Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drugs And Graffiti Dont Mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stainone, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. xkingxsizexskillzx

xkingxsizexskillzx Senior Member

wow your stupid he was laughing cause the kid is retarded and doesnt know what hes talking about....how do you figure he was laughing cause the kid was against them?

2. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i no this was posted i long timeago but it bugs me ,i smoke that to myself everynite..an weed isnt a drug.chems are drugs (IE) coke,E,mush anything u trip off of is a drug,,,look at them euro writers popin E an hittn bakjumps in havey garded yards..drugs is good with graff. [/b][/quote]
    psst, theres a chemical in weed that makes you high. just like how nicotene(sp) is a chemical in cigarettes that makes you addicted

3. taste

taste Senior Member

weed isnt adicting. and yeah there chemicals in everything even bread, weed has no long term negative efects

4. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

i always get high before goign bombing

5. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

6. DEVILEFK

DEVILEFK Elite Member

take that rambo off ur tag.... u shouldnt post anymore till it is removed.

7. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

drugs rule!!
    ask rick james

8. TeK89MadeE781

TeK89MadeE781 Senior Member

im in love wit mary jane

9. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

10. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Whenever I'm out bombing high I'm always soo fucking parinoid every taxi is a fucking cop and theres old people watching me up there...

You don't even notice the police ship hover up and Octofficers attempting to arrest you untill the shadow of one wiggles across the wall. "Ahh octopus police!" You scream throwing then can, just as one "inks" you from its tentacle. They tye your wrists up in thorny vines, which is why you start to bleed as you try your hardest to break them. Blinded by mace you, now in the booth, are confessing to Father Jawicki about the time you went tagging by a bridge and how you wanna turn your life around, even become a cop. The ship takes off and you remember why you are confessing, your on death row, and the priest is not real, its a robotic pilot who is about to release you into outer space. Pulling the chrome handle the ship comes to a complete stop and the back door opens letting in 2 stacked speakers, pulling you from the steel gate, "Nooo! Noooooo!", but they won't listen in fact they can't, clay figurines are controled by someone and have no working ears, you'd have to yell loud but its worth it.

11. tkS`

tkS` Elite Member

yea kid, i dont mix graffiti with those dreadful drugs...ahahhahahahahahahha hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

12. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

weed and bombign go good together bu ti havent trie dnethign else

13. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

i don't know about you gusy but when i get stoned its better for bombing. just don't act like a retard.

14. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

When I'm sober I be thinking I'm the shit, but when I'm high I'm all parinoid.

15. esaem

esaem Senior Member

I like weed. Dank weed.

16. 716DropsBombs

716DropsBombs Member

17. imported_sp_

imported_sp_ Member

carrying spliffs while bombing, and carrying bagged drugs while bombing, are two different things.

18. esaem

esaem Senior Member

WHAT YALL KNOW ABOUT MARY JANE? HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT MARY JANE?

19. Zoydesk.905

Zoydesk.905 Member

Hey me nd some freinds have been wanten to grow some weed we found a sick spot where no one evergoes i was just wondering if anyone out there could give me some tips on how to grow nd how long it will take to get some weed of the plant. anyhelp would be great thanks!

20. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

drugs n graff dun bother me... im always stoned neways so it dun hurt me wen im throwin up some shit.... haha but iunno how ppl say it ruins them from doin stuff lol pppeace