Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. ados

ados Elite Member

anyone know what xanax usually goes for?

2. Ume

Ume Moderator

Haha, you caught me. :(

Shows how little I know about about ass chugging.

3. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

4. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

5. Saeo1

Saeo1 Senior Member

My buddy had a nutso aunt and he would take em (pretty big bulk actually) and was givin em out for $2.50 so 2 for 5$. Dont know if this was a real good deal but this is how much i got em for (Canada)

6. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

yeahhhz xanax goes for madd cheap here...depending on the kinds...4 bucks for the bars...2 for the others

7. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

it's all about tolerance.
    my boy used to do ccc's like every day.

at first, he used to be able to take like 4 of em and trip.
    then he started taking multiple bottles of robo cough gels over the course of a day.

8. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I dont even take aspirin when I have a headache...but I'll drink, eat mushrooms, roll, or smoke pot...medication freaks me out man

9. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

I know someone who took 48 CCC's. What a dumb bitch lol. She had to get her stomach pumped quickly after they started to take effect.

And that, boys and girls, is why knowing your dose is a very important element in drug experimentation :)

10. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I was trippin so hard on mushrooms and I had a party and my buddy brought this chick who got alcohol poisoning..I really thought she was dead...no good lol. She had to get rushed to the ER and the kid who brought her wouldn't even take care of her, he ended up leaving.

11. kickapig

kickapig Senior Member

crazy trip that night?^^funny

12. Mandella?

Mandella? Member

Anyone know if you can drink on hydrocodene? just wondering cause im bored right now and have a bunch of tussionex pennkinetic susp mpi that i mixed into koolaid and sprite and its not really cutting it right now

13. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

If you have codeine syrup or whatever it is
    I know a kid who does it all the time but I've never tried it
    He said it make your whole body feel good haha

14. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

If you put an oxy down your penis hole you'll get ten times higher.

15. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

SRSLY?
    I'll be right back...

16. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

It is pretty bomb. I used to do it daily for a month or two straight, really fuckin' expensive around yonder, but hey, I got my fix. Only problem was that I would take it before school, and it fucked me over tons. Lifting weights, doing homework, and everything was just a pain in the ass. :( Then, when I stopped it, out of the blue, just mad withdrawals for a good week. Moral of the story, lean in moderation.

Ugh, I haven't done shit in soooo long, I almost miss being fucked up all day. My addictions have reduced themselves to cigarettes, which is nice, but I wanna do more again. But whenever I think about doing X, eating mushrooms, or anything, I feel nauseous as fuck. I don't think my body likes it anymore :(

17. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i know what you mean about feeling nauseous just thinking about it.
    i used to never puke when i rolled, but now i do every single time, because i psyche myself out.

18. zennegen

zennegen Banned

alright guys, swim is about to do some shrooms in the near future, but swim has a few questions, since swim has never done shrooms.

swim is sometimes paranoid when smoking weed, is it advisable for swim to take shrooms? swim plans on taking no more than 2 grams on his first try, but in the event of a bad trip, what are things swim can do to calm down, without the use of other drugs?

19. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

think clearly.
    keep in mind that you control your trips.
    this isn't to say that if you think about it hard enough that the intoxicant will just go away. this simply means that whatever it is that is in your mind that is freaking you out can be reversed with enough positive thinking. i suggest closing your eyes and using breathing exercises to calm yourself down. try not to allow your mind to stray because that often tends to bring you back to whatever daunting images were troubling you.
    also, please refrain from talking about yourself in the third person.

20. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Im the most anxious person in the entire world and I was so scared to try them for years...and finally one spontaneous night a friend whipped em out...best night of my LIFE. lol, don't be scared, you just have to keep the mentality that its a trip...people fear losing control. When I tried E I started to freak out but quickly told myself that I was aware that I'm tripping...all better.