Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. seT1

seT1 Member

Alrite me and my mate were talking about eating shrooms.. but i just wanna know if thats the best way to go for a cheapish good trip.. i havnt done any proper drugs except weed. can you all maybe give me some advice in what we should take to have a really good trip. + dont mention any shit like cocaine...

2. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Datura sounds like something I'd try when I get older

Also peyote is pretty cool
    I guess it's like an lsd high event hough I've tried lsd
    But it's cool
    Listen to some mucis it's really weird
    Like you don't even know what it is I felt like sound waves we're in stacks and I could hear each stack pass me by but it didn't sound anything like the song I knew it was.
    Idk it's hard to explain
    SMoke weed with it too it enhances it.

I've never done shrooms but from what I've heard it's a go big or go home drug
    You should spend as much and get a good amount don't be stingy with it.

on a last note I got the non drowsy nyquil and I couldn't sleep at all that night it gave me a wicked headache

3. diggy64

diggy64 Elite Member

For a first timer, split between an eighth and a quarter with a friend and just ride the wave. The onset is often the hardest when you don't know what to expect, but if you make it past the first half hour of uneasiness you are in for a hell of a good ride. Just have a good frame of mind and remember it only lasts for so long. Alot of people enjoy spending their peak times outdoors and I would agree with that. I also remember playing Super Mario World till 6 in the morning and it was truly epic. Oh yeh, don't expect to sleep until you come down completely which can take 3-6 hours depending on the strain. Also, taking mushrooms is a form of food poisoning, so to feel nauseous is expected although I've only puked once from them. Again after the initial 20-30 minute onset wave all anxiety and upset stomach should dissipate. Expect the effects of alcohol to be minimalized. As mentioned, smoke weed to ease any upset stomach or overwhelmingness.

Have fun - I love shrooms. Better than LSD, better than 2CI, better than Salvia.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  4. Decide

Decide Senior Member

shrooms is my fav.

5. Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen Senior Member

hahahah yah dmx
    and im sober.

6. jim.christ

jim.christ Senior Member

my experiences with shrooms have always been amazing. from sitting on my couch playing medal of honor (and completely crushing people when i usually rank 3rd), to being outside and taking in nature. and weed def intensifies the experience. i did some looking into datura, as well as belladonna. they both seem insane as far as the accounts that i read. definitely something not to fuck around with if youre unsure of the dosage. but on the dramamine topic, i figure that taking 20 to 30 would really fuck your shit up. but does anyone know if sudafed would really counteract the drowsiness (i read this)? or would the non-drowsy work the same and not knock you out cold?

7. Mr. Girbic

Mr. Girbic Senior Member

Datura flowers grow all over the place around here. My friend smoked less than half a petal and was tripping out pretty hard. Colors were dulled down and he felt strange and away from his body.He said that it was strong but not something he would want to do again. Bottom line. Shit that puts you in a permanent coma should be more or less avoided..

8. Takethe5th

Takethe5th Senior Member

whats everyone paying a mg for oxys? 50cents a mg is the new standard out here and thats outrageous. I remember some people saying 50+ for 80s.
    Anyway with the shrooms, homeboy saying its go big or go home.
    Fuck man a drugs a drug. I aint no pussy but i wont do shit until ive SEEN someone else do it. U never know whats in that shit. I mean in the rave days I know for a fact some pills had different shit in it than others, all that LOOKED exactly the same. (blue dolphins ne one in the midwest remember that)
    Ne way point is,,, its always easier to eat more than it is to deal with eating too much, and with psychedelics, ur suppose to have a "sitter"
    Someone to keep you from doing some stupid shit, or help you come out of a bad trip. someone you can trust and who isnt partaking in the doc(drug of choice)
    but ive had many if not all my trips with out a designated person for it with no problems.

9. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

Yeah, about that 'go big or go home' shroom statement: I'm gonna be real with you- that's not how it is. Most people can't handle the kind of shroom trip that is to come if you eat over your head. For example, a buddy of mine decided that eating 7 grams was a good idea one time and he was just hanging out with a bunch of friends (me included). Luckily he didn't act on his thoughts because, little did we know that he was plotting to kill every one of us, starting with the strongest of the group and working his way down to the weakest. He was convinced that we weren't real, and depending on the environment that you're in, that's usually not a very good thing lol. I'm not saying that exploring your mind is a bad idea, but please, know your limits. It could end up directly harming those around you, and I don't know about you, but that's where I draw the line.

10. Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen Senior Member

i ithnk if your doing shrooms for your fist time id say start off with a half q, nothing happens or you want a harder trip eat more next.

11. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

if you get some good hydros, you don't even need that much.
    my first time i ate like 1.5 grams of some nice blue caps.

probably the hardest i've tripped on shrooms still to date.

12. b SQUARED 08

I always recommend first-timers to eat an eighth considering that's how much I ate my first time. Some people might say that that is too much, but you wanna trip for sure though, right? Eat an eighth :)

Like Coka said, it depends a lot on the quality, but as far as I know, quality of mushrooms is kinda hard to tell unless they are very special looking. I've had legit gold caps before and they literally looked like they were spray-painted gold lol. I'll try to find a pic...

Edit:
    ai272.photobucket.com_albums_jj168_Griffery0508_IMG_9008.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  13. sux_OT

sux_OT Banned

lmao

14. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i got a pic of some gold caps that i took myself.

ac1.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_126_l_7219a9725b81b03a3010afe46436966c.png

mmmmmm. lol.

15. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Shut the fuck up Swivel. I really have no idea why you haven't been banned for just saying stupid ass shit... People need to pace themselves. Only a few people are really mentally and physically prepared to actually start at high doses. And when you get that mind frame, you get sloppy, and you end up getting fucked up on a bad trip or whatever. I do high doses when I do drugs, I'm experienced, and I'm careful, but I've still OD'd and almost died. These kids need to learn to pace themselves.

Swivel, don't come back unless you have something to say. You're a fuckin' bullshitter. I hope you fall off of something.

16. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

hey

monkies on a plane... II

its like snakes on a plane

but they are

MONKIES dun dun DUN

what a mindfuck

17. SAID

SAID Moderator

Theres this thing downtown I forget the name of it, but you pay 50$ an hour,
    and theres about a foot of water with something like 700 pounds of salt. The chambers
    soundproof, its pitch black and its at skin temperature. Apperently your body looses
    all five senses which makes your brain go literally insane and it creates a type of fluid which makes your hallucinate HARD. My friend went and said it was so similar to DMT and shit was too fucked up. He said he imagined flowers growing but like 6/7 times faster and the sun was shining bright, plenty of shit like that.
    Anyone know the correct term?

18. b SQUARED 08

I have no clue at all what you're talking about, but if it's real, you should find a link to show- sounds interesting at least.

19. SAID

SAID Moderator

Its definately real I know a couple of people whove tried it out, but I think its really underground. I know Joe Regan talks it about it and how he has one inside his own house.

20. sincewhen

sincewhen Senior Member

damn.
    if joe rogan is in on it then it must be some serious shit.
    sounds crazy. silence can be ear piercing at times.