the ground got closer n closer..i thought i waz gunna die but wen i landed it waz like sum matrix shit..landed kneeling on one knee then got up n just fuckn ran...hahhahhhh :lol: