Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Typically if you ask how many times your blow has been cut out here, or even question the quality, dealers here will get pissed and tell you to fuck off. But generally, if you're buying blow, you get a teaser to see what it's like. There's a lot of etiquette you got to follow when buying shit :/ That's why I've been trying to avoid buying coke much.
    In related news, I freebased coke for my first time the other day. Tasted like shit, didn't really get me high. Not worth the effort.

2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

worrd yah i know not to ask that kind of shiiit no point too my buddy dwells in that culture he doest tripp if i ask that kind of shiiit IF i pick up off of him.
    couple days ago i chalked up some hard with a homie and shiiti had me BUGGGGGGGGIIIN for a good 3 hours usally dont trip that hard but this shit was good.

3. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

4. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Waste of a post faggot.

And yeah Lakim, I recently met someone that adds more stimulants to his blow when he cuts it down, shit had me wired.

5. HipHopAdept

HipHopAdept Member

6. HipHopAdept

HipHopAdept Member

7. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

8. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

ANYONE pill heads

round green 15mg and N is the imprint i tried a fda pill identifier and nothing.

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Ive had green roxys before, but nothing with an N stamp... post a picture, thatd help. you sure its not an M?

10. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

the other side has a N on it
    ai40.tinypic.com_zwda10.jpg

11. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Hmmm looks like on oxycodone, the bammer kind. Idk why the hell thered be an N on it though, if it was an N in a box id be sure its oxycodone, but it could just be an anti depressant or something... Either way if you take it you probably wont get any kind of high. But if you decide to do it anyways or save it till you have more chew it, itll hit your bloodstream faster and get you a little higher.

12. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

No clue man. I'm going to stop doing pressed pills I think. I really enjoy molly.

13. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

purp trainrek wit 2 banana bars

14. walkdatline

walkdatline Senior Member

Take that shit...just be sure not to take anything else with it...did you find it? Or did you cop that?

15. phrasel

phrasel Member

whats your favourite blunt raps? backwoods are the best i think...
    and how long does your trip last when you do acid im thinkin about doin it but im not sure if itll be able to last for my whole day at school or if ill have to drop it during the day as well.

16. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

wtf why would u do acid in school? your a fucking dweeb.

17. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

^^^ agreed.

And i heard you can microwave an
    op-80, and then freeze it or some shit so you can snort it. I can find the procedure, however, has anyone tried this?

18. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

Well what you do is take the coating off so theres no color left at all, and nuke it for about a minute and then should be snortable without gelling in your nose.
    i am an opiophile, i live for opiates lol

19. bane-eob

bane-eob New Member

mushrooms was fun till i started haven outter body experices lol such a trip . ive done 2.3 shake of mushrooms on a train these mushroom shake was nuts cuz it hit me in 2 mins n i had some french guy next to me talkn tripn me the fuck out and sum old lady nitten a towel or sum biggest trip .

20. am1er

am1er Senior Member

Drugs are bad for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!