Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drugs And Graffiti Dont Mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stainone, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. killah-EF

killah-EF Elite Member

it depends what drugs youre on too, and how illegal the spot youre rockin is, letme take an example...hummmmmmmmm lets say yur on some schrooms (yum yum :lol: :D ) and your busting a full letter burner on the side of st-catherine street, and cops pull you over and you got a ounce of mush in youre pockets......then you can say drugs and graffiti dont go well together

2. killah-EF

killah-EF Elite Member

but drugs can inspire you a lot, but not always, i guess they can only inspire you on the spot, and not always, i do ruff drugs like coke and crack and shit even if many poeple think i do, but lets say weed, everyone here knows what weed is, and i say about 80% of the foroms users smoke almost everyday (word up), but weed can give you imagination, but the opposite is truth too, it can make you loose control, or you migth think that what your busting is hot, but for real it isn't.

Some drugs give you inspiration and imagination, some others give you balls to bomb on hot spots and in front of everyone not giving a fuck ( the real way of doing it in my opignion)

3. toazt

toazt Senior Member

yeah I think the therapeutic benefits of MDMA are nothign short of amazing... nothin like a little molly to help you get your feelings in order. I think theres a lot of drugs out there that can be useful, but if you eat pressies 3 nights a week, for example, you're asking for trouble. if you eat LSD twice a week... etc.. I really believe THC is the only drug that's safe to use recreationally

I dont know about that tie off and do some H shit, that sarcasm isn't all that witty. if the gov't provided pure pharmaceutical grade dope for people, in measured doses, it wouldn't be a problem. Williams S. Burroughs attributed his longevity to his usage of opiates.

4. killah-EF

killah-EF Elite Member

but to resume what i was goign to say is that THE PROBLEM WITH DRUGS AND GRAFFITI IS THAT IF YOU GET CAUGHT BOMBING, YOUR ALSO CAUGHT POSEDING WHATEVER AMOUNT OF DRUGS YOU POSEDE.............WORD IS BOND

5. NightStalker

NightStalker Senior Member

well, taking weed and bombing is all a matter of what effect it does to you , if it does a body effect ( i.e. you can't walk right , talk fuzzy , don't see straigh [ had that on a 2 g in/out mixed bat on 2 peeps ] or just fell darn tierd ) you'll probably end up drawing fuzzy line till you a) collapse B) get the can emptyed c)just drop the can and just stroll around looking for it again for a good wil( did that once lol ! )
    Or there's the mental effect , you act alright but you think funny things and have fucking wierd ideas (kidnap neibhor's dog lol :lol: ) ,and then you be in full shape and start bombing fucked up stuff that you wouldn't imagine till your can dies out (maybe or just finish it like normal)

6. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

I think booze and graffiti definitely mix best, but I think booze makes everything better, so...

7. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

booze makes girls look older/younger... its an asshole lol, im pretty much an alcoholic :\ i admit it. I used to smoke about an ounce and a half of weed a week for the longest time, until i quit heh, 6 days ago. Ecstacy, like Gesus said, the pressed kind will fuck with you, you'll wake up with the worst spinal pain you'll every experience... and you cant do shit about it, i love me some hallucagins though... alot of shit will make you trip, but i'm not gunna let you hurt yourselves, im sure all you know about DXM and Shrooms, LSD and Triple Cs, heh, but my fav trips came off a little thing called Dramamine :eek: dont do it too much or you'll have very very bad pains in the chest, just goto the store, pick up these motion sickness pills (original formula), pop 9-12 of them, and just sit tight, you're in for one SCARY ride.

[Broken External Image]:http://duffey.blike.com/dram.jpg

thats what the bottle looks like (the one you want) the other formula released uses diff chemicals and sucks, wont do anything, the trip starts out with mad eye distortions (everything with just twist around in little swirls everywhere, then youll see crazy shit)...

8. toazt

toazt Senior Member

curse that foul medicine... dramamine experience isn't particularly beneficial or fun, seems more a temporary psychosis or some shit (i dont even know if the psychotic have such vivid hallucinations, I'm talkign seeing things that arent actually there). and the after effects aren't too pleasant either... I'd give it two thumbs down but if you're down to try anything give it a shot...

9. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

heh yea, i forgot to add, you WONT be able to goto sleep on it, your body will be twitching, me and alot of people have had similar experiences with it, people in your life will pop in outta nowhere, and you'll be able to have full convos with them, then you'll see them disappear into mid air... heh, me and my friend were chillen at his house on it once, just sitting there, and he was like "dude, i just made a sandwich, whered it go" i was like "you never fucking got up" "I WAS IN MY FUCKING KITCHEN"

you had mad out of body experiences and shit, i wouldnt advise it if you get scared easily, i saw goblins on my roof at 3AM once... i got too scared to go in my house... slept outside...

10. killah-EF

killah-EF Elite Member

i couldn't agree more

11. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

EFFF.....how about runnin threw the woods and getting a large thorn from a tree stuck in your eye ball when your on acid...

happened to radz

12. ssypark89

ssypark89 Senior Member

some one start that sweet ganja thread again... just like the old times

13. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

i'm suprised flow didn't close this himself...

i read the title and laughed for at least 5 mins literally...

I would just like to add this this thread. every great graffiti artist who has a name for himself has known to either have done drugs, or is doing them. and VERY very rarely comes along one who hasn't been influenced by drugs. BUT! back to my point. Graffiti spawns from pain and hate. a hatred for the authority that power trips on society. among other personal issues.
    we "express" ourselves by writing, and drugs mostly give us insperation.
    where the fuck do u think graffiti being painted just on trains evolved from. people gettin tweaked n thinkin of new ideas...

I hope no one has any objections towards this. because I don't feel like calling people toys on this site. I'd prefer to help those less fortunate that don't live life through the eyes of a writer. and for those who have found what it means to be a "graffiti artist" then I hope you know what the fuck im tryin to explain.

peace one son

14. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

its a tradition. I always bomb geeked....it dont feel right when im sober. When im high or drunk im down for what ever. I do graffiti for fun, i smoke for fun, whats wrong with mixing them?

When im drunk and not even bombing i have the biggest urge to write on everything

15. killah-EF

killah-EF Elite Member

damnnnnn, i can imagine how dangerous it can be in the woods while yer on acid, not too long ago in september me and my boys went camping in the coeur du quebec, word up word up, i was on some 3 gee's of schrooms, talkign to my delf, talking in the woods with a huinter's knife, seeing all kids of shit, the trees where blue, there was yellow comming out oif the dirt i remember, my friends told yo T. (cause my last name starts by T) youve been in the woods for 6 hours, hahaha it seemed like it was only half an hour, i didn't want to leave the woods, i was high my ass off and screaming IMMMMM A MADDDDDDDDDD MAN ON THE LOOSE....and believe me its true.......but back to the subject, i was happy i didn't fuck my delf up, but it must really not be cool for your friend, getting that trew yer eye ball god damn, niways i hope hes doing better

16. glue

glue Elite Member

your not every graffiti writer, so dont talk for them.

17. shyone

shyone Elite Member

exactly...my friend does drugs while painting..fuks up every time..he either gets caught on jus fuks up on the piece/tag/bomb/whatever

18. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

In general i meant kid. I guess you don't know many artists. And once you actually cross the line from just doing graffiti to it becomeing what you eat and breathe, you'd understand where I'm comin from when i speak in general about the majority of this underground network. It becomes a type of intelectual mindstate.

there's lotsa exceptions. kids who started cause it was cool n shit then actually got somewhere. but "graffiti and drugs don't mix"...That's the biggest contradiction.
    I am asking... who's ever sat down fuckn twisted outta thier minds n came up with a sick ass koncept?

my point. very few stay away from drugs. and I also said that...but usually it takes these kids longer to understand how to write.

you know whats the hap with udc?

19. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

they're both forms of escaping reality.

20. glue

glue Elite Member

In general i meant kid. I guess you don't know many artists. And once you actually cross the line from just doing graffiti to it becomeing what you eat and breathe, you'd understand where I'm comin from when i speak in general about the majority of this underground network. It becomes a type of intelectual mindstate.

there's lotsa exceptions. kids who started cause it was cool n shit then actually got somewhere. but "graffiti and drugs don't mix"...That's the biggest contradiction.
    I am asking... who's ever sat down fuckn twisted outta thier minds n came up with a sick ass koncept?

my point. very few stay away from drugs. and I also said that...but usually it takes these kids longer to understand how to write.

you know whats the hap with udc? [/b][/quote]
    drugs are fine, but you cant atlk for every writer. and alot of writers i know do get high almost everytime they go out, sometimes i do , but its hard to do shit fast sometimes it can help and sometimes it can tottally fuck your shit up. and then thers other writers who all they do is graffiti and the dont do drugs.
    i dont know if udc is even a crew anymore...