Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Messi*TnR

Messi*TnR Member

had a rough go with coke....graff helped big time!

2. sema

sema Senior Member

did half gram of deamsters....really ...? i can sell .1s for 60$ i highly doubt u got a free half g or even touchd the stuff

3. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

ON SOME REALLLLL SHIIIIT whos tried crack before?

not gonna front me and my homie bang out like a 10 rock on some snorting shiiit.

blow is better.
    and im not a big fan of the benny blancooo
    and for all the ski heads how long do your dripps usually last for cause my homeboys be drip[ing for like 1 hour and mines like 10 mins hahah.

4. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

My drips last about 10-15 minutes. If he's goin' for an hour, he's probably got some nasal issues. Crack is wack, never touched the stuff. That's funny that you call it Benny Blanco, we got a pizza shop here called Benny Blanco's.
    Last night I was doin' some coke, and my friend busted out what I thought was yay for a second, until I put it in my nose. Turns out it was some OxyCodon. I was so confused for a while.

5. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

worrrd
    i do not advise experiment with crack unless you are completly comfortable with yourself and what have you i didnt smoke it and plan on it convo came up about it and homeboy had a rock he was gonna sell that she snatch of some kid haha and i was like wonder what this shits like if you snort and mehhhh wasnt expecting much cause the shiiit isnt as pure and yah i was riiight and the drips dont tast as nasty and one line i did out my right i was zoomed for a good session.

still nothing fucking with the sexy green bitch and her professor the little teacher.

6. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

It's so fucking hard for me to understand what you say sometimes....

7. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

methadrone is a hell of a drug i reonmend it
    my jaw realy hurts tho

8. geargff

geargff Senior Member

I love me some drugs... anyone ever do 2c-e or anyother 2c? I did 20mg with .2 of some fine moll at a rave, fuck me it was crazy

9. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

^Used to sell it. Were you just asking if any of us have done it, or did you have something to say? I need some new drugs to play with, I'm kinda getting bored with everything that's around right now.

10. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

anyone fuck with nutmeg b4?

11. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Hahaha, like when I was 13 or 14. Such a stupid drug, I would never do it again. It's ridiculously hard to keep that shit down in the first place, then the trip is just really uncomfortable for your body. And if you eat too much, you can poison yourself and send your body into convulsions. Stick to shrooms and acid.

12. Messi*TnR

Messi*TnR Member

You fucking kiding>? ur calling crack wack? its the same fucking shit just with some baking soda and water....lol...what a joke

13. Messi*TnR

Messi*TnR Member

i got hooked on oxycontins for a year cuz i was doing them to come down off of coke so i could sleep at night...eventually i stopped doing coke and the pills took me over completly...ive been on methadone for 2 years now trying to stay clean from pills....i would never wish a pill addiction on my worst enemy...its a very physical addiction with terrible widthdrawls and sickness...coke is fucking nothing...its 100% mental...no physical symptoms AT ALL!

STAY AWAY!!! it aint worth it...go write some shit instead...much better use of cash

14. ~Az

~Az Member

Acid is by far the best drug.

15. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

There's a difference between putting something in your nose and losing cartilage, which isn't highly visible, and smoking crack and destroying your gums and the lining on your teeth, where it is highly visible.
    That's why crack is wack.

I like how you say you started using oxycontin to get off of coke, but then you say coke is fucking nothing and that it's 100% mental. You're still a failure if you're using methadone still. For 2 years.... That's like an alcoholic drinking beer, instead of hard liquor.

16. BlesrOne

BlesrOne Member

is it true that Mdma fucks with your spine and drains spinal fluid or something? (serotonin in the spine? idk?) because my back hurts like a bitch :/ ive never had problems with M or ebos before so i hope its just a myth...

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Shit also fucks up your sinuses, I know someone who burnt a whole through 1 of his sinuses from snortin too much coke and smoking to much crack. When he coughs and sneezes air comes out through his eye socket. If he closes his mouth and plugs his nose and tries to exhale you can feel the air coming through, its a trip.
    Another reason why crack is wack

18. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Don't even worry about it. Crack your back, get over it. I've never had any spinal issues from doing MDMA. Although! I just read something about MDMA, slightly modified, is able to kill cancerous cells. Still in trial phases though.

19. twisties

twisties Elite Member

So, ppl should do MDMA to scare off cancerous cells! A reason to do drugs..ahaha.

20. BlesrOne

BlesrOne Member

ahahaha mdma is the new cancer remedy! i <3 drugs