Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

The way that article was written makes it sound appealing, I suggest you read a few about bad experiences and then see if it still sounds appealing.

2. Baron

Baron Moderator

I suggest that you experience some other psychedelics to know how to handle situations to ensure that you'll have a good trip, it's one of the strongest hallucinagetics (sp?) out there...

3. theorist

theorist Senior Member

i guess im lucky with this whole 2ci stuff. I honestly didn't know it existed until about a month ago, and now i have a very steady hook for it, but like i said, i dont plan on taking it too often due to a lot of stuff being unknown about it for the long term.

4. goonzatwork

goonzatwork Senior Member

so not too long ago i was given a few yellow jones called Nucynta, apparently 50mg of somethin in between morphine and any other typical opiate, but its synthetic. anyways, those things kick in pretty damn good after eating 2 n smokin a blunt. Guess they can go for like 10 a pop too, atleast around here

5. zennegen

zennegen Banned

hallucinogens*

and yeah, i'm not about to just dive into DMT... i'll probably drop acid or try shrooms first.

6. Decide

Decide Senior Member

just did 100mgs of mdma aitn feelin shit for like an hour and half fucken shit

7. zennegen

zennegen Banned

i havent drank since new years, got a fifth of vocka and a pint of rasberry vodcka. fuckkkkkkked up.

8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I don't think you understand... Shrooms and acid are all fine and dandy, but are nothing in comparison to dmt. There is nothing that can prepare you got it.

Oh, and while you're talking about alcohol, try a beer called Easy Street. Fucking awesome beer, just a bit expensive. Cost me 9 bucks for a six pack.

9. FUS

FUS Member

he does end it with

***DMT isn't a joke, its not a party drug, and it should be respected. As much as I feel that everyone should experience this, It really ISN'T for everyone and I ONLY recommend it for those who are seeking a spiritual experience. DMT will destroy your ego, and this reality as you know it. As amazing and profound and brief as it was, there are SOME people that should NEVER EVER have this experience. You know who you are, Please travel responsibly.***

flylo is the man

10. zennegen

zennegen Banned

i'm not a huge fan of beer, actually. but me and 2 other people killed that shit last night. the room we were in is such a fucking mess -.-

11. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

on 60mg of addy and listening to kid cudi-hyyer i feel sooooo gooooood

oh and my fault Pie i just think for some reason if somebody says they bout to do coke i think they addicted to that shit cuz of its high addictancy rate, my bad homey lol

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  12. zennegen

zennegen Banned

what does 60mg of adderall do to you? i don't take more than 20mg at one time because i feel like shit afterwards...

13. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

yeah i used to get these shitty diarhhea side effects but not anymore. it makes me talk more, im usually a quiet dude so thats a plus. it makes me come up with something clever to say or funny in a instant its the best. and i talk to random people out of nowhere (usually chicks i wouldnt talk to while sober). picks my mood up, and music sounds soooo much better. like listen to some chill shit and close your eyes and just zone out. or listen to some hype shit and fuck something up. it makes you focus better for school too like if your doing a paper thats all youll do youll be like "fuck dude i gotta get this shit done NOW" LOL.i usually take when im at school.im prescribed cuz of adhd so i dont have to buy lol i can sell this shit to people or just take em. oh and 20mg doesnt do nuthin, take 30mg-60mg and youll feel something gaurenteed

14. AVANDALNAMEDGNAR

AVANDALNAMEDGNAR Senior Member

a blunt to myself, headphones and the touch. ive got a mad cold going on but i dont feel shit right now, awww man, im gunna regret this one later...

15. zennegen

zennegen Banned

dude, that is exactly my reaction to 20mg... and i always take at school, unless im about to hang out with a group of people. and my friend has a script, so i get 8 for $5 off him... it's a pretty good deal, i know dudes that buy 10mg's for like up to $2. but yeah, i'm a lot more talkative, and i'm so much nicer, i'm usually a dick to people that i don't want to talk to but i'm really nice to everyone.

and girls seem to want to talk to me a lot more when im on it, haha. also, i feel a lot more artistic when i'm on it, like i can draw a lot more/better.

how long does it last for you, and what's the come down like?

EDIT: and listening to this, man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lpw3yMCWro

16. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Adderall turns me into a super energetic chatter box.
    I used to take that stuff in high school...I was so involved those days lol.

17. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

it usually lasts like the whole day of school so ill say about 4-6 hours. the comedowns are like the opposite of the high which sucks balls.comedown lasts about a hour but you feel depressed and shit and just wanna hole yourself up some where. i usually just take a 30 minute nap when that shit happens though cuz it fuckin sucks and it goes away. i like it though cuz its like a mini healthier version of weed cuz it doesnt fuck up anything, unless you go overboard and take 200mg or some dumb shit like that lol

yeah Loki just basically pinned it haha

18. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I have zero tolerance for medication...so I get super sloppy off of any amount of drugs. Whenever I took Addy I just took a nap after but never felt sick or sad. But weed, I mean air.....lol..yeeeeee

19. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

lol yo on thursday (played hooky friday) i took 30mg of addy, two antidepressants, and smoked a whole nicely perfectly wrapped zig zag joint myself, all in my bathroom lol i sprayed maaaad airfreshner and some tag in that shit afterwards., i even sprayed my face. i was so fuckin jazzed and happy i was cheesing the whole day. like i literally had smile on my face throught the whole school. people were were asking while i was smiling i just said cuz im getting laid today haha. i spit mad game to this girl i wanted to talk to for the longest time, talked to her for the whole 45 minute period had her laughing and smiling and shit best day i had for awhile. definately gonna do the same shit tomorrow and see if i can bag her lol

20. zennegen

zennegen Banned

dude, that's why i don't fuck with higher quantities. the comedown, man. fuck that. i really do feel all depressed haha it sucks. but i usually feel the effects of the come down all day. and the high only lasts 3 hours tops for me... kinda sucks.

oh, and i never do it 2 days in a row. i usually wait like a week. fuck withdrawals, too.