Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drugs And Graffiti Dont Mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stainone, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. geneparmesan

geneparmesan Senior Member

couldnt have said it any better.
    kinda reminds me of Jase from Infamy, cause im kinda the same way. i have to drink to chill me out. i guess its that way with some people who smoke weed, cause it relaxes you. it definitely takes your paranoia level wayyyyyy down, which is always good. so i guess do whatever you do, smoke weed, sniff coke, inject heroin, or drink a 6er. whatever it takes to have a good night.

2. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

a 40 before i leave and a j when i return. gorgeous.

3. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

i found that being fucked takes away from bombing at least, i went out on some decent L and was more about the walk than the bombing. weed just makes me lazy if i sesh-out before i head out. now i just take a bong hit and bring my butts with me. but dont get me wrong i love setting up camp round a day spot and drinking. simple pleasures.

4. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

I say do what you do, if ya wanna smoke a rock befor you paint then do it, if ya wanna get real drunk befor ya paint do it, but at the end of the day I bet the one able to get away from the cops is gonna be the sober one, or the crackhead damn they can run.

5. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

i dont get too gone...jus enuf to calm my nerves to the fact the i cud get caught by the cops..especially if im doing hot spots, which are all the best spots

6. DaBluntHead

DaBluntHead Banned

the only time i wrote was when i was fucked up

7. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

Drugs, music and bombing go great together. :D

8. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

whats better ridin out to the spot in a car with mad insulation, foggin' that bitch out, bumpin' 8ball relax and take notes... thinkin' "holy fuck, i am the shit. i should be fucking so many sluts right now. i am probably the coolest out of all my friends. none of them even on the cool scale compared to me. if i were a chick, i'd have no choice but naturally have that desire to fuck the shit out of myself." then you look in the mirror as you smoke a newport and you take a pic of yourself acting like you don't know you're taking a pic, but you know. oh you know alright, ya myspace skeevy stoner fuck who wears long tees."

9. Canser Kills Kids

Canser Kills Kids Senior Member

10. MF The Super Villain

MF The Super Villain Senior Member

Word. I went out last week and did one of the best burners i ever have and i was fussin' zested. Word Up! Mix, Mix I say, Mix!

11. TASR

TASR Banned

I'd really rather not bunn before bombing, when I bunn I'd rather be in a warm chill environment with a couple buddies, not watching over my shoulder while I do something as illegal as graffiti. BTW adrenaline and bud don't mix, just makes you burn out faster

12. TASR

TASR Banned

fucking lol'd, well put sir

13. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

whatever i can do to get fucked up pleases me

14. soath

soath Elite Member

i'm way to tired to read this entie thread but I thought this was really funny. try explaining yourself this way to a cop... or the judge. ha ha.
    No sorry officer, I can't really take credit for that, I was HIGH, bitch!

I used to do a lot of drugs in the party scene and now I get amped from nothing or really fucked up with just booze and weed. sometimes people think I'm high but I'm not at all... depending on your level of concentration and skill and a million other things, drugs can be good for painting or bad. you don't have to do drugs to paint but you might want to before you spy my wack shit, ha ha.

15. ReadyToStrike

ReadyToStrike Senior Member

weed+graffiti=a match made in heaven lol

16. 21¢

21¢ Senior Member

getting stoned and bombing is definitely better but only with joints

i hate smoking anything else.. if i do it fucks me up too much

performance wise.. i think i'm the same either straight or stoned

17. AvE-

AvE- Senior Member

I went bombing last night, but only had 6 dollars after I got the paint so I just got some cough-syrup (the shit with DXM) instead of weed. I have to say: I have smoked joints while on my way to bomb, I have drank booze, I have popped e, but there is something about downing a bottle of cough syrup while smoking a cig that gets me more pumped to bomb than anything.
    It's definitely a nice change from pot - every once in a while, though.

18. dadestruekings

dadestruekings Senior Member

lmfaooooooooo best shit ive read in a whilee
    i might just put this in my sig

19. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

how the fuck could someone think drugs and graffiti don't mix? they go hand in hand. and any skeezer who bombs will tell you that bombing without yay is like shitting without toilet paper.

20. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

whatever buddy, probably 16 sniffin yay