Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

word. i had some tard trying to tell me you have to keep it in your mouth as long as you can. didn't really make that much sense to me seeing as that it's all going into your body one way or another.

probly gonna try some for the first time soon.

2. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

the only differences is it might hit you faster if you let it dissolve compared to chewing it
    plus chewing it right away might cause gut rot

3. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

it would probably just come on more slowly if you sucked it out, opposed to ingesting it all at once

4. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

ive done acid many time and my stomach has never been upset.

5. GaZm13

GaZm13 Elite Member

I used to let it dissolve on my tongue for a few minutes then swallow it. It doesn't really matter either way. I like to let it dissolve completely sometimes. Used to be a game I played with myself to see if it would disappear completely before I swallowed it. I LOVE LSD!:D

6. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

Hahahah that shit used to make me giggle.
    Swim thinks its all good.

7. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

who said im a alcoholic..i drink when im in a party..i acctualy hate drinking alone so idk about it being addicting..too much of anything is bad,no fucking shit thats typical druggie talk..even i think weed is bad but i do it like fucking crazy cuz im addicted to it..alcohol does give depression i completely agree but so does every other fucking drug maybe not when ur high but once the high is gone its downhill..i have no horror story im just telling u fucks its stupid to do so many drugs..maybe try it once and NEVER again but it really only takes one time to really fuck u up for life..bro i never done acid but i guarentee that shit takes like 1 year out of your life and i love weed and its not like a cocaine high its pretty fuckin mild,just imagine if i did acid i would fucking love it and i have a addictive personality and so does almost every person that does drugs..im sorry even if its better than sex i will never fuck with anything besides my drank and my weed..ive seen way too many ppl die young and live horrible fucking lives over drugs..just look at rich ppl most of them hate life and they have all the money in the world..fuck dat man fuck drugs i even hate weed sometimes just because im thinking about gettin high atleast once a day..and on top of that i have to go through nasty ass withdrawls i cant imagine how bad it must be to withdrawl from x or acid..and i have to spend money on this shit,seriously? i hate drugs they fuck ppls lives up and kill talented artist..and i cant understand some of u ppl saying that ur rolling balls while on this website atleast enjoy ur high not fuckin sit on a dam computer

8. Juicee

Juicee Senior Member

Fuck puttin' it in yo mouth homeboy...If you really hardcore, you drop dat shit in ya anus son...It aint gay...

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

theres so much bullshit in this paragraph i duno were to begin

10. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

Through my own personal experiences I can promise you taking just one hit of LSD can change your life forever. I have personally watched two friends enter the psych ward due to taking 1 hit of acid. One being a regular acid user, and one it was her first time ever taking acid. It effected her so badly that it took a week (no lie) for her to come down. I had to call her family on vacation to come home and take care of her because she was entered her own little world. She ended up spending 6 months the hospital and now has to take lithium for the rest of her life. And I would like to state I'm more against pharmaceutical drugs and doctors/hospitals than recreational drugs, so visiting her monthly in the hospital was very hard for me. Something I never wish on anyone is watching your friend turn into a zombie. 10 years later she has gotten better, but things will never be the same. So yes you're right I did learn something from it.

We all can react badly to certian drugs, you can't ever be certian about an uncontrolled substance.

You will never know how pure the acid is your getting. Just because the worse side effect I ever had was puking, doesn't mean everyone else will be so lucky. Am I happy I "experienced" the drug? yes. But I am stupid enough to think I wasn't taking a risk every time just because it was 1,2,3 hits? nope.

11. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

HOLY, SHIT, BOY. You haven't properly read what i said, at all.

Please do some research before trying to act like you have any idea what you're talking about. I'm facepalming while i read everything you type, most of it is blatant assumptions, or just plain wrong.

I don't care if you don't like drugs, that doesn't bother me but please, educate yourself a bit, first off in the dangers of drugs and possible addictions (actually, educate yourself in anything you wish to have a rational opinion on, ever) for the benefit of others, and yourself (primarily to stop you spreading more erroneous knowledge). Secondly, learn to spell, type and phrase a reasonable arguement without coming across as a confused angsty 15 year old. :rolleyes:

Learn to relax, and think these things through first, PROPERLY.

12. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

View attachment 502858

13. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

Actually what acid does is accumulate in your spinal column and manifest relatively long-lasting psychoses, such as schizophrenia or severe depression. But there are no cases of it directly damaging the body, just the mind.

14. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

^ok you gotta stop posting shit with no factual basis
    please

15. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Word.

16. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

don't know what would make you think i'm not researching things first before posting
    or have had my own first hand experience with the drugs i have posted "advice" about
    i have actually gone out of my way to make sure what im stating is factual
    so not really sure where that comment comes from vegi :(

17. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

While they're unfortunate stories. They're
    A. Extremely rare and unheard of.
    B. Her experience, was not the drug's fault alone, drug's are simply tools to open the mind to different ways of thinking (good or bad, however they are both subjective). She obviously had very strong underlying mental health issues as it is, and should not have been taking drugs before talking through her issues, because regardless of whether or not she took the drug, they would have surfaced at some point, possibly worse than they did at that time. One of the main thing's that can cause bad experiences like that (i say bad experiences, not trips, as it can happen when sober too) is the SETTING, and her setting was obviously poorly thought out from the start.

Now i'm not saying there are no downsides at all, but you need to play devil's advocate in these things, these situations clearly weren't the LSD alone though (chances are it actually played quite a small part in comparison to her mental state, her setting, her support and her general open-ness.)

Edit: I realise this came across as fairly cold and un sympathetic, it wasn't meant to, i'm really sorry to hear that your friends had such a bad experience, i really don't wish that on anyone, and i hope they are doing better now. I am however, simply playing devil's advocate for discussion's sake.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  18. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

i grew up in a family of alchoholics.everyone in my family drinks.and they all drink whiskey or bourbon or scotch.basicly anything 80 proof and up.my grandma who is a small 4'11 woman drinks 4 glasses of canadian whiskey a day.and none of that little glass shit.she gets a regular sized water glass and fills it up 6/10s of the way up with whiskey and then a bit more with some coke.four of those a night.and my grandpa does like 8 or more a night.im suprised their not dead yet.everyone on my moms side are hardcore alchy's and my dad drinks alot too.so my family is fucked up now.lots of anger problems and fights all the time.and now im starting to drink...i dont want to end up like my grandpa or nothing but idk drinkings just part of my family i guess....kinda felt like sharing that for some reason.

19. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_myth1.shtml

20. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

I too always believe they were rare, until it happened, twice. So it's easy for you to sit there an claim it was other factors. But I have to disagree, psychological drugs are meant to trigger certian mental depths that's why people take them. And the only way to find out if your mental wiring will be effected by a drug is the hard way. So assuming that only people effected are ones with underlying problems is a scapegoat, because you can't prove that it would have happened eventually.