Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Economic Situation Of Writters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by daloner, Oct 16, 2005.

Share This Page

?

economic situation of writters

1. Rich

5.0%
  2. middle

65.0%
  3. poor

30.0%
  4. homeless

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

u happier now than when u was poor?

2. daloner

daloner Member

I think it does have to do with ur situation, where u live affects alot in graffiti or how u are, if u grow up with a rich family who are educated and are with the government it will eb most likely dat u will hate graffiti, cause it doesnt mean nothin to u, theres little chances of a rich rich rich kid to start graffiti, it doesnt affect ur ability it affects if u are gonna do it or not

3. crimes905

crimes905 Member

i would say upper lower middle class cause sumtimes i got alot of cashflow but then sumtimes im broke as a joke

4. crimes905

crimes905 Member

i would say upper lower class cause sumtimes i got cashflow then there other times when im broke as a joke.

5. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

wtf? do u gamble bro?

6. -MAILO-

-MAILO- Member

i would say that i (my parents) are middle class....we might not have alot of money to waste or anything like that....for instance my dad mom and 1 brother and i all have semi new cars.....live in around 110 thousand dollar house which is a decent amount for the area i live in.. uhhh but we dont have the money to like waste on dumb "rich people" things not that i can think of any examples.....

7. someone else

someone else Senior Member

my family is well off. we aren't rich or poor. the only catch is that my parents don't give me any money and the little money i get working part time minimum wage barely covers the cost of shows and my own food (i'm forced to buy all my vegan specific food like soy milk and tofu). the rest of my money is spent on supplies for painting. i got paid on friday and i'm already broke until halloween.

8. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

9. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

most rich kids will probably put "middle class".. i know the only homless writers in mtl and right now there all in jail exept for fatty

10. burned_out_Burner

burned_out_Burner Senior Member

im middle but i cant buy paint..like i need it

11. Feel510

Feel510 Member

I'm in middle but that's cause im still in high school - i just got into it from friends and shit like "Style Wars" and art crimes

12. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

wow interesting subject
    im a little shocked at the outcome

anyways im poor as poor
    ive never past the poverity avg income of $7500 when i do my taxes
    and thank g*d that the food bank welcomes students

13. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

Actually a computer and internet these days doesnt cost that much money, People who have no job and are on welfare can afford it... [/b][/quote]
    like me!

i know. just less lower class people on it anyways.

14. Myner

Myner Elite Member

when i was growin up i was always poor, i was living with my mom in a small apartment, buying food with money stamps. and then for a while i was homless. thats when i moved in with my dad, he does pretty good for himslef but with all this kids it evens it out.

15. Apeks

Apeks Member

It's true that with the incredible interconnectivity of our post-modern world, the Internet is no longer an incomprehensible and unaffordable tool once thought to be known only to computer enthusiasts and technicians. If you own a library card, you have free access to the Internet. This makes the usage or ownership of an Internet connection a poor gauge of the economic situation of graff writers on BS.

Perhaps a writer's minimum-wage, weekly paycheck, or yearly salary (before taxes) would be better indicators of economic status of those who posting in this thread. State your city, gangsta.

Peace.

16. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

17. Jugga

Jugga Elite Member

I was brought up in poverty, but moved up to lower-middle class when my pops got a job... Then I got kicked out of the house and taken in by my grandparents.... Which are in the middle-middle class..

so I'm straight...

18. chig

chig Senior Member

Upper i guess.

its not all what people make it tho. its different. not necesarily a good different, just different. had to explain damn im high....

19. Schiz

Schiz Member

20. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

fukkin skint is the only way 2 describe me e noo. ghuttin